Today 23rd November episode and precap.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Two friends are sitting at a table and started drinking. One drinks only to be social and the other one drinks as he really likes the stuff and he can carry on until he's completely drunk. But is it possible that the one who drinks only to be social who's completely drunk and "TALKING RUBBISH"??
Nandini is shown with several anxiety attack or she has shown her madness her actions depends on what she wants at any price she does not think twice before going for it she just does it.

Still Irfan is the one who needs to be sent to the mental asylum.
any doctor from the Thakur nursing home just step forward and starts lashing at Vijaya the one who gave them a job.
Ifan himself never wanted Nandini to marry Akshay now he started saying bitter words to Vijaya why she did not step out of Akshay life  a tight slap was needed from Akshay to him how dare him??Queen Nandini must have whatever she wants.
Irfan tells vijaya why she continued to stay with Akshay why she thought about herself. If Nandini can do it so why not Vijaya.(Nandini does not think about herself only)

Muli ka pharata(I don't exactly know about it just search for it on the net) is the star of the day cooked by Nandini brought for Akshay but he refused to eat it Nandini forces him he tasted a bit arrived Vijaya they both enjoyed it and praised Nandini but she gets jealous and injected herself (If a person who exactly wants to die mainly if a doctor must know the exact dose to die at once)

Irfan and others got to know about the noble act of queen Nandini😆 and Irfan thinks he's talking to a woman on the street and lashed to Vijaya with harsh words.
PPRECAP:
Irfan thinks why he did so much and still care for Nandini when she herself wants to end her life.(stupid, retarded Doc)

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
There's that much of drama melodrama theatre film I don't know what to say more about Nandini scenes with headache better it is ending.
Now Irfan has joined the wagon ( "Sorry vijaya I was only worried etc etc for Queen Nandini😈  and she will say okay it is fine and forgives sick Irfan)
Ratan still roaming searching who's going to give him some money to keep a few secrets.
Hamsni thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Two friends are aitting at a table and started drinking. One drinks only to be social and the other one drinks as he really likes the stuff and he can carry on until he's completely drunk. But is it possible that the one who drinks only to be social who's completely drunk and "TALKING RUBBISH"??
Nandini is shown with several anxiety attack or she has shown her madness her actions depends on what she wants at any price she does not think twice before going for it she just does it.

Still Irfan is the one who needs to be sent to the mental asylum.
any doctor from the Thakur nursing home just step forward and starts lashing at Vijaya the one who gave them a job.
Ifan himself never wanted Nandini to marry Akshay now he started saying bitter words to Vijaya why she did not step out of Akshay life  a tight slap was needed from Akshay to him how dare him??Queen Nandini must have whatever she wants.
Irfan tells vijaya why she continue to stay with Akshay why she thought about herself. If nandini can do it so why not Vijaya.

Mulika pharata(I don't exactly know about it just search for it on the net) is the star of the day cooked by Nandini brought for Akshay but he refuised to eat it Nandini forces him he tasted a bit arrived Vijaya they both it and praised Nandini but she gets jealous and injected herself (If a person who exactly wants to die mainly if a doctor must know the exact dose to die at once)😃 It was an attempt only to get what she wanted.

Irfan and others got to know about the noble act of queen Nandini😆 and Irfan thinks he's talking to a woman on the street and lashed to Vijaya with harsh words.
PPRECAP:
Irfan thinks why he did so much and still care for Nandini when she herself wants to end her life.(stupid, retarded Doc)

today i really felt psychiatrist is in dire need of counselling. He is the one now going mad after being in constant touch with a depressive patient. Looks like he caught her virus already, going on and about hurling accusations at vijaya, he must not have used his mind at all as he was madly worried abt nandini. A child rolling on floor demanding whatever fancies her. Thats what nandini has become. Doesnt mean every parent gives in to their child's unrealistic demands. 
Akshay and vijaya's chemistry is amazing. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamsni

today i really felt psychiatrist is in dire need of counselling. He is the one now going mad after being in constant touch with a depressive patient. Looks like he caught her virus already, going on and about hurling accusations at vijaya, he must not have used his mind at all as he was madly worried abt nandini. A child rolling on floor demanding whatever fancies her. Thats what nandini has become. Doesnt mean every parent gives in to their child's unrealistic demands. 

Akshay and vijaya's chemistry is amazing. 

Nandini madness has turned this show SIMPLY DISGUSTING!!!!
She wants Akshay at any price though his heart is no more beating for her.
how can it be possible that she never searched for him through these 8 yrs he left her.
I will be happy if Akshay just injects her some few dose of the same drug that she reaches her final destination without any pain and without giving pain to viewers I'm tired watching her she's only OBSESSED.
Sumansharmaa thumbnail
I too didnot like irfan behaviour..
but i like the scene, when irfan left, Vijaya look at jennifer...she understood, how soneone feel when it comes to honor...she try to defame nandini...
i really liked Vijaya but when she try to defame nandini...i didnot like her anymore...
Hamsni thumbnail

There's that much of drama melodrama theatre film I don't know what to say more about Nandini scenes with headache better it is ending.
Now Irfan has joined the wagon ( "Sorry vijaya I was only worried etc etc for Queen Nandini😈  and she will say okay it is fine and forgives sick Irfan)
Ratan still roaming searching who's going to give him some money to keep a few secrets.

for sure irfan is going to realize what all he accused vijaya of and apologize. Wonder what nurse jennifers role is in hearing while vijaya was being insulted. And what secrets ratan is going to disclose to whom. Can i get anyone i like if i attempt suicide. Love is beautiful only if it is two sided. When its one sided its always a disaster.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
What a shame for a well educated man to blame, scold, getting angry on someone else wife.
This is a rule, norm of the society also I think, by this action of Irfan showed his class now it is cleared why he can live with Nandini.
What a behaviour of Dr irfan shame on calling him doctor.
Then what is his right to get angry on Vijaya why Vijaya can't be selfish can't think for her daughter who loves Akshay that much but must think about Nandini?? Who's more dear to Vijaya Nandini or her daughter Neeti why Vijaya must think about Nandini and not herself???

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumansharmaa

I too didnot like irfan behaviour..
but i like the scene, when irfan left, Vijaya look at jennifer...she understood, how soneone feel when it comes to honor...she try to defame nandini...
i really liked Vijaya but when she try to defame nandini...i didnot like her anymore...

She tried to defame Nandini but you forgot Nandini also tried to defame Vijaya.
Sometime i think you discuss only nandini but not the story.
What do you think what will be the end???
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 7 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamsni

for sure irfan is going to realize what all he accused vijaya of and apologize. Wonder what nurse jennifers role is in hearing while vijaya was being insulted. And what secrets ratan is going to disclose to whom. Can i get anyone i like if i attempt suicide. Love is beautiful only if it is two sided. When its one sided its always a disaster.

All girls must attempt suicide in actors, businessman business tycoon, man with rich background name and the one will definitely marry her if it was so, all girls would have been married to successful man today.
akshay also is a doctor he will know that the dose Nandini injected to herself that also reluctantly  was only a game.
Irfan is a silly psychiatrist as ratan described him in yesterday show he's handsome with good hair so irfan needs to play Romeo in a play he will not be able to understand Nandini ploy.
Hamsni thumbnail

What a shame for a well educated man to blame, scold, getting angry on someone else wife.
This is a rule, norm of the society also I think, by this action of Irfan showed his class now it is cleared why he can live with Nandini.
What a behaviour of Dr irfan shame on calling him doctor.
Then what is his right to get angry on Vijaya why Vijaya can't be selfish can't think for her daughter who loves Akshay that much but must think about Nandini?? Who's more dear to Vijaya Nandini or her daughter Neeti why Vijaya must think about Nandini and not herself???

most importantly the guy in question is the one who loves vijaya and his daughter neeti. Then there is no reason why vijaya should think of leaving akshay. 8yrs neither akshay not nandini made any attempt to meet each other. Irfan said all this out of his helplessness as he was unable to control nandini's emotions neither as a doctor not a friend or even as someone who loves her. He failed in all his attempts. No one is responsible for someone's mental condition if they have unfair demands. Its survival of the fittest. Nandini gave vijaya a challenge and she fought back. Nandini didnt feel guilty while she romanced vijayas husband behind her back. She even put her own love akshay in embarrasing situations many times.