Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

Same replies again. Phase 1 was better, it had social message, TRPs are fake, Ravish n Vividha's marriage is a forced one, did you watch this show from beginning? Blah blah blah...🥱

@TM
You have a valid point. Ravish and Vividha fans are growing slowly and gradually and the other fandom, well it has reached a saturation point and I don't see any growth in them. 
Even I started watching after Ravish's entry and immediately liked Ravish's character. So I don't care if Phase 1 had social message or women empowerment, I watch shows for my entertainment and if i want to get a social message I can watch Savdhan India or Crime Patrol. I will watch what is pleasing to my eyes and it's my prerogative to like whatever I want to. @TM you like Ravish and Vividha, be proud of that..and be bindass!😎

kahe ka social message🤣it didnt have anything other than over dose of meaning less adult rated romance and kailash's rants  Story was stuck  .trps were stuck SP only let this show on air  because the main story which cvs released as synopsis of the show  was yet to start , their triumph card , their  hero was yet to enter otherwise they would have thrown it out but when the hero entered , he changed the fate of this show for good  He brought success for this show   No matter how much some peeps do their negative drama full of stupidity they cannot change fact   and the fact is Shashank Vyas as Ravish Vashist rocks 😎

Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 7 years ago
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Babandme

However much people scream until they run out of breath, you MUST agree that the TRP's started to go up only after the entry of #CaptainRavish and #Ravidha happened. Did you have this TRP's rising in phase 1? This is happening now, which is in phase 2.

Why? Because of #Ravish 🤗 The way he thinks, the way he behaves and the way he cares and loves is what touched so many hearts . His simple eye locks with his wife #Vividha did the trick . His simplest, innocent gestures towards his wife gave birth to a powerful #Ravidha fandom 👏. He is a man of his words 👏! He is a man ready to sacrifice his life for his country, he is a man ready to go to any extent to protect his loved ones, he is man of dignity, honor, integrity, righteousness, decency and principles, he is the perfect son parents can wish for, he is the perfect husband any girl can dream of and the perfect human being this world would be blessed to have 👍🏼 🥳 🤗 !

Thank you so much once again the makers of #JNDSD for giving us this character of #CaptainRavishVashisht. Got addicted to the show and became a regular viewer only after Shashank Vyas entered. He is a fantastic actor, full of life with so much potential doing a tremendous job to do justice for his on screen character.

Super Awesome post Dear ⭐️👏

Absolutely Shasha is the Life of this Show, he has brought Colours, Soul in this show.He has given Realistic look,Life to RAVISH character, Hez the main,reason of the Better TRP, undoubtedly, no second thought, He's an Amazing, talented, Brilliant Actor.Love you Shasha,❤️ Zillions Kisses n Hugs to my Shasha JAanu Uuummmaaahhh
soniadutta thumbnail
Truth is truth and no one could ever change it 
I love ravish character the most and watching even only his scenes are more than enough for me to get entertained 

I too watched show since starting but almost on off bcos Vitharav as couple really didnt impressed me .

Libra123 thumbnail
Totally agree with@TM this show was so nonsense before shankys entry, I tired watching a couple of epis.. But couldn't sit thru..it was full of drama whatever epis I watched with poor acting and direction, girl going doing chapatis at the guys home, girls dad walking bare foot .. Seriously pathetic it was..and I have no idea how they fell in love..I watched a part  once when Suman came to give shagun and VA were doing it in the temple...that's what it was all about...it got some class after shanky entry, thankgod for that..we are atleast able to watch.. Still there is annoying bogus..when it goes off trps will increase more
-Ishqbaaz- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hw cm lusty pda and bhoot pisach is degrading fr sm people bt their idol actor is praised fr increased trp when with these new entries started nonsense tracks ever...molester double bf murder bomb and God knows what🤪🤪so u supporting these nonsense track rights???what ground u hv to bash characters and relations who were there since 1st epi???atlst initial epis didn't hv all these nonsense..who cares trp was less story was gd it was a love story and vividha grew so much!!!nw she's stuck with a husband who can't tell his family his wife nt interested in him and sujata suddenly mute🥱🥱
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Look at the delusions of grandeur😆 This posts reeks of confirmation bias and false equivalence. 
Jai Ho to the Robert de Niro of Indian TV😳
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Completely Agree Topic maker⭐️
The truth is in front of everyone still some think everyone is blind like them 😆
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This show is worth watchable only bcoz of shashankvyas.
TM👍🏼

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG what were the show trps last week? 
5.0 I just heard that it beat Naagin and acquired number 1 position. Yaaayyy wow amazing seems like CAPTIN RAVISH got the show 5.0 trps 😆

SugaryHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No its ViTharv who beat Nagin lols 🥱senseless comments