Today 25th November Last episode.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
The show starts in Goa Nandini proposing to Irfan:(Nice scene).
Akshay was her past and now she wants to live with only Irfan and wants to be only his Nandini.
The dream of Irfan is disturbed by Nandini.
Akshay and Vijaya having a cute romance in the nursing home and Ratan feels bad.😆
Nandini telling to Irfan he can leave her but Irfan says what he's doing is only his wish his decision his own selfishness as he loves him.(Was it the same for Vijaya when he lashed to her with extremely wrong words)
Ratan calls Shabana modulating his voice and asks his whereabout and the hotel his staying in Goa phone number(Shabana never learned not to give any info to people she does not know on phone)
Akshay and Vijaya decides to go to Delhi when Vijaya wants her in law to to come t Mumbai.
Akshay then decides to go for a honneymoon after nine years. Vijaya says he's jealous as Nandini and Irfan has gone to Goa.
Akshay looks at the pictures of Nandini and reminisces his old day.
In Goa Nandini decides to propose to Irfan and they burn the candle to see if destiny is with them.
Akshay is burning all the pictures of Nandini when Vijaya tells him that Nandini is his past and is in him so she loves him complete as he's.
Ratan is not well his mom in law has gone to see him.

Surprise visit of Irfan and Nandini. They want Akshay and Vijaya to be their witness on their register marriage.
They decide to leave Mumbai and settle in Lucknow.
Neeti comes to greet Nandini and Nandini tells her that Love is to be seized therwise it is not easy to find real love again and she's lucky looking at Irfan.
 Both couple are in the hall and the show end with background voice saying what is actually happening in their life.
THE END OF TERE BIN.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumansharmaa thumbnail
Didnot show anything related to interview(Vijaya was talking about)...
Finally very happy for Nandini, now she can live happily...for irfan too, he got his love,...
happy ending 👏 👏
but guys why was titel "tere bin"?? I think it didnot go well with story or ending...according to titel it should besad ending..,
Hamsni thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

The show starts in Goa Nandini proposing to Irfan:(Nice scene).
Akshay was her past and now she wants to live with only Irfan and wants to be only his Nandini.
The dream of Irfan is disturbed by Nandini.
Akshay and Vijaya having a cute romance in the nursing home and Ratan feels bad.😆
Nandini telling to Irfan he can leave her but Irfan says what he's doing is only his wish his decision his own selfishness as he loves him.(Was it the same for Vijaya when he lashed to her with extremely wrong words)
Ratan calls Shabana modulating his voice and asks his whereabout and the hotel his staying in Goa phone number(Shabana never learned not to give any info to people she does not know on phone)
Akshay and Vijaya decides to go to Delhi when Vijaya wants her in law to to come t Mumbai.
Akshay then decides to go for a honneymoon after nine years. Vijaya says he's jealous as Nandini and Irfan has gone to Goa.
Akshay looks at the pictures of Nandini and reminisces his old day.
In Goa Nandini decides to propose to Irfan and they burn the candle to see if destiny is with them.
Akshay is burning all the pictures of Nandini when Vijaya tells him that Nandini is his past and is in him so she loves him complete as he's.
Ratan is not well his mom in law has gone to see him.

Surprise visit of Irfan and Nandini. They want Akshay and Vijaya to be their witness on their register marriage.
They decide to leave Mumbai and settle in Lucknow.
Neeti comes to greet Nandini and Nandini tells her that Love is to be seized therwise it is not easy to find real love again and she's lucky looking at Irfan.
 Both couple are in the hall and the show end with background voice saying what is actually happening in their life.
THE END OF TERE BIN.

HI Anju. Thank you for the update. Ratan got fever seeing both both happily in love with each other and his ATM shop shut. 

Well i was expecting an apology from irfan and vijaya's mouth organ back. Both didnt happen, though there was enough time for that. Instead time was spent giving mature advise to a eight year old girl. 

Vijaya was right. There is no need to remove material things from life. When our mind has wiped out someone's memories, material things presence or not dont make any difference. 

Nandini is really lucky that irfan loves her and she was able to move on in life. Otherwise who would keep loving a person who right in front of his eyes is pining for somebody else. 

Sad that Tere Bin ended so soon. This is the first time i joined a discussion forum. And may be will be the last one. I dont when, which show and which actor will i be able to like again enough to join a discussion. Hope Gaurav Khanna gets to do a nice show and we will be able to see him on TV soon again.

Really had a good time discussing the show with you Anju. 

Till then Bye.

Hamsni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumansharmaa

Didnot show anything related to interview(Vijaya was talking about)...
Finally very happy for Nandini, now she can live happily...for irfan too, he got his love,...
happy ending 👏 👏
but guys why was titel "tere bin"?? I think it didnot go well with story or ending...according to titel it should besad ending..,

Tere Bin is not about ending. Tere Bin was the start of the serial. Without nandini(Tere Bin) how akshay's life stood still with the thoughts of his past. How akshay thought what his life would have been had he not left Nandini. So writers/destiny brought back Nandini into his life to face the reality that past life can never be brought back to present and revived with same passion and enthusiasm. Its never the same, how much ever you try. Thingz change.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamsni

HI Anju. Thank you for the update. Ratan got fever seeing both both happily in love with each other and his ATM shop shut. 

Well i was expecting an apology from irfan and vijaya's mouth organ back. Both didnt happen, though there was enough time for that. Instead time was spent giving mature advise to a eight year old girl. 

Vijaya was right. There is no need to remove material things from life. When our mind has wiped out someone's memories, material things presence or not dont make any difference. 

Nandini is really lucky that irfan loves her and she was able to move on in life. Otherwise who would keep loving a person who right in front of his eyes is pining for somebody else. 

Sad that Tere Bin ended so soon. This is the first time i joined a discussion forum. And may be will be the last one. I dont when, which show and which actor will i be able to like again enough to join a discussion. Hope Gaurav Khanna gets to do a nice show and we will be able to see him on TV soon again.

Really had a good time discussing the show with you Anju. 🤗

Till then Bye.

Ratan is in a very bad state for sure.He must have suffered a small heart attack due to ATM not working and all turns into happy couple.😆😆
Well the character of Ratan was greedy but with a comic touch.
Abhaya character has never been developed well.
@RED I was also waiting at least a word from Irfan to vijaya but seems he has forgotten after holidaying in Goa. Nandini with the mouth organ (no words).
Vijaya is shown not to be worried by Nandini presence as she does understand that past of a person is the package of life.
@BLUE this is so true it is very difficult to find someone who will love a woman if she's in love with an another man (a woman who does not want to move forward but good she moved they should have shown this at least two weeks before instead in the last episode)
 Well i also never expected it to end so soon but they should have moved per the viewers wish instead of sticking to their own ideas, and wishes.
Hamsni it was really a pleasure discussing the show with you everyday.
I know well where to meet you again on I-F (only has to wait a new show by actor Gaurav Khanna)
But hope we do meet on an another forum if ever you are watching Ishqbaaz.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Tere Bin is not about ending. Tere Bin was the start of the serial. Without nandini(Tere Bin) how akshay's life stood still with the thoughts of his past. How akshay thought what his life would have been had he not left Nandini. So writers/destiny brought back Nandini into his life to face the reality that past life can never be brought back to present and revived with same passion and enthusiasm. Its never the same, how much ever you try. Thingz change.

Suman, Hamsni said everything no need to say something else.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
TBH I was expecting a rushed epi because the serial's ending but I must say the epi was really good...
Finally Akshay & Vijaya can have a beautiful life after 9 years... The same goes to Irfan & Nandini...
But I really had good time here with you all...🤗
I will miss Tere bin and the discussions we all had here...
Hamsni thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Ratan is in a very bad state for sure.He must have suffered a small heart attack due to ATM not working and all turns into happy couple.😆😆
Well the character of Ratan was greedy but with a comic touch.
Abhaya character has never been developed well.
@RED I was also waiting at least a word from Irfan to vijaya but seems he has forgotten after holidaying in Goa. Nandini with the mouth organ (no words).
Vijaya is shown not to be worried by Nandini presence as she does understand that past of a person is the package of life.
@BLUE this is so true it is very difficult to find someone who will love a woman if she's in love with an another man (a woman who does not want to move forward but good she moved they should have shown this at least two weeks before instead in the last episode)
 Well i also never expected it to end so soon but they should have moved per the viewers wish instead of sticking to their own ideas, and wishes.
Hamsni it was really a pleasure discussing the show with you everyday.
I know well where to meet you again on I-F (only has to wait a new show by actor Gaurav Khanna)
But hope we do meet on an another forum if ever you are watching Ishqbaaz.

thanks both anju and jane. Inshallah. Am watching ishbaaq randomly but not interested in the hero.
Hamsni thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

TBH I was expecting a rushed epi because the serial's ending but I must say the epi was really good...

Finally Akshay & Vijaya can have a beautiful life after 9 years... The same goes to Irfan & Nandini...
But I really had good time here with you all...🤗
I will miss Tere bin and the discussions we all had here...

me too. Even when i felt an epi was boring i was looking forward to our discussions.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

me too. Even when i felt an epi was boring i was looking forward to our discussions.

Hamsni, I'll miss you & Anju and our wonderful discussions her...😭
I can't really believe that it was the last episode... That I won't be seeing Akshay & Vijaya any more...😭