Zindaan (ARY) - Muneeb Butt, Aiman Khan, Fatima Effendi

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 7 years ago

Here's some good news for all the Muneeb Butt fans! The actor just started working on the new project Zindaan, and we have all the info you want.

Here's what we know, the actor has paired up with Six Sigma Plus productions, the team behind Dillagiand Pyaray Afzal, and we are sure the new serial will be worth a watch too. Zindaan is being directed by Syed Atif Hussain, the man behind plays like Joru Ka GhulamBayqasoor and the Shaista Lodhi starrerWaada.

While in conversation with HIP, the director Syed Atif Hussain, revealed a bit about the upcoming serial.

"Zindaan will be a love triangle between Muneeb Butt, Aiman Khan and Fatima Effendi," stated Hussain. "The story revolves around two sisters who decide to get their kids married once when they are older. With the daughter accepting her mother's wishes since childhood, we see her heart break when the cousin she was supposed to be betrothed to, falls in love with someone else."

so shows the upper class in our society and how men can get away with marrying someone else, while women continue to suffer," he concludes.

The play written by Samina Ejaz, will also feature Shugufta Ejaz and Ghazala Butt. The shooting of the play is still going on and Zindaan is expected to go on air after March 2017, on ARY.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
First promo is out:
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7KOE9i9qOWw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What is Fatima Effendi doing here ? ๐Ÿ˜†. And we know Muneed and Aiman look good together cuz they are a real life couple.. can we have new off screen pairings please ?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I got excited when I saw the "team behind dillagi and pasta afzal " but then I saw "director behind beqasoor and waada ๐Ÿ˜†
Ash, i absolutely agree as Abby would say. Servant heroines๐Ÿ˜†
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

What is Fatima Effendi doing here ? ๐Ÿ˜†. And we know Muneed and Aiman look good together cuz they are a real life couple.. can we have new off screen pairings please ?

It is a triangle. when Aiman's shaadi calls off. Muneeb maight marries Fatima.๐Ÿ˜•
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I got excited when I saw the "team behind dillagi and pasta afzal " but then I saw "director behind beqasoor and waada ๐Ÿ˜†

Ash, i absolutely agree as Abby would say. Servant heroines๐Ÿ˜†

Pasta afzal ๐Ÿคฃ
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

I like seeing real couples paired together in dramas...its so cute
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@tabs...u r right...except for aimaan ...its a bunch of servant heroines 
@hina...i love watching real life couples in dramas ...

@all...the story line is so gheesa peeta done to death types 
God hv seen so many dramas of the same story 
Wish aimaan muneeb was cast in something more substantial 
awida thumbnail
I think real couples can't be successful as onscreen pairs. coz the took it for granted that they are in love and it can be shown onscreen. unlike actors who aren't real couples who do their job well and work hard to make their onscreen jodi works.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Real couples are cute off screen.. but I prefer seeing fresh pairings more.. Like I would like to see Aiza and Danish paired with other people more than each other. But then that's completely my opinion.