Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Rohit Bal

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Rohit Bal

By  Sanjukta Sen Thu, December, 08 2016

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looks enthralling at  49th World Congress on Dance Research in a velvet blue heavily embroidered Anarkali from Rohit Bal.

A pair of earrings from Amrapali, TBZ Ring and a red lip added finishing touches to her look. 

As the outfit is heavily  embroidered she could have worn her hair up in a simple ponytail or low bun. What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She should go makeup less at least once in a while .. I am tired of seeing her caked up face all the time. 
Can she for once just tie up her hair in a bun and go makeup less and try to look normal? She is considered as one of the prettiest women in the entire world but she doesn't has the courage to go all out in a natural look .. that must suck man.
Originally posted by: grounder

She should go makeup less at least once in a while .. I am tired of seeing her caked up face all the time. 

Can she for once just tie up her hair in a bun and go makeup less and try to look normal? She is considered as one of the prettiest women in the entire world but she doesn't has the courage to go all out in a natural look .. that must suck man.

Who goes on the stage without make up these days? Not even the normal girls, let alone the celebs who have an image to protect...Make up is like wearing clothes these days...
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't see details of the dress, but Ash looks good, as always. 
She really needs to sack her makeup artist and hire a new stylist!
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
 Ash looks good ðŸ˜³
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Don't like the dress but at least, there is no bling-bling.