•  
Posted: 7 years ago

BANNER CONTEST

Salaam Namaste all Amma Fans🤗😛

We are now ready for the First Contest of our Forum🥳🥳

Yes Finally its Time for our

1st Amma BANNER CONTEST

But Jahan Contest hai Wahan Kuch Rules to honge hi na😳

So before you can start Making your Beautiful Banners,here r some Rules and Regulations Regarding the Contest😊

The Banner has to be 728 * 90(Pixels). 

You can Submit upto 5 Banners maximum and make sure that your banner is Non-Animated

The Banner must contain the pictures of  all the main characters as listed below
Compulsary Characters
Amma-Zeenat Shaikh(Both Young Amma Urvashi Sharma and Old Amma Shabana Azmi need to b present in the banner)
Saraswati
Mehboob
Rihaana
Faisal
Anna
Laxmi

Optional Characters
Haider
Murli
Atul
Mukund
Hanaan

Banner must contain the show's title "Amma" ..
Subtitle "Ek Maa Jo Laakhon Ke Liye Bani Amma" is optional.

Please don't write your Name or Signature on Your Banner as later the Voting for the best banner will be done Anonymously.

Make Sure the Banner does not Contain any offensive or Sexual Content or else the Banner will b Disqualified Straightaway.

For Pictures to be used in the banner , you can take screenshots from the online videos without any tags.

Now the main question arises... how to make Banners🤔

In case this above Question Arises in your mind,then please refer to the Following Tutorials ..

Tutorial for Photoshop [By: Abhishek_King]:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4163093

Tutorial for Paint Shop Pro[By: -aditi-] :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1189629

Now the next question arises.. how to Upload a Banner?🤔

In case this above Question Arises in your mind,then please Refer to the Following Steps..

Upload your banner on[www.imgur.com] or any uploading site that supports images (please ensure that your account is not visible in the link or your account is not public - like with photobucket links)

These sites will give you various different link. Please choose the 'direct link'- copy and paste it into the PM and send!

All Banners Should be PMed to 
ZeeTVcontest  ID

with the title

"Amma Banner Contest Entry"

The Last date for Submitting your Banners is
20th December , Tuesday(Extended)

We hope in so much of time , we get some nice participationfrom u guys 

So what r you waiting for Guys

Lets Participate in large numbers and Make this first Banner Contest of our forum a Superhit 😳

All the Best to the Participants👍🏼

Looking forward for some Lovely Banners from Everyone..

In case you have any questions regarding the Contest,just post your queries in this thread itself ...

You all have enough time I guess,so I want full participation from you'll..Learn how to make Banners since you are provided with the tutorial too and just participate in large numbers 

All the best to everyone😎

Amma Dev team
Edited by jyoti06 - 7 years ago
Yayyy! So Amma's Banner Contest is Finally here! 🥳
Looking forward to great participation from those who want to try their hands at creative skills and are smart! 😳

Thread is appearing cute. 😎

Amazing JD.🤗
Thank you Dev for the PM. Well,exams approaching, I'll try to participate.

Can you please mention the names of actors of the characters Saraswati & Mehboob? 
Important Note

Due to very less participation , I m extending the banner contest for another week , hopefully in this 1 week's time I will get some more banners ... Last week for submitting banners is now 20th December, Tuesday

Amma Dev Team