llMehRya OS: Truth Or Dare?!ll

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello, my name is NaijaLuv88 and i have been a silent reader in this forum for a while and didn't want to really get hooked up on a show again, two years ago i did the same and it was too much. however, i saw a vm of MehRya by mistake and ever since then got hooked. their chemistry, the characters, the story, and everything is like a breath of fresh air and have been addicted ever since.

I tried not to get involved but my brain and hands weren't complying so this happened. Btw I am a foreigner that love hindi tv serials (I only speak english) and hence if there is any errors, mistakes please let me know as it wasn't intentional. I respect any forms of critiques and criticisms.

The banner below was made by taaniroyal and big thanks goes out to her.

I looked up at him as he leveled me with a glare and instead of cowering backing down from the challenge that was in his eyes, instead I stared back at him with the same defiant nature as his.

"Mr. Khanna, will you do it?"

At that he leveled me with a smirk as his brown eyes pierced me as a man who wasn't one to let down on dares nor was it one to let down when he has been challenged.

He lowered his gaze towards me and I flicked my eyes towards his lips as he mouthed.

"Of course I will, but Ms. Sharma you will have to pay for it dearly..."

At that I folded my hands and met him with a challenged glare.

"How so? I don't think it needs to be said but I doubt that you can actually win. You keep saying how cheap middle is this and that but I rather say you rich upper class have so many people doing so many things for you. I doubt that you even brush your teeth by yourself more or less know how to cook for yourself anymore." I said.

"So what are you trying to say Ms. Sharma?"

At that he leveled me with a threatening glare as he slowly approached me, causing me to take a tentative step back but nevertheless never losing his gaze from my own.

It wasn't hard to tell what he was thinking, as he always revealed what he was trying to say from his eyes and body language alone.

Shaurya Khanna wasn't a hard man to understand, cold at first instance, but instantly a lot more warm, a lot kinder, and a lot sillier once you delved passed the snarkiness and uptightness.

"I am saying Mr. Khanna you cannot cook, at all." I said folding my hands over one another.

At that he cocked his head to the side as he grinned and then turned back towards me, catching my chin before I could think better of his actions.

"When I make something that you approve of, what is my reward?"
At his hint of unexpected invitation I couldn't stop myself from leveling my gaze down towards his full lips.

I couldn't help myself from looking at them.

He was more than a handsome man,...that was being extremely light.

He was a very handsome, sexy, man with not only the face but the body to back up that claim as well.

But what really drew me to him wasn't the aura, the power, the confidence he tried to show no matter how beaten down or humiliated he became.

Rather when he was able to let down all those defenses and just be his regular taunting, teasing, and caring self even though he would be quick to deny that he wasn't trying to help or trying to do anything for my own benefit.

Rather as he would say...

"It would be problematic if I don't help you now and have to deal with cleaning up your shit later on."

At that thought, I lowered my lashes to his lips once more and I felt my tongue lick itself against my own lips, absentmindedly showing my hunger and my hidden desire to have them kiss me.

"Ms. Sharma?" his husky voice came off in a hoarse whisper.

At that I flicked my eyes towards his behind my eyelashes, hoping my eyes didn't reveal how much I truly desired this man.

"Your reward is whatever you want as we agreed on earlier." I said.

At that he looked at me shocked that I bended so easily for him as I would usually put up a fight.
"Ms. Sharma don't you know that means even..." at that he stopped himself and smirked and instead rolled up his sleeves.

"Very well then Ms. Sharma, let's begin." He said,

I watched in fascination and in awe as he quickly began to chop up onions like a precise machine each cut, each slice were an exact replica of the last.

Soon he gathered up some bell peppers, green, yellow, and red were in his dish and just like the onions they were all of the same, equal, and precise size that it was almost impossible to believe that it was made by him more or less a human?

That is why he was trying so hard to chastise me earlier during the competition...

He was a man who obviously knew what he was talking about.

If it wasn't for the fact that he spoke so much shit it made it hard to believe that he actually knew what he was talking about.

I watched as he quickly pulled out olive oil, poured some of it into a pan that was already on the fire, it sizzled as soon as the oil hit it and he tossed in all the onions and peppers into it and in its aftermath such a sweet aroma wafted around in the kitchen.

He added in some brown liquid which he smugly instructed was broth and he poured it in and the smell of a sweet almost tangy flavor which was quickly added into the sweetness of the onions.

He then pitched out some rice, took out a measuring cup and slowly began to pour it in by cup fills.

"So precise are we now?"

"Unlike some people, I like to have my cooking taste good every single time, I don't like wringing it on a hope and a prayer that it might actually taste good." He said.

"If I recall, my mother used to say a true cook is someone who don't need to measure their ingredients." I said.

At that he looked at me and smirked.

"I am sorry to say but in my book a true cook is someone who uses perfection in everything to turn out the best dishes." He said.

"But I think its better to cook with love and with happiness that whoever eats it will get your feelings as well." I said.

At that he raised an eyebrow at me but didn't answer my question instead he didn't miss a beat into his cooking.

He began to stir the rice in the broth, in quick succession causing the muscles in his arms to bulge and his veins to become even more visible from his strenuous work.

"From the looks of it, it seems you are taking up a new exercise, but I doubt you need to work out anymore." I said with sarcasm.

At that he looked at me and he had a smirk on his lips but something more was in his eyes.
"I wouldn't think someone who wasn't remotely attracted to me would be paying so much attention to me."

At that I looked at him and felt a warmth rise up to my cheeks. Once again he was a handsome man and he knew it.

But it wasn't something I wanted to admit to him as my previous boasts of him being unattractive or him not being my type might just all be empty and false words.

But then again...

"That's not true. You are a very attractive man."

At that he jerked his hands, almost causing the pan that he was working to topple over.

"Aissshhh...be careful..." I said impulsively reaching out to him to make sure he was okay.

But luckily he jerked the pot but not enough for it to fall on the floor or worse onto him.

He shot me a look.

"Trying to distract me?"

I shrugged,

"Believe me if you wanted to or not but you should know you are an attractive man." I said bluntly.

"I thought I wasn't."

"Not when you are constantly shaming a girl's character nor when you are harassing her..." I said with exaggeration.

He leveled me with a glare but a soft chuckled belied his expression showing that he wasn't as bothered by the statement as he led on from earlier.

He remain silent but he finally finished his dish and poured it into a small bowl for me and one for himself.

He quickly went back into the kitchen and brought along for himself some wine.

He poured some into a glass.

"I would like..." I started.

"Juice. I hope that was your answer." He said as he poured mango juice into my cup.

"As a matter of fact I was going to say water but this makes it better to wash out the taste if it's
really horrible." I said with a smile.

"Don't try so hard, you will have to do what I say...you made the deal and you can't go back on it." he said.

I rolled my eyes and propped the spoon he offered to me and looked down at his dish and shot a question at him.

"So are you going to tell me what this is supposed to be?" I asked.

At that he smirked once again and I wanted to roll my eyes as the flash of pride, confidence, and arrogance were pummeling all at once it was hard to keep track as to where one began and where the other ended.

"This is the dish you were supposed to make during the competition, you do remember, it is called risotto, an Italian dish..." he said.

"Ahhh...right you were like that..." I mumbled the rest of my sentence.

"What was that?" he asked pressing his ear closer to me but instead I flashed a smile towards him.

"Okay, let's dig in." before I did I said a little prayer.

"Why are you doing all of that now?" he asked.

"Because I am praying to God that if worse comes to worse I won't die from it at most."

"Is it because it's Italian?" he remarked.

"No, it is the fact that you think you know how to make it." I said.

At that he shook his head.

"Just eat it." he said.

"I will, don't rush me."

At that I used the spoon he gave me and slowly began to blow on the food he gave me and then blinked a couple of times before slowly opening my mouth, hoping it would give me the courage to follow through.

Once I plopped it into my mouth, chewed on it for a while, I was getting the sweetness from the onions, from the peppers, the saltiness from the rice and from the liquid that he soaked the rice in.

I couldn't stop at one spoonful and by the time I knew it I was asking for seconds all the way he was staring at me with a triumphant look.

"Don't look at me, you won...so what do you want?" I said after my third serving, knowing my appetite has been growing for the past four months.

At that before I could finish my sentence he already was standing next to me, towering over me.

"I think you know better what I want." He said.

His lips were curved into a cruel smirk of mischievousness but his eyes were of anything of that.

"I am not a mind reader so just say what you want? I could help you scratch your back or better yet can help..." I lost track of my sentence as I looked at him.

His brown eyes were marking his desire; fire was alight in them along with the thrill and the buzz of his win.

His hands encircled the back of the stool that I was sitting on; his other hand gliding under my chin, grabbing it, not painfully so but in his usual possessive and aggressive caveman-type-of-a-hot-blooded-man-type of way of his.

He stared down at me and the semblance of playing around was gone as he lowered himself and towards my lips.

I stared at his lips, my body turning into putty a long time ago and I could feel my heart pound  itself against my ribcage, painfully so as if it was going to break itself free.

It was hurting and I felt like blood shot everywhere else except for where I needed it the most.

He had this stupid dizzying effect on me and for some reason, as always I couldn't find a way to leave from his trance...nor did I want to.

Finally, finally his lips touch mine.

They were so light at first, such a soft touch that it felt almost as if butterfly wings whisked against them, but that thought was long gone as soon as his lips took full control into a mindless
possession.

He grabbed the back of my head and soon his lips were pressed fully against mine, as if he was a man hungering for his last meal, a man thirsty and salvaging on his last drop of water in a desert.

He released my lips and I stared back at him in anger for ending things as shortly and as quickly as he did.

I reached for the front of his dress shirt and he lowered himself and I kissed his lips, not wasting a moment to play nice, to act coy, shy, nave, or even innocent.

I pressed my lips fully against his and I could hear his laughter through my throat but it ended in a groan as I stole my tongue into his mouth; chasing his tongue, licking it, sucking, and taking everything from him as he was taking everything from me.

His scent was filling my senses, it was a mixture of sandalwood, sweat, and onions which seemed to somehow turn me on even more.

It seemed things were getting out of control and even he felt the pressure, the urge building upon itself as he his arm tighten around my waist, carefully so, and I wrapped my hands around his neck and his back, feeling the tension rippling from his muscles as he was trying to pace himself but his control was only so little.

We broke the kiss and I was staring at him knowing I was in a dazed, wild, haze while his eyes were burning, eating each part of my body up without shame.

I would have laughed myself if I wasn't so desperate and wasn't so turned on myself.

Once I was stabilized on the kitchen floor as he was he took the time to take a full perusal of my body.

His eyes lingered on my hair and I could feel his hands as they ran through my strands, his eyes staring at my eyes, my eyelashes, nose, and then slowly perusing my mouth.

He lifted his thumb, slowly rubbing it against my lips and his eyes continued to travel south, travel down my mangalsutra, down my breasts, to my prominent stomach that was shielded behind my saree but marked how swollen and distended my stomach has become.

I could feel his hands absentmindedly rubbing my stomach again, something he had a tendency in doing from time to time.

"So Ms. Sharma can I fully get what I want?" he asked in a low rumble his eyes staring straight at my lips and nothing seemed to be distracting him.

"Mr. Khanna, I think sooner or later you should stop addressing me as such...I think our child might be confused whether or not I am his or her mother? Or rather or not you are his or hers father?" I said but my eyes were narrowed straight at his lips that showcased his tongue licking them and all it did was cause a wave of warmth to hit me in my lower regions.

"Whenever you decide to address me by my first name. But that is matters we can settle on when the time comes. I believe it is time that I cash in on my winnings." He said in a husky deep voice.

Before I could say anything he lifted me off the floor, but then again it wasn't something that could shock me anymore.

As I said before,  "I don't know if I told you this before but you act like a caveman or some type of dog that's always in heat." I said as he slowly walked me out of the kitchen towards the main area where the stairs were located to get us to the second floor where our room was.

At that he chuckled and glanced me a heated look that had my entire face burning.

"Shall we do as you said? Me act as a caveman and fully possess you? Would you like to be tied up like before?" he whispered in my ear.

At that memories of our wedding night of me naked, arms above my head as it was looped up together in his tie as he continuously showcased his love and passion onto me during the entire night, over and over again where I thought it wasn't humanely possible to reach another release another climax but he showcased that he was always one to prove the impossible.

I should be shocked.

I should be scandalized at his words, should be insistent that we shouldn't do this.

We weren't alone in the house and if it was anything like our wedding night, his family was like full on announcers highlighting the events that I was unable to get out of bed the next morning.

I should be horrified.

My cheeks were flaming red, my heart was pumping maddeningly in my chest, and I could the tension in my body but all I could do was grab his dress shirt, desperately as I tried to grit out what I was about to say.

"Please be gentle." I said softly, lowering my eyelashes while my cheeks were flaming intensely from my embarrassment.

At that I could feel his body tense as he paused on the top landing of the stairs and he shot a look down at me.

"What...what...what did you say?" he asked.

At that I felt like sinking into a hole for evening saying anything but still...

"I said please be gentle. Last time...last time I couldn't move for a couple of days and it would be difficult if that happened while I am...I am pregnant..."

I could barely finish the words from my mouth before he carried me to our room...

I thought to myself as he opened the door...

Didn't this all just begin because I wanted some darn ice-cream? How did it escalate into this?

But then again it was Shaurya Khanna, an idiot, macho-macho man who refused for me  to eat anything so sugary, so unhealthy for the baby and insisted he could cook for me.

While in my defiant nature I doubt that he could.

"Wanna bet?" I asked.

"What's your wager?" he said immediately. I could tell his brain was working like clockwork measuring me up and down as if I was one of his business clients.

"Cook me something to eat to curb my craving. If it's good then I will do whatever you want and if it's not..." I said threatengily...

It didn't really matter if I actually won because in the end I lost...

But in reality...did I really?

I looked at Shaurya smirking at me, sizing me up as if he was the biggest thing and was the greatest thing.

"You should next time pick something that you might actually win at." He said smugly as he loosened my blouse, untying the strings on my back as he slowly removed where the fabric that was draped on my shoulder, exposing my stomach and chest to the open air.

I felt him slowly loosen my blouse down off my back, down my arms...

But in reality did I really lose?

I asked myself that question as I watched as he practically trying his hardest to contain himself, not wanting to hurt me or the baby but at the same time so far off the edge.

Did I really lose when the whole end game was to have him...

I slowly wrapped my hands around his neck as he encircled his hands around my waist.

"Ms. Sharma don't make any bets with me as you will always lose."

Mr. Khanna don't think you always have the upper hand in this marriage...

He pulled me close as he lowered his head to give me another kiss while he used his foot to slam the door close.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing
so romantic
absolutely loved it
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Excellent is the only word tht I can come up with for dis beautiful OS.. Phew very hot... Loved it... I would love to read more stories from u
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was amazing... Romantic... Loved it .. Please keep writing more stuff on MehRya.. Really done a great job ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by nicky13 - 7 years ago
shr843 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow just brilliant excellent is you have written
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG blushing but so romantic and awesome
please do write more
bye sumi

vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a OS it is... 
Hot & spicy like Shaurya's attitude & his special Italian dish rosetto... 

They are lovely couple... What ever they do it looks beautiful always... 

Keep writing... & welcome to ZKM forum... 

Abhimita_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautifullyโ˜บ๏ธ and hot๐Ÿ˜ณ

keep writing more 
Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1st of all, Welcome to the ZKM family Naija... ๐Ÿค—
I know you hard it is once you get attached to a show and the leads but unfortunately we all started on that same path again and loviiing it yo the fullest... ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Please do post more FF's and OS's of Mehryaaa... ๐Ÿค—

Loved this one sooo much... It was perfect to the T... Haaawt, steamyyy and full of Mehryaaa... nothing to complain... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Best part was I thought they are friends now and cooking at one of their restaurants or competetion something like that, first I started reading it. And all thanks to the Ms. Sharma/Mr. Khanna thingy... ๐Ÿ˜†

Hope to see more of Mehryaaa from you... ๐Ÿค—
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky.padda

amazing
so romantic
absolutely loved it

Thank you, glad that you enjoyed it๐Ÿ˜ณ