Lopa - humanity and abuses

Elysiian thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Disclaimer: I'm not Om Ji's fan. In fact, I believe he's the biggest MCP and liar this season and neither I dislike Lopa only. My opinions about contestants change with each episode. So please, refrain from making personal attacks and saying that I'm obsessed with Lopa (like some ppl did in my previous topic).

I didn't expect this from her. She's the person who was chosen to represent India on an International level and I don't think this kind of language suits her..especially when she's abusing an old man. There's always an uproar when other contestants abuse but just because she abused Om Ji does she get off scot free?

This is what she said for those who haven't seen the episode yet:

"Just shut your f**king mouth!"

"I'll wrap his f**king mouth in this tissue paper!"

Also, when Lopa and Om Ji were talking on the dining table she was showing unneccesary arrogance and anger. Om Ji was very calm (when he said "Chamat marne ke liye gaal hazir ha" it was so funny🤣). She threatened him ..did she forgot about her reaction during the first week when she was the one who was threatened?

I'll write this here so I don't have to make another topic: She was talking about humanity to Gaurav but until Priyanka made a big fuss and started crying like a 4 year old, she herself was giggling.. I wouldn't go as far as saying that it looked inhuman but it definitely didn't look good. And there were a few instances in the past weeks where Lopa herself put her ego and personal agenda first and humanity last so that makes her a hypocrite in my book.

Edited by WhatDoYouMean - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamina13 thumbnail
I was shocked and fair to say disappointed with Lopa's behaviour today. My opinion about her seems to change every time I watch her. Just when I think I like her she goes and does something contradicting
Elysiian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamina13

I was shocked and fair to say disappointed with Lopa's behaviour today. My opinion about her seems to change every time I watch her. Just when I think I like her she goes and does something contradicting

I'm in the same boat!
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is such a fake.EVer since they have told her that she takes the right stands, she looks at the camera before taking one. Can't stand the arrogant 🤬. 
Elysiian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

She is such a fake.EVer since they have told her that she takes the right stands, she looks at the camera before taking one. Can't stand the arrogant 🤬. 

All the praises must've gotten to her head. She's reminds me of a certain contestant, who, during WKW started lecturing another contestant (who was already getting bashed by Salman for not being active enough)...😕
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Do inhuman thing in one scene...cry like someone died claiming someone else is inhuman...fake footage grabber tears ki dukan Fake Stand looser
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WhatDoYouMean

Disclaimer: I'm not Om Ji's fan. In fact, I believe he's the biggest MCP and liar this season and neither I dislike Lopa only. My opinions about contestants change with each episode. So please, refrain from making personal attacks and saying that I'm obsessed with Lopa (like some ppl did in my previous topic).

I didn't expect this from her. She's the person who was chosen to represent India on an International level and I don't think this kind of language suits her..especially when she's abusing an old man. There's always an uproar when other contestants abuse but just because she abused Om Ji does she get off scot free?

This is what she said for those who haven't seen the episode yet:

"Just shut your f**king mouth!"

"I'll wrap his f**king mouth in this tissue paper!"

Also, when Lopa and Om Ji were talking on the dining table she was showing unneccesary arrogance and anger. Om Ji was very calm (when he said "Chamat marne ke liye gaal hazir ha" it was so funny🤣). She threatened him ..did she forgot about her reaction during the first week when she was the one who was threatened?

I'll write this here so I don't have to make another topic: She was talking about humanity to Gaurav but until Priyanka made a big fuss and started crying like a 4 year old, she herself was giggling.. I wouldn't go as far as saying that it looked inhuman but it definitely didn't look good. And there were a few instances in the past weeks where Lopa herself put her ego and personal agenda first and humanity last so that makes her a hypocrite in my book.

Tomorrow Bani will say "f**king" too but she'll be badly bashed for it. 😆
Lopa kare to chamatkar 👏 Bani kare to.. 🤢
Elysiian thumbnail

Originally posted by: saga_twilight

Do inhuman thing in one scene...cry like someone died claiming someone else is inhuman...fake footage grabber tears ki dukan Fake Stand looser

Not only Lopa but they were all crying as if Manveer had died..it was so uncomfortable to watch.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
and on top of that she was accusing PJ for "spoiling" her pool fun when she herself was responsible for injuring PJ. Insaaniyat bhi doob ke mar jaaye, lopu ki insaaniyat dekh ke 😆
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhatDoYouMean

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Disclaimer: I'm not Om Ji's fan. In fact, I believe he's the biggest
MCP and
liar this season and neither I dislike Lopa only. My opinions about
contestants change with each episode. So please, refrain from making
personal attacks and saying that I'm obsessed with Lopa (like some ppl did in my previous topic).
</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I didn't expect this from her. She's
the person who was chosen to represent India on an International level and I
don't think this kind of language suits her..especially when she's abusing an
old man. There's always an uproar when other contestants abuse but just because
she abused Om Ji does she get off scot free?

This is what she said for those who haven't seen the episode yet: </font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">"Just
shut your f**king mouth!
"</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">"I'll
wrap his f**king mouth in this tissue paper!
" </font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Also, when Lopa and Om Ji were talking on the dining table she was showing unneccesary arrogance and anger. Om Ji was very calm (when he said "Chamat marne ke liye gaal hazir ha" it was so funny🤣). She threatened him ..did she forgot about her reaction during the first week when she was the one who was threatened?
</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I'll write this here so I don't have to make another topic: She was talking
about humanity to Gaurav but until Priyanka made a big fuss and started crying
like a 4 year old, she herself was giggling.. I
wouldn't go as far as saying that it looked inhuman but it definitely didn't
look good. And there were a few instances in the past weeks where Lopa herself put her ego and personal agenda first and humanity last so that makes her a hypocrite in my book. </font>

The thing I don't like the most
Initial week she hate swami
Then we saw her having fun with him
Then again took stand on Mona's incident
Then again have fun
Again she threats swami
I think she had multiple disorder