New Promo BR Attacking Rishabh YT link added pg 1

beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I was watching Repeat telecast of BR n saw d new promo..sorry i don't have any link saw it on Tv..

The voiceover says Raina ko jaal main fasane ke liye Mohini ne banaya Rishabh ko mohra...
Mohini says to someone (I think to BR or that kanakraj) that Rishabh pe vaar Karo toh Raina toot jayegi...ab mohini ko Shaktishali banane se koi nahi rok sakta...
They show BR attacking Rishabh with patthar..he throws that big stone on Rishabh..Raina shouted taking Rishabh's name 😳 😛 (that's my fav part 😆 )

Then again voiceover says Kya Raina ke samne aayegi Mohini ko apne hi bte Marne ki sazish ??

ps- I m via my cell phone..pls ignore typos.. 😃

New promo link -- https://youtu.be/MD6IzXYMGv0 Edited by PoojaSushIta - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvtalk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for info, I think in recent IV also Aham said BR is now after Rishabh.

Please post link when somebody finds it.
beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tvtalk

Thanks for info, I think in recent IV also Aham said BR is now after Rishabh.

Please post link when somebody finds it.

Yes I think Mohini knows Rishabh is Raina's weakness..she can't live without rishabh..that is why she told BR to attack Rishabh first.. 😡 this lady khud ke bte ko maar rahi hai.. 🤢
tvtalk thumbnail
Well theory is Rishabh and Rakhi are not her real kids. That is only explanation for killing Rakhi so far. Somebody from Cvs need to clarify all the script mysteries that they have created by introducing the twists. Then we can fix real mysteries in BR ðŸ˜†
LiaAlam thumbnail
I hope it's not a real Mohini who attacking Risbabh..I can't tolerate why a loving mother could turn into such monster for her own children..killing them only for money..??? Even Rishabh and Rakhi were not her real children I think the reason behind her act was not tolerable..😡
Sowmi95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs...if u get the link plz post itt...
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yea just now saw promo I m feeling k it's going naagin way only never watched nagin but ya somewhat this was only plot na hero being attacked by mother & heroine saves . M waiting for time when BR is free from mohini & rishna BR together fight. That will b something interesting to watch .
hope.22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭  oh nooo rishabh.this woman is to much..  hope rishna will be safe. tfs.

Originally posted by: LiaAlam

I hope it's not a real Mohini who attacking Risbabh..I can't tolerate why a loving mother could turn into such monster for her own children..killing them only for money..??? Even Rishabh and Rakhi were not her real children I think the reason behind her act was not tolerable..😡

Mohini was always a monster, she was just faking her emotions.
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Mohini is hurting Rishab only to corner Raina. Promo looked good, hope the episode is good too.