Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome part..
Geet muffine sa ana ko gussa ko shant karna ki try karti hai and muffine enjoy karti hai par wo geet ko samjhti hai ki uska baat maan kar wo arjun sa move kar rahi hai and geet khuad kyun itni kamjoor pad rahi hai aur kyun ki in sab ma pain usa hi hoga raj and pooja apne life ma khush hai toh wo kyun apne life ka saath aisa kar rahi hai usa insab sa move karna ko ana samjhati hai..
Ana and kabir tense hai geet ki missing ko lekar aur geet raj and pooja ka saath gayi hai aur ana geet ki ankahe baat samjhti hai..
Geet na khuranas ka saath ek special relation bana chuki journey sa ate hai 1st un sa milna ayi aur ana and maan na geet ka ankho sa uska pain jan gaya aur ana na silently geet ko support kia usa pata hai kaisa laga hoga geet ko..
Geet feather ko phir sa khoa dia aur Awara ko mila hai usna usa apne plaything samjha kar wapas nahi de rahi hai and geet rona lagi hai apne kanha ki ek nissan khoa kar maan usa samjhta hai and divert karna ki try karta hai and wo geet ko Kanha and Peacock Feather ki story sunata hai jo bahut hi beautiful hai kaisa and kyun kanha na Peacock feather ko hamesa apne crown ma lagaya hua hai..
Kanha ka stroy ma aisa feel hua jaisa sab kuch Ankho ka samna ho raha hai Hamare Kanha and Peacocks ka Dance unka gift sab kuch..
Waiting for next part..
Thanks for pm..
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 18 - A very beautiful update. Loved every bit of it.

Ana's anger was justified. She already made her understand what she should give importance to. Ana was correct judging raj-pooja why they doing this to geet. They were Feeling responsible' towards geet but all she need was feeling loved' which they cannot offer her, though they loved her as their family member. But something was missing in their love.

I liked ana's advise to her of "Save your heart for someone who would truly love you". Geet has to forget raj and move on.

Even after giving such strong dose she fled to California with them. first I thought why ana so angry on geet when I read the teaser. But now I know what geet did was wrong. She could not stop herself when it comes to raj.

And I will thank him for taking her with them. now she understood her real place bet them. she found herself all alone, craved for that love, got hurt seeing them together and understood why she should control her craziness for him. Hope she will get over raj-pooja after this. And concentrate on her life.

I was happy that geet came to KE when she landed NYC, to get that feeling of being loved from ana's family. Liked she missed maan's sarcastic talk whole week.

Maan too noticed sad look on her face. They all welcomed her and ana's mother fed her lovingly which she missed so much.

She was so restless that she couldn't sleep and missing her kanha's feather. She lost it again. Omg. Awara was playing with that feather. Oh...how much it would be painful for geet to see pup tearing her fav feather. She was crying and maan was shocked to see her craziness for that feather.

Oh...maan could not see her upset. So to divert her mind he asked her about the imp of peacock feather in kanha's life. he narrated story and she was keenly listening to it. She forgot her reason for crying. I too liked the story. Peacock dancing around kanha, that visual must be enchanting.

priyasree thumbnail

Beautiful ,emotional n wonderful update
priyasree thumbnail

Enjoyed  story of Kanha and peacocks n imagined their dance ...
Loving Monster Khurana
Edited by priyasree - 7 years ago
preeti.1 thumbnail
Very beautiful update 
just loved it ..
geet ko finally samajh aahi gaya  k raj has happily moved on ..and its her turn now..i hope geet ab wapas raj ko khush karne me na lage .ana is so caringfrind ..
and i really loved this Monster khuraana
gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update. Ana is a true Friend and is genuinely worried for her Frd and trying to make her understand. Loved the Monster khurana. Such an awsumupdate.  Continue soon please 
hermosoanu123 thumbnail
For me its saddy saddy update from the Geet's point of view...it might b vry painful to see ur love in sumones arms nd that to her best friend...but this is life...it teaches u in strange way ...and kehthe hai Ki agar manzil woh aapki hi nahi toh us raaste se jaana hi kyon ...geet is sad now but she will definitely understand this nd hope raj is replaced by sumone special ;)...

Ana nd family r lovely people ND spread so warmness nd unconditional love ...
I loved the story of kanha's feather story but I wanted to know what he wanted Geet to understand from that ..

Update was fabulous nd slowly kahi na kahi chingaari bhadak rahi hai . 🤪 ...
Waiting for next
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
superb update 
ana is so caring towads geet 
she worried for geet who is missing since raj and pooja visit geet 
so ana is trying her phone which not reacheble 
geet is return with hurt seeing raj and pooja happy she know from starting she will hurt but her heart not acepting it 
oh i love this monster khuaran 
he so caring but he will not show to geet 
geet miss her monster khurana and her fight with maan in trip
neetr91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Ana is a true Friend in every sense especially when trying to make geet understand the difference between love, care and responsibility.
And i think after the California trip, she understood that Ana is right and that Raj and Pooja considers her a responsibility that should be taken care of  as they feel themselves responsible for her current state of Heartache. 
I also sincerely  hope that after this trip scene  she tries hard to come out of Raj-Land.
Loved the Love and Care Khurana family was giving to geet. 
A special thanks to awaara/raj because of whom we were able to see a cute maaneet moment.
In whole this part is Beautifully written. Loved it.  Do Continue soon please...
Edited by neetr91 - 7 years ago
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 18...
Awesome...

Interesting..

Thanks for update...

Thanks for pm...

Continue soon...

I think now geet will get over with Raj n move on...after this outing with Raj n pooja...

I think she got a reality check ... N is trying to come to terms with it...

Maan saw that worry on her face ...

Geet missed khuranas in California...

N so came straight to estates from airport...

She is fighting her own inner turmoil... N doesn't know what she is doing with her life ..

She lost her feather again n the pup got it n tore it into pieces.. n geet is mad about it..

Maan talks to her n tells her the story behind Kanha adorning the peacock feathers...

I have heard many stories about kanha ... But this is new to me ...