Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Epi 3 promo is good Sadia looks v pretty in a Sari! And Epi 2 was also nice Sami & Sadia look fab together 😳

Totally agree. 

Just watched episodes 2&3. 

I laughed a lot watching Ali's reaction when Payal told him that she's Hindu, and when she came dressed in that beautiful saari. and said : Namaste.😃 Nida and Ali tried to make it look like a joke. but she insisted in telling the truth to their mom.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Was there an epi yesterday ? A plus stopped updating epis of its shows on YT kya?
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Was there an epi yesterday ? A plus stopped updating epis of its shows on YT kya?

Yes. There was an episode on Tuesday . I've watched it on A Plus channel on YT. 😊
-RD- thumbnail
Aah Epi 3 was again beautiful i love Ali as a char and also Nida plus Sami looks so good in this show and same for Sadia even tho she cant act 😆
awida thumbnail
Episode 4:
Payal went missing from Ali's house. half of the epi lost in searching for her. Finally Ali and Nida found her , but she insisted in not going to their house. Ali confessed his love to Payal. but she explained to him that she is Hindu. Ali although knows that Islam is against a muslim marrying a Hindu don't care about this role, and what encourages him to go a head and marry Payal is that her father was a muslim, but she became Hindu because she was brought up by her Hindu mother. 
Well . I fail to relate to this love story. coz going against the roles of the religion means breaking the society systems as well. This might not affect the person himself , but also his dear and near ones, his family and friends as well.
-RD- thumbnail
^^ I dont know but I seem to like Ali's broad thinking 👍🏼
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
FINALLY caught up with the show 
It's different I must say 

Sami n his sister r the show stealers here 

They also look so good 

This sister was also there in dillagi but here she is at par with Sami in every scene

It's a delight to get to see Sami with saba  Faisal 

I was sick n tired of watching him with lower league geo moms only 

And as RD said he looks so good here as well

OMGGG

BUT WHY SAADIA KHAN out of so many heroines 

She just had to ruin a perfect show 

N why is she so lucky 

Here Arij sumbul neelum hardly get any good shows and SADIA n ARMEENA r getting all the different good shows

Heights of bad luck 

Even the C grade actresses r better than them in acting 

ARMEENA at least look good 

SADIA Khan is not even pretty n such a terrible actress 

She single handedly ruined it for me

Sami is shown doing so much for her and she is such a turn off

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anyways 
The scene when Sami gets to know she is Hindu was hilarious...sami did that scene really well...i cudnt stop rofling ...also each n every scene of Sami and his sister is super adorable..now that I think of it...i hvnt seen Sami with a little sister in his past shows...so this equation was very refreshing n she indeed looks like his sister ...i look.forward to their scenes 
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Samis sister has such a good role and she acts very well as for sadia she looks confused in every drama. And samis reaction to payal being hindu omg that was funny
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Shimz I really don't understand from where SADIA Khan gets offered shows with A class heroes