Friday's epi: Khushi-Abeer fight, even in the jail.

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Abeer puts the handcuffs on him & Khushi and then teases her. Police asks Khushi to come to the police station & she reluctantly agrees. Outside, Abeer once again asks Khushi to take her complaint back but she's firm in her resolve.
At chawl, Kartik is worried for Khushi & asks Survi what he should do.

The inspector gets them in lock up. Khushi falls on Abeer & they share an eyecup likes
At police station, Khushi asks the inspector to find the keys ASAP. Khushi calls up a worried Kartik telling him not to worry but Abeer snatches the phone & tells Kartik that Khushi will be spending the night with him. As Khushi tries to take the phone, it falls &a breaks. Khushi tells Abeer about Kartik's mental state & he is left speechless. She goes on saying that maybe his parents never paid attention to him. Abeer is visibly hurt but soon covers up & asks the inspector to lock them up. As they are put in jail, Khushi falls on Abeer & they share an eyelock 😳. The key that Abeer had sneakily put in his pocket & is noticed by the inspector. Survi goes out

A worried Kartik is about to go to police station when a woman named Kamini enters (lol Kartik says she has nice name but he's busy 😆). She tells him that she's Abeer's mother & cries in front of him telling him to forgive her son. Kamini tells Kartik that Abeer never got a father's love & he should understand her as he is a single parent too. Kartik becomes emotional & agrees to accompany her to police station. Kamini tells her that she'll wait in the car for him. She goes out and calls up her friends revealing that she was only acting for Abeer's sake. She further says that Kartik is crazy. Fortunately Kartik ends up listening to her conversation & tells her that she is shameless. Kartik says that she should be asking for forgiveness & that she is the reason her son behaves like that. Kartik says that Khushi was right & now he will teach Abeer a lesson.

Precap: In the court, Abeer calls Khushi a liar & says that she was the one who pushed her own father after seeing an imported car. He then shows Khushi & his pictures from the party saying that he didn't know her yet she started to get close to him leaving both KarShi shocked.

Khushi-Abeer scenes are cute. Their fights are quite imaginable. Abeer is already so flirty.. I wonder what will happen when they fall in love 😆.
But precap though.. where will the story go?
Lmao Kartik-Kamini's scene was funny at first 😆. I guess it was already evident that she was pretending to be an abla-nari..Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I took a peak at today's episode... The older Kartik's acting is really good, seems like he studied ankush's acting, and took from it while making necessary changes 👍🏼
But Kushi/Abheer was so difficult to watch, their scenes justified my reason for discontinuing in the first place... i guess it was a good move by the ph to garner more trps... but not my cup of tea... Survi's characterization was so much better than kushi's.   From Sonal's entry as Survi, I truly loved her... the rush in the tracks and the writers decision to make her a typical perfect superwoman was Survi's only fault...  Hopefully they won't do the same to Kushi.

Thank you for the update.  I am glad I took  a peak, but will stick with my original decision.
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I liked the epi!
Khushi and abeer scenes were good!
I'm wondering how abeer and khushi's track will proceed i mean in every serial they need to bring leads together somehow by making them colleagues,boss and employee e.t.c.