Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Barring Sadia (even tho there is less of her for now and that she n Sami make a fab pair ) everything about this show is so good the writing and Ali's character specially i like how all chars stand justified so far in their own space n reasoning! Lets see what happens now that Ali has left to be with Payal!
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -RD-

Barring Sadia (even tho there is less of her for now and that she n Sami make a fab pair ) everything about this show is so good the writing and Ali's character specially i like how all chars stand justified so far in their own space n reasoning! Lets see what happens now that Ali has left to be with Payal!

I agree with you, although I find it hard to accept Ali's reasoning. Lovestory between Ali and Payal didn't develop in the way which makes it that strong or convincing. Payal didn't confess her love for him. and he's ready to leave his beloved ones, and risk his imaan, for her?😕
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I wish neelum was there in this show instead of tere bina with Sami 
SAMI doing so much for SADIA isn't making any sense as SADIA is just so not worth it 

And for her blank acting we can't even relate to her character 
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I agree with you, although I find it hard to accept Ali's reasoning. Lovestory between Ali and Payal didn't develop in the way which makes it that strong or convincing. Payal didn't confess her love for him. and he's ready to leave his beloved ones, and risk his imaan, for her?😕

I think it was a case of love at first sight and he himself has said a couple of times how he doesnt know as to why he is going at lengths for her and breaking the rules and I think her condition of conversion put forth to Ali was her admission of love as she was trying to deter him also in the precap for next week she does confess her love openly to her mother.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The part where payal walked in wearing a sari and said namaste made me laugh, like yeah thats the only way you can prove she is a hindu 😆
-RD- thumbnail

^^Even tho Sadia ruined this scene but full marks to Sami he is just as Ali, the character n actor both are   👍🏼
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Finally caught up on in this show 
The super HD print was a good motivation 

I must say it's pretty different n refreshing 

And I love the supporting cast 

But casting SADIA Khan here was the worst decision 

She can't act and is so blank ...that she LITERALLY ruins every scene she is in 

Whereas Sami is trying his best to portray Ali 

I m really liking samis acting here 

But SADIA Khan...ufff she is even worse than armeena 

God why does she get so many offers with good heroes 

I don't find her pretty either 

This show wud hv been thousand times better if the actress was different 
-RD- thumbnail
^^ She was really BAD in that scene by the beach where Ali and Payal are having that intense convo her dialogs came out so flat BUT Sami is top notch he looks good, acts well and plays a very nice character!
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Latest episode was too boring 🤔
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@RD AND SIMZ...yaar plz start watching rasm e duniya and tere bina 
Sami is very good in these 2 as well n for a change the heroines r good