Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Ish sittin in her room Dev comes..she says u dont listen ..I wan to play with your kids..only I have u for expectationd for kids coz Neha and stops abruptly but Dev says why u say so Riya is their then they switch to Riya;s marriage issues how she wil be happy ..sona comes and wants to talk but ish says I wan to talk to u..but Dev tries to send sona away by asking her to do some of his work..but Sona says I want o talk something important..Ish says yes tell waht u wanna say she tells about cafe thing..but Ish gets upset and say u wanna say I havent chosen right boy for my daughter..but Dev supports sona and ish ultimately gives up saying ok do waht u want but be careful
M.soni thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sukar sona told every thing..dev is woth her...yupiii
.FlyingClouds. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ishwari is hell bent on proving herself correct...she doesn't bother about her daughter's future ðŸ˜¡
sjain thumbnail
Next day..everyone preparing for AYaan's family arriva..ayan's family comes..they welcom them..Ayan touches ish feet and takes her aashirwaad..she says nahi noh need to touch feet again and again..he asks for Dev..dev comes and says hello he sharply looks at ayan..the girl..which sona saw comes and family introduces her as Ayaan's cousin Sona gets shocked Dev constantly looking sharply at Ayan yan mentions cafe incident and says I saw u and nice ly covers up everything..Ish looking at Dev sona ..Dev sona still suspicious

ye ladka gadbad hai pakka :|
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

Ish sittin in her room Dev comes..she says u dont listen ..I wan to play with your kids..only I have u for expectationd for kids coz Neha and stops abruptly but Dev says why u say so Riya is their then they switch to Riya;s marriage issues how she wil be happy ..sona comes and wants to talk but ish says I wan to talk to u..but Dev tries to send sona away by asking her to do some of his work..but Sona says I want o talk something important..Ish says yes tell waht u wanna say she tells about cafe thing..but Ish gets upset and say u wanna say I havent chosen right boy for my daughter..but Dev supports sona and ish ultimately gives up saying ok do waht u want but be careful

Oiii oiii... Dev speaking up in front of Ishu... Good good... Keep it up boy... ðŸ˜‰
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

Next day..everyone preparing for AYaan's family arriva..ayan's family comes..they welcom them..Ayan touches ish feet and takes her aashirwaad..she says nahi noh need to touch feet again and again..he asks for Dev..dev comes and says hello he sharply looks at ayan..the girl..which sona saw comes and family introduces her as Ayaan's cousin Sona gets shocked Dev constantly looking sharply at Ayan yan mentions cafe incident and says I saw u and nice ly covers up everything..Ish looking at Dev sona ..Dev sona still suspicious

ye ladka gadbad hai pakka :|

It could be any girl... Now it's cousin... ðŸ˜‰ So what... boy must be most wanted too... ðŸ˜†
cscs thumbnail
This is too much  
sjain thumbnail
Ayan gifts expensive bracelet..to riya and says his cousin helped him shopping.

vicky comes to bose house..and proposes her..elena hides vikey as boses comes home..
everyone at dixit house having food together.. nikki asks for somethn but sona is lost in her thinking..Dev then calls her and she comes out of her trance riya and ayan's cousin .talk ..sona excuses her self..neha comes and asks why r u looking upset..sona say I probably had some misunderstanding..ayan comes and asks she tells him she thought khushi is his GF..ayan makes tamasha in front of everyone making sona bad in front of all..ayan's family gets upset..and says we will not do this rishta anymore..ish says sorry..but ayan says I am not hurt or upset I have realized sona cares alot for riya and I have no probelm..but ayan's parents feels offended and goes from their everyone get pretty shocked and riya feels sad had tears in her eyes but goes to her room..

.kashishbano. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so smart this Ayaan is.
First he ignored Sona and now he only mentioned about it.

What he is upto