Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Happy Birthday Shasha once again, Many happy return of the day, God bless you with good health, Success and Happiness, keep smiling, coz Your Smile is precious, it makes my day more bright, colourful, beautiful. You know Shasha, why do I called you that you are  , "MY god ",because you are Blessed,You have something Magical,Mystical,Ethical, Spiritual inside you,You are powered by some Divine force,otherwise how could you become so Close,Friendly with others so easily,If any person can't like you I can guarantee at least, he or sheccant hate you either. You met once or twice to someone, and made him or her within a short span of time.
Please be always what you are,how you are!Shasha my Love and Respect is always with you.You are my Love,Inspiration,Idol,Gyaan Guru,Courage, Strength, Energy,Conference,and most of all god, I saw in the birthday segment video,you answered me please don't think me god, I am just a human being n let me be that,as a good guy,but to me you are so Full of goodness that I consider you ,you are almost a god,in this Tv industry blessed with all Amazing, Beautiful qualities and Morality. 
lovelikejesus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Shashank. 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shashank Vyas wants to get nostalgic on his birthday

" By Mamta Sonar | Nov 30, 2016 10:15 am

Mumbai: Balika Vadhu fame actor Shashank Vyas became a household name following the immense success of this serial and his role in particular. Today, he will be celebrating his birthday in a rather special way.

The actor Shashank Vyas plans to go back in time, and make time for some spirituality by visiting Ujjain.

Shashank was for an mid-night surprise, as TV actors Shivin Narang, Gaurav Mukesh and Anuj Sullere visit him at his residence to ring in his birthday. Shivin took the initiative to make Shashank's birthday special and was pleasantly surprised. The pictures are speaking thousand words.

Even as Shanshank grows a year older, he is also getting more and more wiser. When asked to comment on his age, this is what he had to say.

"The reason why I believe that age is just a number is, how old you are depends on your thought process, positivity and passion for work. Everyone you meet adds to your life experience and you become a mature individual", said Shashank.

Not just wiser, Shashank is also getting hotter with age.

"Look Hot! I really don't like this word. A person can be handsome or beautiful, gorgeous, charming or stunning but what should I comment on this? In the end, it's all about your heart. But still, I believe in staying fit to look great.", he commented on his own looks.

On his birthday plans...

"This birthday, I am going to Ujjain. It's been long I have not visited the Shiv temple there. So this time I intend to." As a birthday gift to himself, the actor plans to dive into a bit of nostalgia during his trip, "I am from Indore, so as a gift to myself, this year I just want to visit my hometown and get that beautiful, nostalgic feeling about Ujjain and Indore."

Best birthday memories...

Shashank shares some of his best birthday memories till the date, were from the time he was in college. He said, "I will always remember the birthday I celebrated in the first year of college. It's special because I wanted to have specific clothes to wear on my birthday and for that I worked in a mall for 10 days to arrange funds to get my choice of clothes. That feeling of accomplishment is the reason why I still remember it."

Here's wishing the TV heartthrob a very Happy Birthday!

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birth Day To You Shasha!!Many-2 Happy returns Of The Day!!

Image result

Image result
Image result

Image result

Edited by tiny15 - 7 years ago
CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Happy Birthday to my most favorite actor Shashank Vyas🥳

Loved you as Dr Jagdish in Balika Vadhu Now loving you as capt Ravish Vashist in Jana na dil se door You made these both characters iconic and memorable for viewers 

On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday!!⭐️
faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Shashank🥳

maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Shashank🤗
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Shashank Vyas 
Keep shining bright in all aspects of your life 
Wishing you many many happy returns of the day
May God  always bless you with health , wealth and prosperity in your life 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
happy birthday shashank⭐️
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
He has grown up so much   Such a cute college kid he was when he entered BV as teenage Jagya and now look at him Handsome young man 
He has grown up as an actor too  God pay the hard work and He paid his  and i wish for him he gets more success in the near future He deserves it