Episode review ~ Audience votes tricky

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm quite surprised actually that Salman got superstar of the week despite getting 29.
LOL

First time actually. 

I don't get the concept of this audience studio voting. Can someone please explain? 

I understand that 50 % is from judges and each time, the audience have to vote for every contestant. It's either a like or unlike.  See, one person sitting there votes for all? 

Suppose there is 50 people there, they all vote, ( is there abstain?) , then the judges bring the 50% right?

Maths is super tricky actually. Someone can get 0% from audience and 50& from judges..so it depends on audience and judges... but how come every person who were eliminated had lowest marks ? I mean they could have get a 50 & from audience. Confusion. 

I can't believe Shantanu was nearly out last week because of one point and Salman was one point behind him and got superstar of the week. 

Is it that judges' marks have more weight? 

Another episode of Salman sasural ka and teriya episode[though she danced well but does not deserve this place just like salman]
And is Salman lazy or something to dance? He took all his previous dance steps lol and last week copied an entire dance from SYTYCT .. wonder who is he going to copy next week lol 
and yes side note: Nothing new in this concept, again saw that in a bunch of dance shows.. 

Shan so so good, well done superstar and Sid you touched my heart :D

But it's all okay. Precap looks promising :P
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago