Ae Bol Na: Roshni Walia & Ankush Arora

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
http://metavideos.com/video/1679483/ae-bol-na-roshni-walia-ankush-arora
Sorry, off topic, but I just came across this and couldn't help myself from sharing 😳 

These two are so cute- they can easily pass for siblings- would be nice to see them onscreen as a brother/sister duo- a story line with comedy/adventure would be nice, possibly a sibling detective duo trying to save a parent... hehehe.. my imagination is going wild at the moment 🤪Maybe have a story of these two, being from a Punjabi family moving with their family to another state due to a parent's job transfer, with a whole new culture and having to work together to figure things out (possibly a bart and lisa simpson kind of relationship??) 😆...

Are there any hindi shows with a similar premise... more light-hearted... less drama... and minimal romance (i don't usually like stories that have a romantic pair take centre stage (KarVi/SonKush was the exception)... its redundant... there are other relationships that are worth exploring...)

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Thank you for sharing Thaniya 
Ankush & Roshni were really good together.I love the young Karvi. 

I can't think of any light hearted Indian drama without romance 😲😆 Also shows based on kids,I seriously can't think of any except the ones made entirely for kids 
Cause romance really is the ultimate TRP earner.Shows bank their success on the chemistry between the lead pair.And it is not just the teenagers but the older audience too who loves to watch romance.And to add to the drama,there is a villain who keeps separating the lead pair & so goes on a vicious cycle of the lead pair separating & getting back together 😆
So that leaves no room to explore other relations & some of the shows I watched,they started off claiming to show something different,yet sooner or later,had to bring in the romance angle to arrest the fall of TRPs 
You could check out " Afsar Bitiya " maybe.It aired on Zee a few years ago.Showed the story of a girl from a lower middle class family,aspiring to be a high ranking administrative officer.This show had minimal romance & it was nice 😃 
Another show I watched was " Ek Mutthi Aasmaan " on Zee.Story of a housemaid who works hard to make sure her kid has a better future.She goes on to work as a nanny to another kid,her daughter's age & thus it showed the beautiful bond between the housemaid & her employer's daughter who in turn goes on to love her nanny more than her own mother.And this close bond between her & her employer's daughter makes her own daughter insecure,creating a rift between the two.They do make it all about romance later on though 😕😆 

Another show would be one my friend Khushi suggested,That would be Na Bole Tum,Na meine kuchh kaha that aired on Colors.Showed the bond between a man & a small girl.They weren't related by blood but shows a beautiful relationship between them 

That's all I can remember.

Indian TV really has a dearth of good content.Not that we don't have writers to do so,but that we have let TRPs guide the course for quite long.which is an extremely sad development
Oh yes .. u can catch up on Na Bole Tum Na Maine kuch kaha.. also d Tamil version is called Nenjam Pesuthe.. it has karshi like scenes.. in fact more than what they showed of karshi in yvr... A beautiful bond.. which is much more beautiful than being related by blood
N since u love watching Tai's antics.. u should go n watch renu bhabhi 's chemistry with mohan in NBT... Tonight's episode was kind of depressing... So few scenes of NBT n I'm fine now
Originally posted by kiara26

Oh yes .. u can catch up on Na Bole Tum Na Maine kuch kaha.. also d Tamil version is called Nenjam Pesuthe.. it has karshi like scenes.. in fact more than what they showed of karshi in yvr... A beautiful bond.. which is much more beautiful than being related by blood
N since u love watching Tai's antics.. u should go n watch renu bhabhi 's chemistry with mohan in NBT... Tonight's episode was kind of depressing... So few scenes of NBT n I'm fine now

is Nenjam Pesuthe a Tamil dubbed version of the show?  I think I may watch the original... I have been very uncomfortable watching dubbed shows, I find it takes away job opportunities for actors and production members within other states of India, and also doesn't compensate the original caste and production for airing the show again... It may increase the popularity of the original cast members, but I rather support original productions in a given language, whether it be Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Malayalam and etc... I would have a peace of mind that those who are passionate towards the art form and decide to pursue it as a career are well compensated, and have available to them a diverse array of opportunities...⭐️

That too... with dubbed shows... there is a disconnect with content portrayed and the language it is being aired in, which takes away from the overall end product 

Thank you so much for the recommendations all.  I will definitely check it out when I can 😃 
Originally posted by sugarpuff1992hi

is Nenjam Pesuthe a Tamil dubbed version of the show?  I think I may watch the original... I have been very uncomfortable watching dubbed shows, I find it takes away job opportunities for actors and production members within other states of India, and also doesn't compensate the original caste and production for airing the show again... It may increase the popularity of the original cast members, but I rather support original productions in a given language, whether it be Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Malayalam and etc... I would have a peace of mind that those who are passionate towards the art form and decide to pursue it as a career are well compensated, and have available to them a diverse array of opportunities...⭐️

That too... with dubbed shows... there is a disconnect with content portrayed and the language it is being aired in, which takes away from the overall end product 

Thank you so much for the recommendations all.  I will definitely check it out when I can 😃 

Ya Nenjam Pesuthe is d dubbed version.. go watch d Hindi version... U cannot afford to miss out on the expressive voice of d male lead
I took a peak at " Afsar Bitiya ", it looks like a great show , with an awesome female lead... her passion for pursuing an education is beautiful, and the bond she shares with her father and mentor seems very intriguing... and the male lead has his own place in the show, leaving room for him to perform while not taking away from the female lead's relations with others in the show... Surprisingly it was a Zee TV show... I truly am amazed... I have no idea what happened to them...😆

Originally posted by sugarpuff1992hi

I took a peak at " Afsar Bitiya ", it looks like a great show , with an awesome female lead... her passion for pursuing an education is beautiful, and the bond she shares with her father and mentor seems very intriguing... and the male lead has his own place in the show, leaving room for him to perform while not taking away from the female lead's relations with others in the show... Surprisingly it was a Zee TV show... I truly am amazed... I have no idea what happened to them...😆

Am glad you liked it.I loved the show.Me & my mom used to watch it together.
Krishna really was a very strong girl.And her determination to study & make it on her own,bring her family out of poverty against all odds was not the only thing that was admirable about the show.
Krishna had to deal with many other cripples a girl in India,that too a girl in a rural area has to go through.A dark skinned girl,she had to face the taunts of her fair skinned cousin & others.It was a stark reminder of the preference for fair skin deeply ingrained in the mindsets of majority of the Indians.And then being a girl,you would have to face the prospect of being married off at an early age,never getting a chance to pursue higher education,let alone do a job.Krishna represented an ordinary Indian girl wanting to break through every shackle & live her life with dignity.That apart show also showed the corruption in Indian bureaucracy & struggles of an officer,trying to balance between her principles & pragmatism.Also raised the question of how do you deal with a situation when you find out one of your own is a part of the corrupt system you are fighting against.Do you turn them over or do you give them another chance with the allegations of nepotism & favoritism looming over.And all this while the never ending struggle of balancing your work life with your family life.It was all shown very well 

I wanted to write yesterday about the beautiful relationship Krishna shared with her father & mentor.They were immensely supportive of her & were there to guide her,be there for her whenever she needed them.That was one of the most beautiful part of the show 

And yes,the hero's character was well written too.Showed that it didn't matter if you aren't good at studies,still you can make something of yourself & not be afraid of people thinking any less of you just beacuse you are illiterate 

Am glad you liked it.It's one of my favourite shows ever 

And yes it aired on Zee.😆 I don't know but my mom & I have always kinda liked Zee shows more.That's not to say,other channels don't air good shows,but we tried taking a look at other channels,but it's like nothing worked for us.So me & mom have always been one proud Zee family 😃😆 And barring some of the old shows,mostly comedy & a couple of dramas that aired back in the late 90s,these are the some of the recent ones, i.e. in the last 3 or 4 years that I really liked 
And after YVR,my mom really likes Sanyukt with it's natural dialogues & depiction.Reinforcing the importance of joint families in the present age of nuclear families and how much parents need their children to be with them in their old age,it really is a nice drama.It's sad how it does not enjoy good TRPs though
Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago