But everyone calls him king khan
Wats wrong wit it!
If u dont like to hear it,mute

I love kapil show and their decent comedy

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PAcino

I would have liked to see auntie's face when the despo hack came u with j& j ad...
& Reminds me of the guy who was caught on camera oogling at PC's cleavage 

Once again.. 
RS is twice the cheapster SRK is. 

How does that not make srk cheapster? ðŸ˜†
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is it a new trend on forum?
U r Ranveer fan..you have no right to comment on anybody elses cheap antics..f**king annoying is that..as if SRK fans cant condemn extra marital affair..sallu fan cant comment on murders r aamir fans cant comment on illegitimate child..somebody on other thread even gave threat like do deal with 'ur mess'dont comment on others...
Srks comment in this regard was cheap.. Deal with it
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermione82

Is it a new trend on forum?
U r Ranveer fan..you have no right to comment on anybody elses cheap antics..f**king annoying is that..as if SRK fans cant condemn extra marital affair..sallu fan cant comment on murders r aamir fans cant comment on illegitimate child..somebody on other thread even gave threat like do deal with 'ur mess'dont comment on others...
Srks comment in this regard was cheap.. Deal with it

Oh you don't know, Extra Marital affair blame is on PC. 

Let there be no daag on srk. ðŸ˜†

angrybread thumbnail
Lol it's the same way as soon as i comment on a ranveer thread ...SRK is brought in conveneintly .
Pot...Kettle..etc etc ...same old boring complaints as per convenience , neither do i see these sachchai ki moortis with same vigour on baba's gynae blind or other blinds or when bhole baba is uttering s**t from his mouth ðŸĪŠ
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Lol it's the same way as soon as i comment on a ranveer thread ...SRK is brought in conveneintly .

Pot...Kettle..etc etc ...same old boring complaints as per convenience , neither do i see these sachchai ki moortis with same vigour on baba's gynae blind or other blinds or when bhole baba is uttering s**t from his mouth ðŸĪŠ

I might not have commented on Baba's gynae blind. I didn't even see the thread. Read about it afterwards in some other post. 

Same way you aren't commenting on SRK's cheap antics here. Or you might not have watched Kapil show. 

So how are You are me different? We comment on what we want to. or what we are aware of. I don't cry in any thread. But I will surely give tit for tat for bullshit logic that's targeted at my posts. ðŸ˜ƒ

RS is cheapster. Doesn't change the fact that SRK is same too. And he is old. Should be more wise as per age & experience. Par budhau sathiya gaya hai. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Now deal with this opinion. ðŸ˜›
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I might not have commented on Baba's gynae blind. I didn't even see the thread. Read about it afterwards in some other post. 

Same way you aren't commenting on SRK's cheap antics here. Or you might not have watched Kapil show. 

So how are You are me different? We comment on what we want to. or what we are aware of. I don't cry in any thread. But I will surely give tit for tat for bullshit logic that's targeted at my posts. ðŸ˜ƒ

RS is cheapster. Doesn't change the fact that SRK is same too. And he is old. Should be more wise as per age & experience. Par budhau sathiya gaya hai. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Now deal with this opinion. ðŸ˜›

I haven't watched it so can't comment on it , heck i haven't even watched KWK  too wha kind of fan am i ðŸ˜ģ😕. 

SRK is forever declared cheap , ugly and old on the forum so why the need to shout it out loud all the time and then mil baith kar compalion if someone points out  You might comment on RS threads but not in the same passion ...see the difference ðŸ˜†

BTW you won't see me commenting on such SRK threads 
Edited by angrybread - 7 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

I haven't watched it so can't comment on it , heck i haven't even watched KWK  too wha kind of fan am i ðŸ˜ģ😕. 

SRK is forever declared cheap , ugly and old on the forum so why the need to shout it out loud all the time and then mil baith kar compalion if someone points out  You might comment on RS threads but not in the same passion ...see the difference ðŸ˜†

BTW you won't see me commenting on SRL blinds or these types of threads because they are not factual threads 

Angry. Sometime you just don't get it or pretend to not get it. 

That's what I am saying. If I don't comment on RS's topic with same vigor, then you aren't commenting here with same vigor either. Like you didn't see Kapil episode, I didn't read RS's gynae blind. How are you and Me different? ðŸ˜†

And FYI - I hardly comment on SRK topics either. Check my posts and then blame me. Kapil show I happened to watch and budhau annoyed me. So I said. Now just coz I happen to like RS, I can't comment on SRK? I know forum like to behave so, but I care less.  

More so, I called rs disgusting for J&J advert. Tab aapko nahi dikha mera vigor? Selective reading & crying. Baki RS fans ka pata nahi, I don't go about defending him always. So kripaya hataaiye saavan ki ghata. I will comment on whoever I want. whatever I want. As long as I abide by forum rules, aapke rone se jyada farak ni penda. Hallelujah. ðŸ˜›
Edited by NimbuMirchi - 7 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
I don't know what happened in the show. But if at all I learnt anything from BS ,it is none of the actors are dhoodh ka dhula. And why does it matter whose fan one is to comment? Arey bhai,my time,my device , my WiFi ,free IF ,I will comment. 
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Angry. Sometime you just don't get it or pretend to not get it. 

That's what I am saying. If I don't comment on RS's topic with same vigor, then you aren't commenting here with same vigor either. Like you didn't see Kapil episode, I didn't read RS's gynae blind. How are you and Me different? ðŸ˜†

And FYI - I hardly comment on SRK topics either. Check my posts and then blame me. Kapil show I happened to watch and budhau annoyed me. So I said. Now just coz I happen to like RS, I can't comment on SRK? I know forum like to behave so, but I care less.  

More so, I called rs disgusting for J&J advert. Tab aapko nahi dikha mera vigor? Selective reading & crying. Baki RS fans ka pata nahi, I don't go about defending him always. So kripaya hataaiye saavan ki ghata. I will comment on whoever I want. whatever I want. As long as I abide by forum rules, aapke rone se jyada farak ni penda. Hallelujah. ðŸ˜›

I don't keep a track record of who is commenting where ? Anyone can comment on anyone as its a free forum but complains/ indirect digs really get to me specially when the complain/ dig is from someone who belong to the similar type of fandom. 
My comment was directed at specific comments and might not have been for you but since you got involved for whatever reason , i had no option but to reply ...ab usko rona samjho ya kuch aur.

Edit : Don't think only of yourself as high and mighty , even mere mortal like me don't go round defending my favourite on personal stuff nor do i get involved in blind safai abhiyaan etc etc  
Edited by angrybread - 7 years ago