|| Beyhadh || 30th November 2016 Written Update ||

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Beyhadh (Limitless) Episode 37 - 30th November 2016 Written Update #2 ..Violetta..

PRECAP / PREVIOUS EPISODE - Tuesday:

Arjun accidently took Maya's keys and he realized that. He called Maya, her mom was lying unconscious, Maya paniked.. Arjun rushed to her and left the house. Saanjh and her family got sad as he left the dinner for Maya.. Saanjh called him and asked him where he is, he said he was in the hospital. In the hospital, Maya hugs Arjun.

Episode:

The Episode starts with Saanjh arriving at the hospital. She sees how Maya is hugging Arjun. Maya sees Saanjh and looks at her. Saanjh got sad. Arjun asks Maya if she is ok.. Maya nods. Both get up. Aayan and Saanjh are taking more steps towards Maya and Arjun. Then a doctor comes and tells that Maya's mom is fine. Maya gets happy and thanks to god.

Prem asks Suman for forgiveness and tells her that everybody can do mistakes. Suman says that Saanjh can't do mistakes. She tells him that he acts with childs like a kid and called Vandana an outsider? Prem apologizes to Vandana.

Saanjh asks Maya if she is ok. Arjun tells her that she doesn't know how strong Maya is. Arjun tells Maya to sit and take rest and he will be right here. Maya asks him to leave. He asks her if she is sure with it. Maya says: Absolutely. He says: "Ok.. but whatever happened, I am just one call away ok?" Maya thanks him. Arjun and Aayan leaves from there but Saanjh stops and tells to Maya to take care of herself and her mother. Maya thanks to her. Saanjh was going to hug her but she turns around and leaves.

Vandana tells them that only Saanjh can save her friendship with Arjun and no one else. She continues by saying: "if you both are by her side, then no one can stop her."

While walking out of the hospital, Arjun coughs and stops on the way. Saanjh asks him if he is ok.. Arjun says: "I hate hospitals.. I always remember my dad's death. I remember always his pain.. Everytime I realized that I couldn't do anything about that." He cries and continues: "I have never felt such useless like then.." Aayan hugs him from back and Saanjh asks him to look towards her. She says: "That was a time, that you couldn't do anything about it but see now.. you have helped Maya's mother."

Maya sits next to her mother and holds her hand. She says: "I don't want anything than him. Only Arjun. How could I make him stop.. with which excuse? Today he had to stay with me right, mom?" She cries and continues: "How could he leave me like this? I only wnt him to be forever with me.."

Arjun tells them that Maya is lonely and then hugs Saanjh and Aayan. Aayan tells Arjun that she doesn't have a dad. But Saanjh interrupts him by saying: "She has a dad.. I have asked Malkani and he told me the name: Ashwin Mehrotra!" Arjun says: "It's strange. He is seen nowhere, not in the office nor in the house. If she has a dad then where is he?" Ashwin arrives at the hospital. Maya recognizes his footsteps and gets paniked. She runs to the door and wanted to close it but then Ashwin comes. She was trying to close the door but he was stronger. He enters the room. Ashwin scares Maya. But then Arjun arrives and opens the door. He sees how she was fearing... Ashwin was hiding behind the door. Maya was trying to tell him that but she couldn't get out any words from her mouth but was showing towards him. Arjun doesn't understand her gestures and comes to Maya.. Ashwin leaves. Maya hugs him. He asks her if she is fine.. She tells him that she got scared. He tells her: "Don't worry.. nothing will happen to aunty."

Arjun was about to go but Maya asks him if he is going to stay here for tonight and that she is scared. Arjun says ok.. Maya gets happy and hugs him. Arjun asks her: "ok, lemme know, whom are you scared of?"

Saanjh calls Arjun and asks him where he is and tells him to come soon, they will wait for him. Arjun says: "Saanjh, you guys go. tonight I will stay at the hospital." Aayan asks her what happened? Arjun comes back to the room and Maya smiles.

PRECAP / NEXT EPISODE - Thursday:

Arjun is sleeping on the couch. Maya is watching him.

Please leave a like and comment!

Edited by ..Violetta.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for sharing Naaz.