Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
oh god poor geet.. why is all horrible things happen to only her... she is so distressed soul.. will there be any love in her life or someone who will look after her...
she got mugged and also the goons tried to misbehave with her so sad.. i am glad that the khuraanas are with her...
why is maan so rude why is he angry 
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow  that update could have turned the other way around if Geet hadnt been saved! She didnt only get mugged but also couldve been raped :( For her to think about her defense and not be  herself is going to be normal! It was a traumatic experience and for her to think about who is there to protect her how can she protect herself! Like you mentions she is no longer in a golden cage. Maan was  to harsh! I think its time Geet go on her getaway!
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh! Maan  is trying to apply reverse psychology, by giving her shock, wants to bring her out of shock, and he is right it might work on her because sometimes pampering makes the person more pity on themselves and depends of others, hope his trick work out, but one thing the experience of robbery and attempted rape is very trumetic only that person who suffer such traumatic situation can know how difficult to forget such experience of life an maaan dont know whole story so he think she is so weak that behaving like this?he dont like weak people and so he reacted very harshly to bring back sherni in her, lage raho munnabhai...👍🏼Edited by idunno - 7 years ago
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sad... Get being mugged it shok her ...she go deep in depressions thinking abt this.
Dadi kabir n Ana try yo to cheer her so she forget incident..bt she jst cnt.. He being lonely give tension to Ana..
Bt they all tried bt cnt came back chirpy Geet back..
Whn Maan came back from trip he shocked to heard abt it..
N last when he see all his family member tc of her bt she jst be in her glooiminess..he jst thrown her out of his house Now WTH he did?????? First she also week lonely n now doing this he give her more pain...
cnt he jst have previously calm motivation convo with her to boost her.. Wht is this.. I jst dnt understand this.. maan is really Impossible...
Feling for Geet. She must be hurted n now what..
Waiting for nxt 😊
Thanks for pm
Ps kaisa nature Diya haii tune Maan ko.. Much samaj hi nahi iska...
Jst every time he did alwz reverse wht expected from him...
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Omg... What to say yaar.. My heart really go to geet. Neither maan wrong nor geet.. I'm not sure why maan did what he did, may be he can't she his family sad or he want geet come out from the trauma stronger... The other side, Geet was only was protected by her dad n after her heard break with raj, no one was there to give her proper guidance to face the world n to hv dreams.. .. I so wish to see strong geet whom can face msk n Raj... I love see her rejecting raj...he also was partially to be blame fr geet condition... Can't wait for next part..
priyasree thumbnail

Amazing,emotional n painful update
Edited by priyasree - 7 years ago
priyasree thumbnail

Wish you a Happy New Year
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why is he doing so?Edited by PaintedSky - 7 years ago
Jade0001 thumbnail
I'm totally shocked by Maan's actions Yeah he getting angry I thought because he wanted her to move on from the incident but throwing her out of his house and telling her never to show her face again but why its not her fault
waiting to see and know why he did that
hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Painful update aishu ...life is all about surprises nd shocks ...Geet must not hve given thought Ki her life will b in this junction...she is thrown in to pool of circumstances which she never imagined ...she is thrown in ocean where she has rise agnst the tide or flow with the tide ...I know even though u have many people surrounds u ,help u but u hve to endure the pain alone ..accept the reality ...
Fight against ...raise ur bar .

Either u will fall or will reach the zenith ...its all about ur struggle aishu how u fight with it ..
.journey of life is all about u finding urself admist all bitter realities ...and maan will make her realize...i know its hard but as we know bitter medicines treats ur disease ...so ,maan had given her bitter medicine ...lets c how she is going to swallow nd treat herself BR]
Update is so true nd real ..its all about ur journey nd how u go through it ...and i loved the title .BR]Waiting for next

Edited by hermosoanu123 - 7 years ago