pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
My brain cant stand ths much revelations altogether!! watz gng on?? our condition is as same as aditya!! Edited by pilar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilar thumbnail
so she evn made him br!!  and sanju knew tht too...bt poor guy now under her control!!!  and ths vl be solving by rishna !! together!!
tvtalk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What happened? Need to wait for online episode to watch. I'm not liking the way this is going. I hope the episode is better cannot wait another week for good episode.
pilar thumbnail
lot of revealations altogether.. gud or bad ..tht u need to decide dear!! since u are already anooyed with recent development... its a continuation of it!! anyway resarch thng is gone😊
pilar thumbnail
wowww. ..aditya is giving m surprises..itna bada dhokaa?!!n he dnt even want to knw y thngs are like ths!! and still he is thnking of money!! ah cant blame him..all r same..he mohini,nalin,yug!!! 
pilar thumbnail
so rishb n raina is following br..from lab...to mohini..they vl reach..they have strtd their mission!!

oh my god..y these ppl are this much money minded... mohini want money n powers..y the helll
!
Virika_EHMMBH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what the hell is happening ... itni saari revelations ek hi episode me.. wo bhi aadha aadha.. why this mohini is doing.. what is she going to get? Is this appu and mohini's plan?? 
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kryan_DevAkshi

what the hell is happening ... itni saari revelations ek hi episode me.. wo bhi aadha aadha.. why this mohini is doing.. what is she going to get? Is this appu and mohini's plan?? 

atleast we got half of the answers!! soon v vl get evrythng! appu n mohinis plan?? thn y mohini killed appu through br? or is it mohini who turned appu into br??

any way mohini also want money..she did tell in todays episode tht if i am to get ths much money thn y shud i even take ths risk!? she was telliing!!
pilar thumbnail
u understud wat mohini was telling regarding rainas parents?? watz her connection with doctors n br?? i missed tht part!
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pilar give a brief update of episode plz had class today so missed it .