Posted: 5 years ago
hello again guys...

Part 109
  Sorry for mistakes

Manik(surprised): yahan  hai...        

Mukti: But yeh

Aliya: she was dead...

Cabir: what is happening today...

Dhruv: soha agar zinda hai aur yahan hai ... to kahein isi ne to Nandini...

His words gave a new direction to Manik's mind.

He immediately came near her and with extreme angry voice asked: Where is my Nandini... tell me or else I'll kill youuu.

And he clutched her neck.

Aryaman and cabir came fwd and pulled him back... and here Mr Khurrana came fwd and held his daughter in his arm...

Mr Khurrana: Manik behave yourself... Pagal ho kya... ab agar tum ne meri beti ko marne ki koshish ki to main tum pe attempt to murder ka case kar doon ga...

Mr Malhotra heard his threatening words with anger but before he said he heard aryaman: (Mockingly said while clapping) Well said dad... very well said... But tell me 1 thing... Police ko kya bataein gay... k meri beti  ... jo legally dead declared hai osey manik ne marne ki koshish ki...like seriously...

A sarcastic smile appears on Mr Malhotra's face and he felt proud on this gang of friends.

Aryaman came near Commissioner and asked innocently: Commissioner uncle tell me kya app k pass kabhi kisi dead person k murder ka  case aya hai...

Commissioner laughed sarcastically and shook in No.

Then Aryaman said: so Mr Khuraana... Ab kya Karen gay app... matlab...kya kahein gey... k meri beti jo pehle mari nahi thi lykin main ne khud osey dead declare karwa and now when she is back... Manik ne os ka murder karne ki try ki... ya phir yeh kahein gey...meri beti jo pehle mar chuki thi... bhoot ban k wapis aye and now manik is trying to harm her... (with sarcastic tease) What... Huh..?

Mr Khurrana: Aryaman be in your limits... I am your Dad...

Aryaman angerly: No you are not... Understand...

Soha saw this and shouted: For God sake guys listen to me once... Manik plz

Manik with anger and hurtfull eyes looked otherside.

Soha : I know I did wrong.last time main ne Nandini ko marne ki koshish ki... and then Dad and Nyonika ne mujhe bachane k liye yeh sub plan kiya...but now I am changed...and asked sorry to Nandini before and I am sorry to u too... plz forgive me and listen me atleast...

Manik's shocked eyes once again stopped on Soha...

Others: Whattt

This shocking disclosure stumbled him on his position. Cabir caught him on right moment.

Aryaman tried to stop soha but all in vein...she did the damage once again...

Manik's POV

She asked sorry to Nandini... means Nandini knew about her...she already knew... And she didn't tell me... How is that possible... And when...?

Then his eyes moved up to see Aryaman who by looking at other side give him confirmation about his doubts...

Aryaman then came near him and said in slow voice: Manik she didn't tell you coz she didn't want to give you any tension at that moment... Uncle ka Birthday and then you engagement day... all things were set ... then how can she gave you this type of tension... she knew that in stress you will cancel all the events and this is the thing which she don't want for her...for you ... And for uncle...Manik believe me I know soha is like a threat to your happiness that's why I and nikki was there to lookafter you and Nandini...she was not alone at that moment... I was with her...believe me...

Manik in feeble voice: I know buddy... I believe you... but then...where is she...

He came fwd once again and asked in furious voice: Soha where is Nandini... Just tell me that...

Soha: Manik I said I am sorry... Plz forgive me...

Manik: I don't care about you... Just tell me where is My Nandini... kya kiya tum ne os k sath...

Soha: I don't know where is she...

Manik's anger was on extreme level and he shouted on her: Just God Damn it tell me Where is she... I know its u...

Soha helplessly: Manik I swear I don't know... but I heard her voice for help near garden area. She was calling your name...

Tears fell from manik's eyes after getting confirmation that she ... she called him...that means... she is definitely in some danger.

Manik: I felt it...right...Nandini...

Aryaman worriedly asked: Kab ... soha yeh kab hoa... tell me each and every thing and at the end if I found that u planned all this then I swear I wouldn't leave u alive...

And soha narrated all that she saw some strange men entering in farm house from back side and she also entered in by following their steps... And then when she was trying to meet manan... she heard Nandini's voice from garden area.

Aryaman: What back side... and garden area...

Then it reminds him about those jhumka's

He pulled that out from his pocket and asked: Manik tell me is it of Nandini?

Manik saw that and nodded in yes...with teary eyes he said in shattered state: why I leave her alone...why...i don't want any darkness for her once again... ayiappa plzzz plzzz help me...

Mr Malhotra walked near him and said: Manik... be brave, son... Nandini ko dhondna hai hame... aise himmat nahi harni... Come on...

Cabir also said: yes Manik hum sub mil k osay dhondain gay... come on... Bol kahan se start Karen...ghar k ander to hum ne dekh liya wo yahan nahi... soha said  about back side... so kya...(he left his sentence incomplete)

Aryaman maddy, dhruv : lets go...

And with this all boys with Aliya nikki, mukti and navya , Mr Malhotra and commissioner they all moved from there in search of Nandini.

Here on Nandini's side.

After some time she heard some voices

1st: arey yaar maal to kamal ka hai... tabhi to boss is k peechey para hai ...(gave a dirty laugh)

2nd:baat to sahi hai.

1st: kya bolta hai thora sa maza hum bhi le lain.

3rd: arey marna hai kya... jitna bola hai utna kar ... Pata nahi boss ka kya panga hai is k sath.

1st: boss ka phone nahi aya ab tak...

Nandini who was in semi conscious state heard their convo and thought : boss ... kon hai in ka boss...aur mujh se kya chahta hai... Mujhe kyo kidnap kiya... Pata nahi main abhi hoon kahan... Abhi in ko lag raha hai I am unconscious...i think kuch dair aur aise hi rehti hoon... ho sakta hai in k boss ka pata chal jae aur yeh bhi k chahte kya hai yeh... pata nahi Manik ka kya haal hoga.osay pata bhi hai ya nahi.

On same moment she heard a bell on someone's phone.

Then she heard

Voice: Hello boss... g ... G kam hoa gya... Haan wo yahan hi hai... ok aik mint...

Nandini at this time tried to move her hand but felt them caught with something.

Then she heard a voice... which gave a fearful shiver in her body...she knows this voice... that criminal once again played his trick... that bloody pandit...

Next

plz leave our comments and press like

u can also join me on wattpad

https://www.wattpad.com/user/LovlyFlower8
Edited by cute-aly - 5 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update 
Loved it 
Manik is so shattered on not able to save nandini 
Pandit this time you are gone for sure 
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting,πŸ‘
Waiting for next part
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome back to me

hello guys... koi hai ya forum se sub gaib ho gaye...so guys kon kon parth k liye kasuti dekh raha hai aur kon kon niti k liye ishqbaaz...πŸ˜†

Part 110
  Sorry for mistakes

Pandit through video call saw her and that cunning smile once again came on his lips when he said: Wowww yeh to ab aur bhi zyada khobsoorat lag rahe hai...(from the phone he caressed the screen like he was caressing her skin.)

Nandini open her eyes and saw him looking at her through phone  that's when he said: wovvv Sleeping beauty see once again I am here...

Nandini in anger: No pandit you are not... tum yahan a sakte hote to apne in puppits ko nahi bhejte...(and started struggling to get herself free)

She observed her surroundings and found her in their secret home (their manan land)...unknowingly they brought her here...

Pandit: hmmm interesting... bohat ache se janti ho tum mujhe... Nandini... Aur tumhari yehi batein mujhe aur bhi zyada tumhari taraf attract karti haan.

Nandini: Pandit trilok chaurasiya tum jaise ghatiya insan ko to koi bhi larki acha se janti ho gi...

Pandit gets angry on his insult and said to his men: Bohat batein kar rahe hai yeh ... ache se mo band karo is ka...that's when she felt someone is standing near her while pointing a gun on her head,

And on next moment another person close her mouth with a piece of cloth.

After that Pandit said in obsessed voice: I heard about your engagement... and remember main ne kaha tha main phir aon ga... Tou dekho main a gya aur wo bhi tumhari engagement k din... tumhe tumhare manik se door karne...tum kaise bhol gayi... tum sirf meri ho...

Nandini heard this and once again a ray of fear ran through out her body.

Pandit: Nandini main ne bola tha ... agar tum meri nahi hoe to main tumhe manik ka bhi nahi hone doon ga... marna to main oss manik ko chahta tha... k os k baad tumhe apna bana sakon... lykin  ab wo nyonika nahi na wahan... aur os ka baap... kafi achi security rakhi hoe hai os ne manik ki...(cunningly) then I thought...sirf  Manik ko mar k bhi wo maza nahi nahi aye ga...and then I heard about your engagement...(with ragging voice)... Bht ghalat kiya huh...tum ne nandini Manik ko choose kar k... bht ghalat...now see tumhara yeh decision tumhe kahan le aya...after that I thought . kyona tumari engagement k din hi tum dono ki death plan kar k tum dono ko sagae ka tohfa de doon...

Nandini s eyes popped out with fear and helplessness when his words registered in her mind that not only her ... Manik's life is also in danger.

She didn't want any such thing for manik... but at this moment she cant do anything...so in all this tears gathered in her eyes...

Panit makes fun of her and said: arey arey arey rona nahi nandu... Ab main itna bhi zalim nahi... Tum dono ka itna mahan pyaar dekhte hoe tum dono ko alag kaise kar sakta hoon... So don't worry tum dono ko ikathey hi maron ga... infact manik k marne ka reason bhi tum hi bano gi... Ok

Nandini with wide terrorful eyes heard him... and he continued: nahi samjhi...see pyaar me bohat se ashiqon ne aik dosre ko gifts diye hoon gay... aur tum... tum to manik ko gift me mout do gi... How interesting na...tch tch Nandini... you and your love both are harmful for manik... see...tumhara pyaar ose mout tak le aya... aur tumhe bachane k chakar me wo apni jaan se bhi jaye ga... (evil laugh)

Then he ordered something to his men and on next moment she saw a bomb jacket infront of her... Then forcefully they made her wear that jacket...

Nandini's tearful eyes came out  with terror... she now understands what is his plan... She tried to speak  but due to the piece of cloth on her mouth she cant do it.

Then on Pandit's instruction they dragged her outside towards the roof...

On reaching there Panit said with a devilish laugh: wo what a romantic place... hai na nandini...yeh taraon bhari raat... Yeh asman...aur ...(he takes a deep sigh) khair choro ab yeh sub hum dono agle janam me pura karein gay... jab tum... tum merey sath hogi...

Nandini felt that her bearth stopped with fear...

Pandit: now I ll tell you my remaining plan ... tum kuch bol nahi pao gi na hi manik ko kuch bata pao gi... and I know Manik tumhe dhondte hoe yahan zaror aye ga...tch tch... bechara kitna tension me hoga na...(like a psyco)lykin ghalti bhi os ki hi hai ...meri Nandini ko mujh se door kiya na os ne... so agar tum meri nahi hoe to tum kabhi oski bhi nahi ho pao gi...(hahahahaha).. jab wo tumhe aise hawa me hang hoa dekhe ga... to tumhe neeche utarne ki koshish kare ga.aur jaise hi tumhare qadm dobara zameen pe lagein gay yeh bomb DHOOOMMM.

Nandini shook her head in no... and cried like a helpless soul...

Pandit: see tumhara manik k nazdeeq ana hi oski aur tumhari mout ka karan bane ga...kitna ... kitna pyaar karti ho na tum ... os se... k engagement ka gift osay mout k roop me do gi...Bola tha main ne k osay chor k merey pass a jao... But nahi... tumhe os se dor nahi jana ha na... to ab dekho dor na jana hi oski mout ka karan bane ga... how interesting na... (evil laugh)

Nandini gather her all strength to move that cloth from her mouth and it happens that piece of cloth slight a lil and she said: No pandit aisa kabhi nahi hoga... kabhi nahi..

Pandit again: Aisa hi hoga Nandini... aur agar aisa nahi hoa... To yaad rakhna... Main phir se aon ga...Main tumhe Manik ka kabhi hone nahi doon ga... kabhi nahi...agar tum meri nahi to Manik bhi tumhe nahi pa sake ga... Main aisa kabhi nahi hone doon ga... Marna hoga... Tumhe bhi aur... tumhare sath sath Manik ko bhi...

Then he angrily ordered his men to tie that cloth tightly on her mouth and do the last task  then disappear from there...

They did the same and then left... They tied nandini's body with a rope and then hang her from the roof top ...

On Manik side

Here all were very much worried for nandini ... they searched for her in the nearby area but didn't found any clue about her.

After all this search they all gathered on one place again to decide the future statergy...

Cabir: Now what...yahan bhi nahi hai wo...

Dhruv: aur na hi koi clue mila os ka...

Navya: But hame kisi bhi haal me osay dhondna hai... Hay mata rani nandu ki rakhsa karna plzzz...

Mukti: Manik ab kya karna hai...

Nikki : yahan to almost sub side hum ne check kar li...

Maddy: ya...yahan to kahein nahi hai to kahein wo log nandini ko... ( he don't want to say or think about any mishap with nandini)

Aryaman: guys I think ab hamein split ho ka nandini ko dhonda chaheye... And (then he look towards commissioner of police )

He as a senior trained officer understands his unspoken words so said:Don't worry about FIR and other matters ... main ne apne officers ko bhi search operation start karne ka kah diya hai.

Yash then look towards Manik and on seeing his bad condition he said: Manik no beta... Don't... don't loose hope...main to yeh soch raha hoon k aisa kar kon sakta hai...

Manik: don't know Dad but jis kisi ne bhi yeh kiya... I will not leave him/her alive...(his doubt was on soha and mr khurrana)

Yash: do u think yahan aur koi jagha aisi hai... Jo hum bhol rahe haan...

And on finishing his own words his mind strikes on that one place...

Here Manik also remember that one place which were left unseen...

Manik: O shit how can I forget...

He ran in some specific direction... And all others started following him

Manik reached near their Manan land ...but what he saw gave him a shocking attack...

His eyes freezed on seeing Nandini's body hanging in the air.

He shouted: Nandiniii... he ran in that direction.

Others heard his voice and looked at manik then then followed his gaze and the sudden shock freezed them also...

Next

sorry friends but forum pe koi bhi link create nahi ho raha agar kisi ko reason pata hai to plz guide me

Edited by cute-aly - 5 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute-aly

Welcome back to me

hello guys... koi hai ya forum se sub gaib ho gaye...so guys kon kon parth k liye kasuti dekh raha hai aur kon kon niti k liye ishqbaaz... πŸ˜†

Part 110
  Sorry for mistakes

Pandit through video call saw her and that cunning smile once again came on his lips when he said: Wowww yeh to ab aur bhi zyada khobsoorat lag rahe hai...(from the phone he caressed the screen like he was caressing her skin.)

Nandini open her eyes and saw him looking at her through phone  that's when he said: wovvv Sleeping beauty see once again I am here...

Nandini in anger: No pandit you are not... tum yahan a sakte hote to apne in puppits ko nahi bhejte...(and started struggling to get herself free)

She observed her surroundings and found her in their secret home (their manan land)...unknowingly they brought her here...

Pandit: hmmm interesting... bohat ache se janti ho tum mujhe... Nandini... Aur tumhari yehi batein mujhe aur bhi zyada tumhari taraf attract karti haan.

Nandini: Pandit trilok chaurasiya tum jaise ghatiya insan ko to koi bhi larki acha se janti ho gi...

Pandit gets angry on his insult and said to his men: Bohat batein kar rahe hai yeh ... ache se mo band karo is ka...that's when she felt someone is standing near her while pointing a gun on her head,

And on next moment another person close her mouth with a piece of cloth.

After that Pandit said in obsessed voice: I heard about your engagement... and remember main ne kaha tha main phir aon ga... Tou dekho main a gya aur wo bhi tumhari engagement k din... tumhe tumhare manik se door karne...tum kaise bhol gayi... tum sirf meri ho...

Nandini heard this and once again a ray of fear ran through out her body.

Pandit: Nandini main ne bola tha ... agar tum meri nahi hoe to main tumhe manik ka bhi nahi hone doon ga... marna to main oss manik ko chahta tha... k os k baad tumhe apna bana sakon... lykin  ab wo nyonika nahi na wahan... aur os ka baap... kafi achi security rakhi hoe hai os ne manik ki...(cunningly) then I thought...sirf  Manik ko mar k bhi wo maza nahi nahi aye ga...and then I heard about your engagement...(with ragging voice)... Bht ghalat kiya huh...tum ne nandini Manik ko choose kar k... bht ghalat...now see tumhara yeh decision tumhe kahan le aya...after that I thought . kyona tumari engagement k din hi tum dono ki death plan kar k tum dono ko sagae ka tohfa de doon...

Nandini s eyes popped out with fear and helplessness when his words registered in her mind that not only her ... Manik's life is also in danger.

She didn't want any such thing for manik... but at this moment she cant do anything...so in all this tears gathered in her eyes...

Panit makes fun of her and said: arey arey arey rona nahi nandu... Ab main itna bhi zalim nahi... Tum dono ka itna mahan pyaar dekhte hoe tum dono ko alag kaise kar sakta hoon... So don't worry tum dono ko ikathey hi maron ga... infact manik k marne ka reason bhi tum hi bano gi... Ok

Nandini with wide terrorful eyes heard him... and he continued: nahi samjhi...see pyaar me bohat se ashiqon ne aik dosre ko gifts diye hoon gay... aur tum... tum to manik ko gift me mout do gi... How interesting na...tch tch Nandini... you and your love both are harmful for manik... see...tumhara pyaar ose mout tak le aya... aur tumhe bachane k chakar me wo apni jaan se bhi jaye ga... (evil laugh)

Then he ordered something to his men and on next moment she saw a bomb jacket infront of her... Then forcefully they made her wear that jacket...

Nandini's tearful eyes came out  with terror... she now understands what is his plan... She tried to speak  but due to the piece of cloth on her mouth she cant do it.

Then on Pandit's instruction they dragged her outside towards the roof...

On reaching there Panit said with a devilish laugh: wo what a romantic place... hai na nandini...yeh taraon bhari raat... Yeh asman...aur ...(he takes a deep sigh) khair choro ab yeh sub hum dono agle janam me pura karein gay... jab tum... tum merey sath hogi...

Nandini felt that her bearth stopped with fear...

Pandit: now I ll tell you my remaining plan ... tum kuch bol nahi pao gi na hi manik ko kuch bata pao gi... and I know Manik tumhe dhondte hoe yahan zaror aye ga...tch tch... bechara kitna tension me hoga na...(like a psyco)lykin ghalti bhi os ki hi hai ...meri Nandini ko mujh se door kiya na os ne... so agar tum meri nahi hoe to tum kabhi oski bhi nahi ho pao gi...(hahahahaha).. jab wo tumhe aise hawa me hang hoa dekhe ga... to tumhe neeche utarne ki koshish kare ga.aur jaise hi tumhare qadm dobara zameen pe lagein gay yeh bomb DHOOOMMM.

Nandini shook her head in no... and cried like a helpless soul...

Pandit: see tumhara manik k nazdeeq ana hi oski aur tumhari mout ka karan bane ga...kitna ... kitna pyaar karti ho na tum ... os se... k engagement ka gift osay mout k roop me do gi...Bola tha main ne k osay chor k merey pass a jao... But nahi... tumhe os se dor nahi jana ha na... to ab dekho dor na jana hi oski mout ka karan bane ga... how interesting na... (evil laugh)

Nandini gather her all strength to move that cloth from her mouth and it happens that piece of cloth slight a lil and she said: No pandit aisa kabhi nahi hoga... kabhi nahi..

Pandit again: Aisa hi hoga Nandini... aur agar aisa nahi hoa... To yaad rakhna... Main phir se aon ga...Main tumhe Manik ka kabhi hone nahi doon ga... kabhi nahi...agar tum meri nahi to Manik bhi tumhe nahi pa sake ga... Main aisa kabhi nahi hone doon ga... Marna hoga... Tumhe bhi aur... tumhare sath sath Manik ko bhi...

Then he angrily ordered his men to tie that cloth tightly on her mouth and do the last task  then disappear from there...

They did the same and then left... They tied nandini's body with a rope and then hang her from the roof top ...

On Manik side

Here all were very much worried for nandini ... they searched for her in the nearby area but didn't found any clue about her.

After all this search they all gathered on one place again to decide the future statergy...

Cabir: Now what...yahan bhi nahi hai wo...

Dhruv: aur na hi koi clue mila os ka...

Navya: But hame kisi bhi haal me osay dhondna hai... Hay mata rani nandu ki rakhsa karna plzzz...

Mukti: Manik ab kya karna hai...

Nikki : yahan to almost sub side hum ne check kar li...

Maddy: ya...yahan to kahein nahi hai to kahein wo log nandini ko... ( he don't want to say or think about any mishap with nandini)

Aryaman: guys I think ab hamein split ho ka nandini ko dhonda chaheye... And (then he look towards commissioner of police )

He as a senior trained officer understands his unspoken words so said:Don't worry about FIR and other matters ... main ne apne officers ko bhi search operation start karne ka kah diya hai.

Yash then look towards Manik and on seeing his bad condition he said: Manik no beta... Don't... don't loose hope...main to yeh soch raha hoon k aisa kar kon sakta hai...

Manik: don't know Dad but jis kisi ne bhi yeh kiya... I will not leave him/her alive...(his doubt was on soha and mr khurrana)

Yash: do u think yahan aur koi jagha aisi hai... Jo hum bhol rahe haan...

And on finishing his own words his mind strikes on that one place...

Here Manik also remember that one place which were left unseen...

Manik: O shit how can I forget...

He ran in some specific direction... And all others started following him

Manik reached near their Manan land ...but what he saw gave him a shocking attack...

His eyes freezed on seeing Nandini's body hanging in the air.

He shouted: Nandiniii... he ran in that direction.

Others heard his voice and looked at manik then then followed his gaze and the sudden shock freezed them also...

Next
Teri Aadat hai

sorry friends but forum pe koi bhi link create nahi ho raha agar kisi ko reason pata hai to plz guide me

Can't post reply so doing it here.  Loved the update 
Scared for manan. Hope everything will be fine soon 
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing,
Poor MaNan😭
Interesting
ROOP0605 thumbnail