Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamsni thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Hamsni, I'll miss you & Anju and our wonderful discussions her...😭
I can't really believe that it was the last episode... That I won't be seeing Akshay & Vijaya any more...😭

it has not yet sunk in for me that tomorrow i have nothing to discuss and no episode to watch. I have been ignoring many other serials since i started watching this. Will start watching them now.
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am a little disappointed with the way they ended this show. I know most shows like to give a happy ending to their viewers but that Irfan/ Nandini coming together felt like it had been rammed into being by way of a sledgehammer. Obviously, the makers were aware well in advance that the show was closing and should have at least taken steps to ensure that the audience bought into the whole Irfan Nandini relationship. Building it up perhaps over the same time frame as the relationship of Akshay and Vijaya and not in the last 15 minutes of the show would have made their relationship a bit more plausible. Certainly we should have at least have had a gradual thawing to if not love of Irfan by Nandini. Anyway,  just saying.
By the way I will miss this show. The concept was good and the show could have gone on for the 2 years they were wishing for but they ruined it by concentrating too much on the wrong things at the beginning thus drove the audience away rather than attracted them.
Hamsni thumbnail
https://youtu.be/NP9cZD44OiU
Hope u like it. 
Hamsni thumbnail
Looks like Gaurav Khanna coincided his marriage date with last episode of Tere Bin, so his viewers dont feel sad on ending day, but instead rejoice on his marriage.
If female fans really rejoiced or felt more sadder dont know, since it was a double loss for them. They lost both TV Akshay and the real Gaurav too ðŸ˜›.

Just my opinion. Am really happy my fav actor got married. My wishes to the couple.
Hamsni thumbnail
https://youtu.be/OlV9wGzgb6IEdited by Hamsni - 7 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well Hamsni it is all game of destiny.