Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

You guys are a riot, Zajie and Pearl! ðŸ¤£  MR and his 39 wives! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Born: August 18, 1982
Education:  Business Management from the USA
Favourite colour: Blue
Favourite food: Prawn curry
Favourite actor: Dev Anand (all-time); Ranbir Kapoor (current)
Favourite actress: Anushka Sharma (current)
Best friends: I believe his two best friends are his business partners in his startup
Car: I know he had a Mercedes a few years ago.  
Girlfriend: No clue!!!  I don't think we'll ever get to hear of any girl in his life until the day he gets married.  He's very guarded about his private life.  "I'm single" is the diplomatic way of saying mind your own business in the entertainment industry. ðŸ˜›

Barbie darling, please correct me if I'm wrong. 😆 You're the resident MR expert here. ðŸ˜‰

Does anyone know if Mag's been on the forum?  I haven't seen her posting in quite a few days.  I hope she's okay. 

Hey dazz darling🤗..thanks for the info..they are mostly correct...I too have read these things...sara and swathi and their discussion about MR and his 39 wives were hilarious🤣 see the views...they got 250+ views soon...love you guys...b happy and keep spreading happiness...
Magee Will b back soon I guess...she is bit busy...miss her too...
Edited by pearl82 - 7 years ago
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

You guys are a riot, Zajie and Pearl! ðŸ¤£  MR and his 39 wives! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Born: August 18, 1982
Education:  Business Management from the USA
Favourite colour: Blue
Favourite food: Prawn curry
Favourite actor: Dev Anand (all-time); Ranbir Kapoor (current)
Favourite actress: Anushka Sharma (current)
Best friends: I believe his two best friends are his business partners in his startup
Car: I know he had a Mercedes a few years ago.  
Girlfriend: No clue!!!  I don't think we'll ever get to hear of any girl in his life until the day he gets married.  He's very guarded about his private life.  "I'm single" is the diplomatic way of saying mind your own business in the entertainment industry. ðŸ˜›

Barbie darling, please correct me if I'm wrong. 😆 You're the resident MR expert here. ðŸ˜‰

Does anyone know if Mag's been on the forum?  I haven't seen her posting in quite a few days.  I hope she's okay. 

So you know all the answers except for the last question. I think only he knows the answer to that question. And perhaps one of those where parents arrange a marriage. Although I'm not a person who would agree to it, but you never know.
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pearl82

Hey dazz darling🤗..thanks for the info..they are mostly correct...I too have read these things...sara and swathi and their discussion about MR and his 39 wives were hilarious🤣 see the views...they got 250+ views soon...love you guys...b happy and keep spreading happiness...
Magee Will b back soon I guess...she is bit busy...miss her too...

hahhaha it was fun to correspond with Pearl. I enjoyed her comments. Thanks for being with us. I hope that Mag. ok if you have the opportunity to hear from her, say hello from me and I believe that the other girls think the same.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

So you know all the answers except for the last question. I think only he knows the answer to that question. And perhaps one of those where parents arrange a marriage. Although I'm not a person who would agree to it, but you never know.

I don't know if you've read that interview of his, but he was asked whether he'd opt for an arranged marriage.  He answered that he'd only be willing to give it consideration if his mom were to arrange it with Katrina Kaif. ðŸ˜†  I think he's waiting to fall in love, Zajie. ðŸ˜‰
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

All Misha fans feel the same way you do, Zaj! ðŸ¤—  I've never seen such intense chemistry between an onscreen telly couple.  Sadly, I think they're just friends. ðŸ˜­