Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Hamsni

also would like to add one more thing. Akshay and nandini must have been in college courtship one or two years and then when akshay didnt return, they both gave up on each other and didnt bother to contact. Vijaya stayed in a loveless marriage with akshay for a total of 8yrs. No complaints. In this period and later she never let any one disrespect her husband, be it her relatives or someone else. She didnt let him fall down even in her own eyes. She kept on trusting him and assuring that she is with him when he continously betrayed her by meeting nandini behind her back. Nandini had akshay and still played all kinds of games with him. She played with his respect in his hospital, in front of other doctors, tried to expose him in front of his mother-in-law, entered his house when he didnt even agree, would call him at nights when vijaya was around, tried to get intimate to get video footage, tried to use neeti to get to him, gave him 7day ultimatum and what not. All this while he was standing by her. Still she felt it necessary to embarass him this way. She went to the extent of trying put akshay's bed on fire. She was too in a hurry to achieve akshay. He too quickly realized how much he loves vijaya.

Would like to add all her game she played through Ratan.The excuse of first love in this show is a serious issue as if Nandini is the first woman who fell in love with a man and all others need someone else help to get together with a man.
Only Nandini has a heart which beats.🥱 Sick concept, excuse.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
There's too much negativity in the show with Nandini's obsession and Ratan's greed and now Dr.Irfan who was once a sensible guy has also joined the wagon... So for the sake of my sanity I prefer only to watch Akshay-Vijaya scenes(which are not polluted by Nandini's unwanted attention seeking)... I must say Akshay & vijaya do have a good chemistry...
How are they going to end the show just 2 episodes is beyond me...
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

What a shame for a well educated man to blame, scold, getting angry on someone else wife.
This is a rule, norm of the society also I think, by this action of Irfan showed his class now it is cleared why he can live with Nandini.
What a behaviour of Dr irfan shame on calling him doctor.
Then what is his right to get angry on Vijaya why Vijaya can't be selfish can't think for her daughter who loves Akshay that much but must think about Nandini?? Who's more dear to Vijaya Nandini or her daughter Neeti why Vijaya must think about Nandini and not herself???

@bold- Anju don't ask sensible questions... Just like Nandini is obsessed with Akshay, the CV's & Irfan are obsessed with Nandini... That's why they are showing only this crap about Nandini's obsession...😡

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

There's too much negativity in the show with Nandini's obsession and Ratan's greed and now Dr.Irfan who was once a sensible guy has also joined the wagon... So for the sake of my sanity I prefer only to watch Akshay-Vijaya scenes(which are not polluted by Nandini's unwanted attention seeking)... I must say Akshay & vijaya do have a good chemistry...

Hi Jane after such a long time I was also thinking all the negative people are still  slithering and they are also improving with the worst of language like irfan yesterday who joined the group as newbie...When Mansi told Vijaya to end Nandini contract she was sure of herself she's always overconfident in this show neither Vijaya nor Abhaya pay heeds to their mom advice and so is Neeti now the only way remained for Vijaya is to end the contract of the two mentally sick doctors and get rid of them.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
@bold- Anju don't ask sensible questions... Just like Nandini is obsessed with Akshay, the CV's & Irfan are obsessed with Nandini... That's why they are showing only this crap about Nandini's obsession...😡

No doubt that CV'S is obsessed with Nandini because through this four months what has been shown only Nandini her rudeness and touch me not action then her suddenly changed personality from doctor to a mentally sick patient.
But the person who wrote that Irfan can talk so with Vijaya is really out of his mind or her mind.
irfan should have asked himself the same question was he really happy with akshay and Nandini reunion.
Hamsni thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Https://youtu.be/looedq5urdA
Enjoy!

Edited by Hamsni - 7 years ago
Hamsni thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

No doubt that CV'S is obsessed with Nandini because through this four months what has been shown only Nandini her rudeness and touch me not action then her suddenly changed personality from doctor to a mentally sick patient.
But the person who wrote that Irfan can talk so with Vijaya is really out of his mind or her mind.
irfan should have asked himself the same question was he really happy with akshay and Nandini reunion.

i felt irfan suddenly got frustrated and jealous too when he saw akshay with vijaya. Our hero got to romance Nandini and now was having great time with his wife. What luck. Irfan got nothing. ðŸ˜Š
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamsni

i felt irfan suddenly got frustrated and jealous too when he saw akshay with vijaya. Our hero got to romance Nandini and now was having great time with his wife. What luck. Irfan got nothing. ðŸ˜Š

He's a useless human being and worth nothing so better he remains alone.