YVR ruined Kushi's character with the kidnap track :(

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks to instagram, and my need for some KarVi/SonKush/KarShi I have been seeing some clips and highlights from YVR2... 🤢
I am really, really disappointed in what has transpired in the show recently 😡

This Kushi isn't the Kushi I expected KarVi's daughter to turn out to be like... Our Kushi... despite her mother being killed under horrid circumstances (still very pissed about this)...  the daughter of a powerhouse couple like KarVi did not and does not need a saviour, that too one that is a spoiled brat... I expected a grown up kushi to have been someone who would have picked up some martial arts or self defense over the years-  especially since this is the same kid who fought off Tayi, Pyare, and Kalindi (sorry, don't remember her name) protecting her entire family in the process... The real Kushi would have been able to save herself- she is after all the product of the great Kartik Sitaram Barve and Survi Kartik Barve. Survi taught her to look her problems in the eye and stand strong and solve it.

This entire rushed track thing that YVR has had going has already destroyed YVR1 and our epic KarVi... why are they ruining Kushi's character and YVR2 too... What started off as a unique show has become one that is stereotypical... and has very little room for character development... this is a huge disappointment... Don't ruin good characters in the name of increasing trps through unrealistic dramatic events and forced romance... the incorporation of forced hugs and kisses are not only problematic, but are not in any way romantic- good onscreen chemistry between two actors doesn't need such things to happen... the simple presence of the actors in one frame is and should be enough as was the case for SonKush.

Even in YVR... I did not like the scenes where Kartik pulled or forcefully got close to Survi... that was not what drew me to them.. it was their sweet emotional conversations that seemed so real and made me forget about SonKush and only see KarVi 👍🏼

Overall, if this is how the show is going to go now... it has run its course... Even if the makers address this and try to fix this by making Kushi more like a superwoman it will only look awkward and out of place with what they have recently done... It has all been ruined.😭

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago