Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
OT - Kajol is looking good.The first installment was super fun,mostly worked for Dhanush's charm. I don't know what is there left to make a sequel,just cashing on the name.
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^ I think it's a good strategy to do Tamil films... Bollywood production houses are in trouble anyways!
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

Its just a reflex action. If someone disses your fav you have to diss whoever is in their avatar.๐Ÿ˜›

Kajol ruining her career.

Kajol was my favourite but not anymore... For obvious reasons. Both SRK and Her should have avoided Dilwale... That movie did collateral damage to both their careers
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali

She's directing it,I guess๐Ÿ˜† . She should just stop with producing.

Directing? Satyanash. Forget Kajol. Why will Dhanush agree to this. Even his wife is better in comparison ๐Ÿ˜†  Man this one is the prime example of nepotism. I feel bad for Rajini. These ppl keep making crap and uske paise udate rehte hain ๐Ÿ˜†

@MoonBow- Lol I haven't watched any of these films. The reviews were enough to put me off. And this one is giving off wrong vibes too. Hopefully Kajol has a decent role and she does well. 
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will they dub the movie in hindi? ๐Ÿ˜• I wish she does a powerful role like Mandira in MNIK. I don't like her much off screen but on screen she is fantastic. KJo,the idiot should stop making crap movies like ADHM and patch up with Kajol as soon as possible. He should direct Kajol.
What happened to the Balki's movie by the way?
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wait...Deepika signed a Tamil movie at the peak of her career? Hmmm...this is brand new information (kinda makes me feel a bit better).

But still why Kajol? WHYYY?? I was so praying that this was just a rumor but THIS she signs and the R. Balki movie turns out to be not happening. 

No way, you missed this?!

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

OMG this looks horribly photoshopped. Very very amateur morphing๐Ÿคฃ
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

How in the world could i forget about that. I hope i made some comments when this came out .๐Ÿ˜›
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am yet to complete VIP 1 but don't feel positive about this. Manisha Koirala too played vampy role earlier in some Dhanush film. Hope this isn't like that.

This has to be really good role a la Arvind Swamy's Siddharth Abimanyu..Kajol will be kickass. Loved the gangster Kajol in Dilwale.

@TOP- That animated Deepu is a joke ๐Ÿคฃ

UGH!!!! Why Kajol?? WHHHYYY?? ๐Ÿ˜ญWhy sign a Tamil movie, its like she wants her career to end. R.I.P Kajol's career.

Why be upset ? VIP is a hit film and when Dhanush is involved he makes sure the film is entertaining it very artistic, and Kajol wouldn't sth where she's not important . So fingers crossed..
My only problem is saundarya helping the film because she's not a good director at all, she cashes on her family and it might just affect the quality of this film while the first VIP was very entertaining and had very good songs too.

Coming back to the film, Dhanush has a dream run now in south, so I'm sure this film won't flop and Kajol and him might look weird but can just surprise the audience in a good way.