akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I m having a strong feeling k these two r not nalin & mohini children . From phone video that mask man aka mohini did something bad with raakhi . & today jassi dadi told rishbh k he is just like his son so is it possible k rishbh & raakhi r jaasi dadi's grandson/granddaughter ?? Plus why mohini wants raina to stay there coz of kundali kya m sure this accident is planned by her only to stop raina .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes... ths is very much possible..tere is alot more in the store!!
pilar thumbnail
nalin always uses rishb n rakhi to expand his business!!!  ths is very much possible..n todays episode is worth mentioning..an air of tension always surrounds in the show today
pilar thumbnail
seems like jassi dadi son died early and nalin an mohini brought up them!! jassi n mohini may have reached a mutual understanding tht they shud not tell abt ths to them..and wanted them to grow up as nalin n mohinis son n daughter! Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
akshi. thumbnail
In whole episode jassi dadi was a sweetheart the way she said "tod de ye shaadi meri jaydad kis din kam aayegi "👏 plus no kiara today . Episode was good .
akshi. thumbnail
But what benefit rishbh is giving to mohini ?? If they r gng naagin way only then for what rishbh is needed to them .
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

But what benefit rishbh is giving to mohini ?? If they r gng naagin way only then for what rishbh is needed to them .

dnt knw yaar!!! i need to thnk!!
pilar thumbnail
phn is obviously mohinis..it wud have been better if they never revealed the suspence b4!!
pilar thumbnail
tht convo between jassi and rishb😭❤️  rishb is pure love...😭 i vl show raina her importance in my life!!!🤗 i feel like hugging him... aham enacted tht entire scene so beautifully!!!
pilar thumbnail
tht dupatta raina saw was of kiara.. confirmed!  and baba lied to br tht he can make br more strong by giving herbs of tht kaali pahad... br is actually innocent..poor guy..now mohini vl use him!

wen baba gets to knw tht divine kundali is of rainas he informed mohini..thtz y she planned tht car accident...and made raina stay in tht home..coz she need her alive for the poorn maasi day! and nobody knws abt tht sadiyon purana rahasy under the tree!!

bt before knowing ths also mohini was sweet to her..y?? oh she was sweet to raaki n rishb too.. so yug is the only real son i thnk..he has tht evil traces!! mohini y used rakhi n rishb for ths??? is again a question!!!

the entire convo of mohini in the bedroom was pinpointed...tht SHE WILL MAKE HER STAY IN THAT HOME ITSELF.."HOW HARD U TRY..I WONT LET U GO" she meant tht!! "toh phir aaj se teri hi yeh jaan meri!!" 
kiara too is fishy fishy..dnt knw watz it!! n today also she was not at home!!
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago