Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks to all those who liked last update...

Part 8 (a)

Manish with friendly smile: see hame mile 20 mint hoe hoon gay and in 20 mints me I think tum 100 times manik ka naam le chuki ho so tell me y is that so...?.come on say it yaar (he encourage her to share her feeling)

Nandini finally accepted infront of him: actually I like him.but I don't know is it love or not.

Manish finally take a sigh of relief but then say flirtyly: ahhh you broke my heart.i thought I have a chance with this young lady.

Nandini angerly glared him in reply and he smiled.

Manish:ok sorry... but from my side i can see your love for him.and I guarantee you that with in 2 or 3 days you will accept it by yourself...wo kya hai na... mera experience kah raha hai...(at end he winked)

Nandini with wide eyes:Whattt... Nooo how can i...no ways... (once again him with simran flashed infront of her eyes and she said in jealousy)And waise bhi he is with his simran.

Manish : Really...ok tell me...is he tall..?

Nandini noded innocently

Manish: Cute fair coloured handsome Youngman...

Now she gave a strange look to Manish and in reply he teasingly asked: Bolo bolo

Nandini Nodded once again...

Manish: You said wo apniii Simran k pass hai...but senorita jahan se main dekh raha hoon wo os k pass nahi hai... Infact wo Raj apni iss Simran aka senorita to dhondne ki koshish kar raha hai...

Nandini : and how can u say that

Manish jokingly: darling love experience hai.

Nandini with squinted eyes: Love experience?

Manish with naughty laugh: Huh... Pretty lady akhir 50 + GF ka experience hai...

Nandini also laughed on his statement...

Then he said further: Aur mera love experience to yeh bhi bata raha hai k He loves you a lot... is waqt bhi bht tension mein hai tumhe le k...Bechara...

Nandini with questioning eyes: how can I believe you...?

Manish: Oh so don't believe me... Means I have to prove my point to you...

Nandini with small smile node in yes while playing along...

Manish got an idea so he asked: U want to see his love wala reaction...?

Nandini gave a confused look and  and said HOW...? here Manish take his decision...

Manish hold Nandini's hand coz he noticed that now they are in His Sight and start his drama in loud voice :Hay Beautiful  ... he caressed her hair in such a way that it looks that he is caressing Nandini's cheeks...

Nandini stilled in her place coz of shock...

Here Manik who was hell worried for Nandini saw this... and the sight awakes the Monster within Him...

He Ran towards towards them, on reaching there he grabs Nandini's hand and with a sudden jerk pull her in his arms...

While encircling his arms around her he gave a threatening look to Manish... and here Nandini now get it why Manish did this a mint before...Inwardly she felt great to see his care as well as his j Side...

Manik broke the hug said in commanding Voice: Hey You... just leave... she is not alone Oky...

Manish very hardly hold his laugh...

Here after this forgetting about Manish Manik talk in loud concerned voice: Tum pagal ho kya Nandini... aise koi karta hai bhala...(he pulled her towards him in tension) tumhe pata hai main ne tumhe kahan kahan nahi dhonda... tumhe kuch ho jata to...

Nandini looked towards Manish who was watching them with naughty smile...and he winked at her...

Manik also followed her sight and then at once he pulled her behind his back like a possessive BF and stand before her like a shield.

Manik in possessiveness: o hello... aise kya dekh rahe ho oski taraf huh... Aur ... kon ho tum... aur yahan kya kar rahe ho... huh?Akeli larki dekhi nahi k Romeo bane a jate ho... She is not alone ok... ab jao yahan se... warna...(Manik showed Manish his punch)

Nandini from behind holds his hand and said: Manik stop ... He is Manish ... Mera friend hai...

Manik in astonishment: Tumhara friend? Kab bana...

Nandini in lil anger came ahead and said: Main ne tum se pocha simran ka... nahi na... so... (then she came near manish and said with a smile while holding his arm) Manish come na ghar chalte haan... mujhe tumhe navya se bhi milwana hai...

Manik got a shock on her words...He knew she is hurt but that doent mean that she will do this to tease him...

Manish while playing along with Nandini said: Oh ya beautiful... why not ... main bus apni team ko infrom kar doon ...

Nandini: ok...

After he Left Manik once again pulled Nandini towards him and asked: Why... why are you doing this...?

Nandini innocently: What... What I had done Manik...

Manik irritatingly: U don't know na... (Stretched smile) what u are doing...so innocent soul... hai na...?(mockingly)

Manik while looking at her read her face and then said: Nandini don't do this...I... I...that was not what...

But before he can say anything to her Manish came back...

Next

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4703113&PID=148967201&#p148967201

ok guys tomorrow or day after tomorrow i will be updating it again with the new udate of pyaar ka imtehaan tab tak k liye byeee...

leave your comments and press like button
Edited by cute-aly - 5 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update 
Manish is so cool
Star2015 thumbnail
I loved the update. Thank you for posting 😊
cute-aly thumbnail

Part 8 (b)

Manish: So SenoriTa... Chalein... And he extended his arm for her so that she hold it...

Nandini gave a look to him on which he nodded in yes... and then she saw Manik who was expecting from her not to hold his arm...

But then she hold Manish's arm and started walking from  there...

Manik like a lost soul walked behind them...he wanted to bang Manish's head at that moment...

The way back to farmhouse... Manik's eyes were on Nandini... and here Nandini purposely ignored him and was talking to Manish...

Manish was observing manik's state and was now enjoying this game...

Nandini also knew that Manik helpless eyes were fixed on her...but she ignored him intentionally.

They entered in and Cavya saw Manan with Manish.

Navya in excitement: hay Manishhh... OMG reallyyy Manish Pual...

Manish with warm smile : ya Manish pual ... hy beautiful... (and he winked at navya which cabir also see with raised eyes)

Navya: OMG finally I am meeting you... wooo...you are just amazing... I am a biggg fan of yours...i just love your comic timing... So...so...so... good.

Manish: I am flattered...

After this they have a nice friendly chat on high tea.while arranging the  high tea Navya takes a full on class of nandini in kitchen

Navya: Nandu tu pagal hai... Aise koi jata hai kya...huh... tujhe yahan kuch hojata to... janti hi kitna hai tu yahan k bare me... aur mujhe to yeh samjah nahi a raha tu yahan se aise gayi kyo... tujhe to Manik me koi interest nahi na... to ? wo simran k sath kuch bhi kare ... tujhe farq kyo para...Bol...

Manish on same moment disturb their friendly chat and give answer to Navya: Awww Navya very bad... u don't know k yeh bhi ose love...(Nandini gave a threatening glare to Manish)I mean like karti hai...

Navya was shocked on this statement but she also saw Nandu's threatening glare so she gazed at Manish and with her expression tried to confirm this... on which he node and blink his eyes in positive...

Navya glee voice came out: Sachi... o thank you thank you mata rani... Iss Nandu ko thori akal dene k liye... Thank you so much...

On hearing this Nandini's irritated voice was heard by both: O stop it guys... Aisa kuch nahi hai ok...so don't cook up any story huh...

Manish with a smile placed his arm on her shoulder and teased: Not again senorita... Jab pyar kiya to darna kya... and then he sent a wink towards navya.

Manish: aur waise bhi I know she is your best friend.jis tarahn pyaar bhara lecture tumhe abhi mil raha tha... Os ne mujhe sub bata diya hai... So ab agar tumhari best friend ko hi yeh pata na ho to wrong hoga na...(he smirked and looked at navya)...main to abhi yahan kuch time baad kahan  mujhe khud bhi nahi pata... So koi to ho ... jo meri is senorita k dil ka haal janta ho... waise (actingly)dil ka haal to osay batana chaheye jis ki wajha se yeh haal hoa hai...(hinting towards manik)

Nandini's eyes came out on this ...and without thinking anything further she unknowingly one again gave a hint about her feelings towards Manik... she thought that manish manik ko bhi bata de ga... So she at once said: Nooo tum osay kuch nahi batao gay about my feelings... Promise me navya u too...

Navya with teasing smile: ok main osy kuch nahi bataon gi but...

Nandini: now what?

Navya with teasing smile: say it na that you love him...

Nandini with wide eyes: wh...oo Whooo said I love him...

Navya again with tease: You... (turned towards manish and while winking asked) hai na Manish she said na...

Manish: Yaaa...

Navya again to Nandini: to bol na... nandu... Pyaar hoa chupke sse...

Manish also insist : bolo na nanduuu

Navya and Manish is not giving her any chance to escape from there... And at the end frustratingly she said: I love him ... now it that ok...

Navya with wide smile hugged her and while kissing on her cheek said: so u love him na... like nahi... yipeee... Manik sune ga to ... before she said anything further Nandini holds her arm

Nandini:Navya tu ne mujh se promise kiya hai...

Navya jokingly: huh tou promises to torne k liye hi hote haan na... hai na Manish...

Manish with laugh: ya right...

Nandini in stress tried emotional blackmailing   on navya: Navya how can u do this with me... you are my sister na...and you are taking his side... You also left me alone...

Navya understands her but think to give her some time said:ok I will not tell him... bus...but i have a condition .

Nandini: what...?

Navya with most innocent face: tumhe osay jald hi yeh batana hoga... I am giving you 10 days... agar tum ne osay nahi bataya to main osay bata doon gi...

Nandini: What...? 10 days.

Navya: ya 10 days... abhi yeh khud accept karne me k you love him itnaaa time lagaya to osay batane me to 2 saal bhi le sakti ho... And main itnaaa wait nahi kar sakti.

Nandini irritatingly: i said I like him not love him... Wo to tumare insist karne pe bola...

Manish and navya both teased at once: Ohkyyy you only tell him that u started liking him... baqi osay love me change kaise karna hai yeh manik khud kar le ga... (and at the end both gave high five to each other)

Nandini: U Both I am not talking to u...

Navya : ya ab talk karne k liye manik hai na...

Nandini left from there with grumpy face but as soon as her eyes saw Manik near kitchen door her grumpy face changed to a forced hesitant smile.

Nandini's thought : ahggg iss ne kahein sunn to nahi liya...

But Manik left from there with straight face

Next

plz leave our comments and press like

u can also join me on wattpad

https://www.wattpad.com/user/LovlyFlower8
Edited by cute-aly - 5 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good to see you back 
Haha nandini became target of both navya and manish's conversation
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb,
Mind Blowing,
👏👏👏
Waiting for next part
cute-aly thumbnail
Part 8(c)

sorry for mistakes

During all this tea time Nandini's chor nazar was fixed on him...She liked it when she saw him searching for her...then when he saw her with Manish ... That gaze of his ... with full of jealousy...(hahahha)she thought I and Manish...Is he that Possessive for me...? Same like I felt when I saw him with Simran... .for the very 1st time she keenly observed his features... And she noted that he is so handsome... Just like a prince...of any fairytale...(her mind shouted... Na na not of any fairytale...Price of My Fairytale...).and a light blush came on her cheeks on this thought...Unknowingly she started admiring him in her mind.she also observed that simran is not there now and this thing gave a satisfied feeling to her

Manik also felt her eyes on him...her continuous gaze is effecting him severely...he badly wanted to engulf her in his arms... to kiss those beautiful eyes which were still on him...whenever he tried to see in her eyes ,to read her eyes... she immediately turned her eyes on the other side...and this hide and seek game from her side is enough to charge him...

Manish left after some time and before leaving he gave a biggg hug to Nandini and that too infront of Manik...on seeing her in other's arm his anger started rising...and as soon as Manish left manik holds her hand and brought her in her room.He closed the door after coming in.coz he was waiting for only this moment...

Nandini breath struck in her throat when Manik drags her towards her room... She thought:Yeh ...mujhe aise kyo le k jar aha hai...Kahein is ne wo batein... Ayiappa no plzzz...plzzz save me from him ...plzzz abhi nahi... and then her thinking process broke with his voice.

He asked in lil anger: what was that huh...

Nandini (while thinking nervously...yeh kis bare mein poch raha hai... kahaein...no no aisa nahi ho sakta...to phir...)She nervously asked: what was what?

Manik came near her... and after cornering her he placed his hands on either side of hers.

She saw him coming closer to her...and her nervousness reached on its peak at that time...

Manik: what was that look nandini?

Nandini's heart started beating fast... and her own confession before manish that she like him and then navya's 10 days ultimatum started ringing in her mind.this close encounter and his question at a time makes her hell nervous infront of him that too for the 1st time...

Manik also observed this nervousness in her eyes and a naughty grin came on his lips... ... he Leaned over her more...so close that their breathes started mingling with eachother .Nandini felt shivering sensation in her body when his hot breath touched her skin...Unknown to her that red glow appears on her face... which satisfied Manik's innerself...He gave a quick peck on her lips.

He leaned back and  lifted her face upward to read her eyes... but once again after meeting their gaze she immediately turned it back shyly.In her mind only  thing which is running at this moment  is 10 days... she has to say it to him within 10 days. But how can she...

Manik with a teasing smile asked huskily: Nandini why u left at that time ( while caressing her hairs)

Nandini inhale a long breath and with this his clogn smell also teased her senses. She slowly moved her eyes upward and gave a deep look to him...and her mind constantly reminding her yes...yes...yes... you like him, see his eyes...looks so innocent yet so naughty... and his nose ... His M shaped lips... and her stare stopped on his lips.

Manik cutely looked her focus on his lips and a killer smile appears on the face...

He leaned towards her...and as the distance between their faces decreases Her heart once again started beating on a jet spead... and in this moment her eyes closed on its own.

Manik saw her closed eyes and her long breath...Automatically a winning smile appears on his lips ...

His thumb moved on her lips and while caressing the lower lip line he asked: Why you left like that Nandini.

His touch on her lips sent tremors in her spine... and she felt a race of butterflies in her stomach.

Manik caresses corner of her lips and asked once again: bolo na Nandini tum aise kyo gayi...and most importantly tum ro kyo rahe thi...?

Nandini took a deep breath and while gathering her courage to speak something she asked that question which was disturbing her from that moment: Manik y u kissed her?

Manik heard her question and with a sweet smile he leaned more over her face...

While fanning her lips with his hot breath and fixing his gaze on her lips he said:I never kissed anyone else other than you and I am not interested in such kisses in future also (after saying this )he gave a small and smooth kiss on the corner of her lips.I only like this one...(smile)

Nandini open her eyes and saw confusingly at him ...

Next

Pyaar Ka Imtehaan

plz leave our comments and press like

u can also join me on wattpad

https://www.wattpad.com/user/LovlyFlower8
Sukanyadhar12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...
Plz post the next part soon...