Best performers: Preetjyot, Manish and Shantanu on Dola Re Dola :P

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh man the best moment of the episode was when Preetjyot, Shantanu and Manish danced on Dola Re Dola. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ They looked better than Madhuri and Aishwarya. πŸ€£ 

I didn't see Swasti today. She was invisible to me. I was only looking that Preetjyot. πŸ˜† He was so good. He danced well. He looked cute. He looked funny. πŸ‘ 29 only for him. 

Salman has decided that he won't dance in any of his performances. πŸ˜† He will just choose a good concept and make the judge go gaga over him. For once I won't complain for the 30 he got because the concept was actually good. The choreography was good too but with no dance from Salman. It's proved that he can't dance. Make him dance like Shantanu and Sid he will get eliminated immediately. But Aishwarya was fabulous the way she was trying to escape from the addiction. 

Shantanu was good as usual. Some of the steps were wooow and the concept was interesting too. I wish the choreography was better. πŸ˜•

Even if she is a good dancer I don't enjoy Karishma's dance but today I didn't want her to stop dancing. She looked awesome and danced awesomely. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Teryia was really good today. Loved the fusion. She did justice to both the forms. πŸ‘πŸΌ

It is obvious that Sid will get full marks on such performances. He has that josh and junoon in him which automatically makes the act awesome + he is an amazing performer and dancer. πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Oh man the best moment of the episode was when Preetjyot, Shantanu and Manish danced on Dola Re Dola. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ They looked better than Madhuri and Aishwarya. πŸ€£ 

I didn't see Swasti today. She was invisible to me. I was only looking that Preetjyot. πŸ˜† He was so good. He danced well. He looked cute. He looked funny. πŸ‘ 29 only for him. 

Salman has decided that he won't dance in any of his performances. πŸ˜† He will just choose a good concept and make the judge go gaga over him. For once I won't complain for the 30 he got because the concept was actually good. The choreography was good too but with no dance from Salman. It's proved that he can't dance. Make him dance like Shantanu and Sid he will get eliminated immediately. But Aishwarya was fabulous the way she was trying to escape from the addiction. 

Shantanu was good as usual. Some of the steps were wooow and the concept was interesting too. I wish the choreography was better. πŸ˜•

Even if she is a good dancer I don't enjoy Karishma's dance but today I didn't want her to stop dancing. She looked awesome and danced awesomely. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Teryia was really good today. Loved the fusion. She did justice to both the forms. πŸ‘πŸΌ

It is obvious that Sid will get full marks on such performances. He has that josh and junoon in him which automatically makes the act awesome + he is an amazing performer and dancer. πŸ‘

Haha agree for Salman lol. Plus dance/concept was copied https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ-1cq8ibwg

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Y12345

Haha agree for Salman lol. Plus dance/concept was copied https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ-1cq8ibwg

Oh crap not only the concept but some steps too are copied. Like the waves with fingers, licking the leg and stop her from talking. πŸ˜²
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yup πŸ˜† preetjyot in girl costume luking cute

Even i liked preetjyot punjab da puttar

Why do we have Salman in the show??Aiswarya is improving
Shantanu was good .If not Sid then Shantanu should win the show.As he is very consistant in his performances

Karishma was good.

Skipped her performance.

It is obvious that Sid will get full marks on such performances. He has that josh and junoon in him which automatically makes the act awesome + he is an amazing performer and
Sid back with josh again.This is it.Outstanding performance.πŸ‘perfect moves.⭐️I loved the clockwise hand movement of Vaishnavi and Sid getting through itπŸ˜‰.Awesome.πŸ€—Yippeee he got 30

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh crap not only the concept but some steps too are copied. Like the waves with fingers, licking the leg and stop her from talking. πŸ˜²

Yes, they copied concept AND dance steps. Wait, has he been doing it before? Need to check if his other performances are copied too. I wonder why he wants to ruin his reputation,he can land in legal issues too. Very disappointing. Hope his fans see that! 
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh man the best moment of the episode was when Preetjyot, Shantanu and Manish danced on Dola Re Dola. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ They looked better than Madhuri and Aishwarya. πŸ€£  This was the highlight of the episode πŸ˜† Shantanu and Manish's Dola Re... Cracked me up... πŸ˜†

The concept and most of the steps were also copied from SYTYCD πŸ˜• I mean, why is Salman even participating in JDJ this time? He is just falling lower and lower... Concept copied... Moves copied... Aishwarya was the only one dancing... He was basically walking here n there carrying aishwarya πŸ₯±

I loved Shantanu's performance... Specially the portion where he had Alisha on his shoulders and did the knee movement πŸ‘πŸΌ I feel that only Shantanu performs every week and tries new stuffs... Others are either copying or aren't dancing... 

I just read in another post that even Teriya's concept was copied from AshVik's Nach Baliye performanceπŸ˜• Seems like half of the JDJ choreos this time are excelling in copying.. πŸ‘