Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ..preethi..

maybe it will be shown n flashback

I want to know who saved him because if am not mistaken till morning no one knew Karthik was jailed than who stopped him.
Parvathymurali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
https://t.co/iXPCWucs5x
K ka bhai...who will be jealous of him...n maybe gayu's love interest tooπŸ₯±
Parvathymurali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@janvi...i think momo said in an iv that he will be reminded of chachus advice...that he has to prove himself innocent in order to win back Naira...so he drops d suicide plan...not sure abt this
Anjalikaira123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Janvi
I am confused about sequence yaar
yest they said he signs re investigation papers today shivi said he signed confession papers
let's wait yaar..
I tho confused let's see anyone else can clear it may be andy

suicide I think no one saved him
he just thought its not right better to surrender so that naira need not run to courts
if he suicides it will make things tougher for naira
max chachu u can think

janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalikaira123

Janvi
I am confused about sequence yaar
yest they said he signs re investigation papers today shivi said he signed confession papers
let's wait yaar..
I tho confused let's see anyone else can clear it may be andy

suicide I think no one saved him
he just thought its not right better to surrender so that naira need not run to courts
if he suicides it will make things tougher for naira
max chachu u can think

nahi K signs confession papers but between the confession papers reinvestigation papers are there
Anjalikaira123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Star Plus'Yeh Rishta Kehlata Hai(Director's Kut) has never been devoid of action over the last few months!!The exit of the popular face Hina Khan has only taken the storyline to a new high with drama prevailing over the death of Akshara and of course, the Who Did It' curiosity!!In addition to this, the new family of Karthik has given rise to newer attraction with stellar performersSachin Tyagi,Parul Chauhanand others joining the prime cast.Now, Karthik's family will see an interesting addition, that of Karthik's (Mohsin Khan) brother!!Yes, you heard it right!!News coming in to us atTellychakkar.comis that popular faceRafi Malikis presently in talks to play the pivotal role. Rafi the model turned actor has been part of showsDesh Ki Beti Nandiniand Tere Sheher Main.Earlier, Rafi was slated to be part ofYeh Rishtain a cameo role, opposite Gayu (Kanchi Singh). However, his personal commitments paved way for Fahad Ali to play the cameo of an army man.As per sources, "Rafi is again being considered for this pivotal role. In all probability, he will play Karthik's brother. His character will be jealous of Karthik."We buzzed Rafi, but he did not respond to our calls.We got in touch with Producer Rajan Shahi, but he chose not to respond.Our efforts to reach out to the channel spokesperson were in vain.Watch out for this new interesting entry in the show.

thank u Parvathy
again one more entry again grey
oh god seriously can't they one normal character in goenkas
janvi0513 thumbnail
k is only white character in his family.
pri step brother, blood related or cousin don't know
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
maybe chacha chachi's son.. i don want any step bro of KEdited by ..preethi.. - 7 years ago
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..preethi..

maybe chacha chachi's son.. i don want any step bro of K

let's leave his deiscussion till here
Kaira At
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kya guys tum logon ko sab kuch pehle hi janna hai
sabr karo Epi main aa hi jayega kab kya kaise hua
sab advance main pta hoga toh show kon dekhga TRP kaise aayegi
Chill karo watch d playout πŸ˜†
& already humari convo se sabko pta chal hi jata hai aadhi story toh

OMG step Bro bhi aaying 😲 ...Dadi & Bro uff kinni lambi family hai πŸ˜† par nahi P bhi jayegi issi ghar phir

Acha same actor who was coming as Vivaan pehle hmm PH ko use pyaar hai lagta πŸ˜‰
& K ki family main sivaye Keerthi ke sab grey log hi lagte hain πŸ˜† I feel dono bache Maa pe gaye honge πŸ˜‰