RishNa Hug:SBS vs actual

bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Is it only me who feels tht the hug shown in SBS and other entertainment news was much better than wht was actually shown in y'day s episode. The hug shown in SBS was long n RishNa expressions n feelings were portrayed beautifully in such short hug...Yesterday before we could realize tht they hugged, it was finished. Seriously😕. The editors r killing the essence of the show by their awesome editing plus wasting the hardwork of actors...Sorry but really disappointed..  had high expectations for the hug...but as always. ...🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvtalk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes 100 percent agree that editing was very bad and hug was better in sbs. Also the hug was better in earlier episode when Raina was dreaming Rishabh comes to tale her back from Phooli house. In fact Rishna scenes are getting worse and that was the only thing that was keeping it going for me. Thoroughly disappointed and feel that the show may end even before intended due to low trps. 
LiaAlam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Ekta is not interested to gain TRP for this show anymore ..She can get it from Nagin and her other shows ..so she just extend it for Zee, they rush everything..they don't give the show proper story line and proper crew to make it better..I feel bad for the actors..😭
pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bro..i remember once u said during those episodes were they over poured the episodes with rishna tht.".story may go for a huge twist soon..so tht we may not get much rishna..tht is y they are giving ths much rishna scenes"

tht is very much true... they have  reached a point tht they cannot concentrate on rishna now😆

and we already knw how beautifully sbs used to cover the thngs!! tht tere sang yaara episode.. remember? nd ae dil hai mushkil??? tht scenes were far far better in sbs!!! 

i cant understand y zee tv is ths lazy for brahmarakshas!! 
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
pilar thumbnail
i was pissed off wen they brought a commercial break in between their hug😡 to kill the feelll..yuck!!  and in ozee thry cut rishnas dialogue along with the break!! wat to do!!

and u knw twittr begins to trend #pleasedontendbr!! " 

i must say its better to end than to waste the hardwork of actors!!

but the show deserves a dignified ending!!
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiaAlam

I think Ekta is not interested to gain TRP for this show anymore ..She can get it from Nagin and her other shows ..so she just extend it for Zee, they rush everything..they don't give the show proper story line and proper crew to make it better..I feel bad for the actors..😭

naagin n ths cant be compared lia.. the s1 of naagin itself was huge..i mean the launch and the elaborate sets n make up..so it gained much attention..and sure ekta invested much in tht rather than br!!

br's beauty lies in its simplicity!!its entry too was low key.not as elaborate as naagin..bt it made a grand entry to the trp charts..due to the difference in the story line!!.

even the leads have got simple costumes...the thng is tht they have got a strong story line...bt as the days are passing...they are destroying it..due to utter laziness and very pathetic editing and the very bad additional storylines...
pilar thumbnail
anybody knw how to reach cvs?? i used to send messages to zee people!! bt cant connect to cvs!! 

we cant tell much to actors..! they cant do anything!
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pilar

bro..i remember once u said during those episodes were they over poured the episodes with rishna tht.".story may go for a huge twist soon..so tht we may not get much rishna..tht is y they are giving ths much rishna scenes"

tht is very much true... they have now reached a point tht they cannot concentrate on rishna now😆

and we already knw how beautifully sbs used to cover the thngs!! tht tere sang yaara episode.. remember? nd ae dil hai mushkil??? tht scenes were far far better in sbs!!! 

i cant understand y zee tv is ths lazy for brahmarakshas!! 

Exactly...they r ignoring br now😕.   Really feeling bad for BR ...the actors r giving their heart n soul for the show n the makers r not in a mood to utilize tht.😡.. Looks like a set of trainees r handling BR now.😕...story is pathetic😭...direction is poor.. ..not to say anything abt the editing...br is a gone case now...except the actors...no body cares for it now I think. ...if they continue to give the same treatment like this...it's better they shut it down right now rather then insulting the hardwork of actors like this  for another 3 months...

Ya pilar...me too remember abt the RishNa thing...the fact is tht we r familiar with balaji tactics n the treatment they give to their shows...still we watch n love their Jodi's n shows like br...RishNa r no exception...they r one more couple ignored n ill treated by balaji...their potention under utilized...really feeling bad for Aham n Krystle now..  n every actor of the show including Rakshanda, abhaas, shailendra ji, parag, ojasvi , apara ji n others.. 
Sowmi95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilar

anybody knw how to reach cvs?? i used to send messages to zee people!! bt cant connect to cvs!!

we cant tell much to actors..! they cant do anything!

Ya u r right dear...v should message cvs...Zee ppl r wastee...they r not even interested in this show...I think Zee ppl r forgetting that BR is nxt top show on their channel after kkb... :( really feeling bad for actors.. :(Edited by Sowmi95 - 7 years ago
pilar thumbnail
actually they are carrying wid the storyline.. from beginning hints were given tht it is gng to be mohini... 
br attacked thrice mohini before knowing ths entire thing..and mohinis stay bak wen everybody left,,,everything was planned..another thing is everyone of us here told tht time wen rakhi died for tht first time..tht only rishb was genuinely sad for her!blood identifies blood.. !! mohini after tht drama seeing tht dead body was soon bak to normal...these all were hints..and we all noticed it!!and we even used to tell raakhi nrishb might not be their own son n daughter!!
actually br part is fine,,, and there is story for it!!

now tht wid 2 lockets one for br..who can escape from kamal rajgira vibhooti..and one for mohini to keep herself safe from br..and to control him...before ths developmnt mohini was prone to attack of br..now tht baba gave tht power also to her..before tht br only listened to baba..tht too wen he told he vl give more powers to br..and vl help him to kill appu..thn only he agreed for a tie up..seems like sanjay knw tht entire svs are involved...bt he was much in anger with appu..coz she directly betrayed!!! 

so i am teling br part is fine!! bt to reveal her evil face y the hell they brought research setup?? tht is a question..tht was a pathetic idea from cvs part..! bt shivam vl turn against rishb..coz he is mad for raina... 
bt rishb is almost sure in the end he vl get raina!! 
bt in ths br mystery they are sidelining rishna..,,moreover they messed it with kiara and shivam..thtz the prb..and chances are high kiara n shivam are also part of mohinis plan... atleast kiara... 
already we knw kiara is here only coz nalin n appu!! and one more thng tht secret of tree is known to mohini n baba alone may be!! thtz y mohini want raina at home..and nalin since dnt knw ths want rishb to be wid kiara to get her money!

the only thing i feel tht was not the part of original story is appu turning br!

actually thngs are shown bro... bt the editing desk is spoiling everythng!! thtz y i am telling we need to connect to cvs!!!
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago