Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: revuvarun

Actually ab toh KN ki haar pakki hein. . . .  Now media won't help chakor. . . But now Sukor fall in love each other even if they don't realise. . . .  Abb KN k samna ek patni see hein jo  pati  keliye kuch bhi kart sakthi hein. . .  Now it will interesting to see. . . . . 

Actually I want this fight to be Sukors and Sukors only...no media , no Imvaan, nobody !!!!
This will actually bring Sukor closer to each other, coz they both will be willing to fight for each other no matter what 
And now KN will face a wife, such a wife who is willing to sacrifice for the ones she loves, imagine what she will do with KN 
People say that a wife can take the roop of a destroyer when it comes to defending her suhaag right 
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

Loved the way suraj holded  chakor..when chakor slips in the bus and sukor's eye lock..and the nice their cute nohk johk scenes were awesome👏.but love the way suraj looked chakor when chakor sleep😛 ..and loved the scenes  he sat way  chakor 's near seat ..very romantic scenes chakor sleeping suraj's shoulder❤️ .and nice chakor wakeup and looked &laughed  him..afterwatching this scenes sukor are already loving feel  each other...

But best scenes suraj was  taking washroom  chakor with him for her saftey..😆🤣

@ bold : OMG Suraj babu 🤣 🤣 🤣
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I am so happy that Suraj now realizes that he's the lucky chap who have gotten Chakor in his life and not Vivaan for getting Imli
If Vivaan have gotten Chakor, Suraj would also realize that Vivaan was the lucky one to get Chakor and Suraj the unlucky one, coz frankly I don't think that Imli would have done for Suraj what Chakor is doing for him despite him being a jackass in the past  

Totally agree with you. 😊
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am so happy that Suraj now realizes that he's the lucky chap who have gotten Chakor in his life and not Vivaan for getting Imli
If Vivaan have gotten Chakor, Suraj would also realize that Vivaan was the lucky one to get Chakor and Suraj the unlucky one, coz frankly I don't think that Imli would have done for Suraj what Chakor is doing for him despite him being a jackass in the past  

Who does care vivan lucky or not?..but actually our suraj babu lucky to get chakor..😛..we have to tell thank to kn who has been bringing out sukor'love.& romance 😛
Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Who does care vivan lucky or not?..but actually our suraj babu lucky to get chakor..😛..we have to tell thank to kn who has been bringing out sukor'love.& romance 😛

Suraj should thank his dear papa that he now realizes what a gem of a wife he has...KN is not even aware that he's cupid for SuKor...what an idiot he is 😆 😆
sailuja thumbnail

Suraj should thank his dear papa that he now realizes what a gem of a wife he has...KN is not even aware that he's cupid for SuKor...what an idiot he is 😆 😆

But in new olv really suraj babu luck to get like wife chakor..she worried for suraj but she says suraj   her name will not be big now but she feels sad she lost her fame and media power..but real worries for kn easily kill suraj now.😛
Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
revuvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the way suraj holded  chakor..when chakor slips in the bus and sukor's eye lock..and the nice their cute nohk johk scenes were awesome👏.but love the way suraj looked chakor when chakor sleep😛 ..and loved the scenes  he sat way  chakor 's near seat ..very romantic scenes chakor sleeping suraj's shoulder❤️ .and nice chakor wakeup and looked &laughed  him..afterwatching this scenes sukor are already loving feel  each other...

But best scenes suraj was  taking washroom  chakor with him for her saftey..😆🤣

Today's episode was too good... I mean sukor s scene... so cute... vijay ka toh expression.. its killing...in precap too... what an xpression... both vijay and meera mind blowing...
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: revuvarun

Today's episode was too good... I mean sukor s scene... so cute... vijay ka toh expression.. its killing...in precap too... what an xpression... both vijay and meera mind blowing...

Precap was awesone sukor dancing together lost them self.❤️.they just feels comfortable..😛
nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dude can act !!! Definitely among the best Male leads out there..His voice modulation and expressions - always bang on target...❤️ Edited by nycgal - 7 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nycgal

Dude can act !!! Definitely among the best Male leads out there..His voice modulation and expressions - always bang on target...❤️

Absolutely!! VJ rocks!!