MANAN DARK FF Last-Gasp: Chapter 1 YOU'LL TAKE YOUR LAST-GASP!

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

D A N G E R O U S | D E S P E R A T E

Author : StrawberryNazomel (Wattpad)

YOU'LL TAKE YOUR LAST GASP!

I N D E X

Chapter 1 --> You'll take your last-gasp! --> Page 1

Chapter 2 --> Coming soon!
Edited by ..Violetta.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
P M  L i s t

If you want to get pm's from me whenever I update of open another Thread then add me to your buddylist or like this post!

FOR PM's please buddy this Account: -Naz-

Lianaa thumbnail

D A N G E R O U S | D E S P E R A T E

Author : StrawberryNazomel (Wattpad)

YOU'LL TAKE YOUR LAST GASP!

Chapter 1 --> You'll take your last-gasp!

It was the day. The day, when I was lost in hell! Yes! Hell! Last year, I met him at college. He was the bad boy in college, I have heard that every girl he dated, he dumped them after he slept with them. But I didn't trust them and I thought it was just rumours to show him bad in front of everyone. You know how College Life is. So I thought of giving him a chance. He was very kind to me. But I was confused, how he was called the bad boy" or the dumper", he was very sweet. One day,I wanted to see my him. We were together for like 3 months, I wanted to surprise him and was about to go to his house. I heard noise outside of his house. He was kissing some other girl and at that moment that it was because of me, that I didn't want to sleep with him. At that moment, I knew, why people call him the dumper. He dumped me. He only wanted the one. When he doesn't get what he wanted, he starts to search it somewhere else. I was disappointed but at same time soo frustrated you would never know how much. I would better go there and punch him hard on his face but I left from there. I ran away from there.

It was night. It was dark. I ran, I ran, I ran... until I couldn't catch my breath. I stopped on the middle oft the street. The street was completely silent. There were nothing than some tress and I. I was scared because I couldn't remember where am I. I turned around and explored the surroundings. I was scared, I didn't know where to go. And suddenly... I heard someone screaming. It was definitely a woman! She screamed once more. I was scared but I had to follow the noise. I have to help that woman. But I didn't know I was trapped.

I walked slowly near to the noise of the woman. As much as I came closer, shiver came over my whole body. I didn't know if I am doing the right. But I had to! I had to help that woman! And I didn't know where to go. I kept on walking towards the noise and then ... I saw something! 3 people were standing there. One person had someone in his arms, one was just standing there and the other one had a knife in his hands. I couldn't see clearly as if was too dark. I could only see like a dark shadow. But I was sure what I have seen. I saw someone got murdered!!

I couldn't help but I gave a loud *Ahh* sound out. Oh god! What did I just do? Couldn't I be quiet for once? Oh damn. Now I am really dead! The 3 people saw me. The one who had the knife ran towards me. I was soo scared. I turned around and ran as fast as I could. I couldn't catch my breath but I had to run. Now or never! I walked off the street towards the trees, they shouldn't see me. I ran and ran... I realzed a cliff in front of me but I couldn't stop running in time. I was about to colapse but someone gripped my arm and pulled me. Breathing was heavy. It was soo dark but I could realize that it was a man because no girl could hold so strong.  I couldn't control my balance, his grip got stronger. I started to feel dizzy and I was about to fall down but I held his shoulder and I couldn't see anything but then the person held me by my waist and pushed me towards the tree. I could feel his warmth. It was like it was getting more darker and darker, I think because I ran so fast and couldn't take breath, that's why it's black in front of my eyes. I still couldn't believe that someone was murdered in front of my eyes. I started to shiver. He took off his grip of my waist then I felt something on my throat. Wait.. is it.. is it a knife? Really? Is this the person who killed the woman? Did they catch me? Oh no. Please. I am officially dead now!

But then I heard a voice I don't want to hear any noise from you or you will be in same condition like the woman. You are coming with us!" he whispered. After hearing his voice, shiver took over my body. I was soo scared. Why do they want me to go with them? They can kill me right here right now. But then I said I won't say anything." He grabbed my waist and pulled me. I felt his breath right in front of my mouth. He was just one inch away from me. I felt disgusted when I felt his chest. What did I just say? Am I really gone stupid? He is soo strong. Even if I would be the strongest girl in the world, he would be stronger than me. Now I am sure it was my end!

As it was dark and the person had a hoodie on, I couldn't see his eyes nor his face, I only could feel him. I am so scared. What are they going to do to me? What is HE going to do to me? And there were 3 people, where are the 2 of them? All these thoughts made me dizzy again and then I started to see nothing.

Hi, I am Nandini Murthy and this is my story!

Stay tuned! By this week, I am going to post new Chapter!

Please follow me on Wattpad and please show me that you like this Story by liking it on Wattpad aswell as here! Thank you for showing great response for Zaroorat, now I want you all to rock Wattpad.πŸ˜†

Wattpad : StrawberryNazomel
I am going to post this story/chapter tomorrow on Wattpad!

See you!

Lianaa thumbnail
PM' s Sent!

FOR PM's please buddy this Account: -Naz-

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
amazing...loved it
Edited by GERUA - 7 years ago
RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that was intriguing and interesting

who was who? Manik was frst guy or second guy? I hope second guy is Manik

poor nandu had to face betrayal..

now can't wait to see what happens next

Plz update fast
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: KYYian

that was intriguing and interesting

who was who? Manik was frst guy or second guy? I hope second guy is Manik

poor nandu had to face betrayal..

now can't wait to see what happens next

Plz update fast

@BOLD: hahaha great question. πŸ˜† I didn't want to spoil it .. it will be thrilling for sure..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

thank you dear.😳 if you haven't add -Naz- to buddylist then do it for PM's.
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: GERUA

amazing...loved it

thank you dear😳
dhillon90 thumbnail
Amazinggg suprrbbb
Thnx for pm me
Continue soon
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely... It was awesome. But I badly want the second guy to b Manik. Again the question is who is the first guy??
Interesting concept.
Cont soon.