Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senapatichandri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"> </font>

have wrote those kind of phrases in my writing...please read those...
2. I always have fascination towards this kind pof me with wild nature...the description u wrote down on jalal physically I just went to dream land with those ...he is my dream man...bas iski height 5'7-8" Ho jaye to kya kehna...kyu...main to jallu baby k bareme kabhi bhi suru Ho jati hu...

Edited by Senapatichandri - 7 years ago
Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">You have no words after reading update and I seriously don't know what to write in your reply😲</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thanks a ton for loving my stories so much🤗Though I doubt you read this update 5 times😆still thankyou so much for your lovely words alina🤗🤗</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Btw, is that why you didn't hit like on chapter because you liked it so much?😉just kidding..😆</font>

ooh payal dii plzzz don't say that you won't believe me it hurt me sooo much because I love your stories like mad and you too and dii for like Maine pehle hi like kar diye the 1st day me and then jab aapne post kiya maine phirse likes maar diye mujhe sachchi nahi pata tha ki do baar like button tap karne se unlike ho jaata hai believe me when you said you have doubt its hurt me alot..aap yakeen karoge kal maine 1:30 am tak aapka update the stupid challange padha 5 times... and mere paas words isliye nahi the kyuki mujhe itna achcha laga aapka update ki mai soch rahi thi wonderful beautiful favbulous sab kuch to maine aapko keh diya aapka update to in sab comments se bohat jyada achcha tha to mai in sab ke alawa kya likhti mujhe kuch samajh hi nahi aaya .. hope you understand and hope it will clear your doubt too dii..
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Fantastic part  Payal⭐️

Thankyou!
sharmacatty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naazrt

ooh payal dii plzzz don't say that you won't believe me it hurt me sooo much because I love your stories like mad and you too 
>>> I hurt You! but what did i say??🤔

and dii for like Maine pehle hi like kar diye the 1st day me and then jab aapne post kiya maine phirse likes maar diye mujhe sachchi nahi pata tha ki do baar like button tap karne se unlike ho jaata hai believe me when you said you have doubt its hurt me alot..
>>>Woah.. easy easy..  i wrote just kidding.. why are you taking it so seriously,alina?? I said i have a doubt, that means I couldn't believe that anyone can read this or any update of mine 5 times because I can't read my stories for even once!😕

aap yakeen karoge kal maine 1:30 am tak aapka update the stupid challange padha 5 times... and mere paas words isliye nahi the kyuki mujhe itna achcha laga aapka update ki mai soch rahi thi wonderful beautiful favbulous sab kuch to maine aapko keh diya aapka update to in sab comments se bohat jyada achcha tha to mai in sab ke alawa kya likhti mujhe kuch samajh hi nahi aaya .. hope you understand and hope it will clear your doubt too dii..
>>> haan meri maa..😆 and one request, don't take my words so seriously in future. and no need to give itni lambi lambi explanation dear  I am sorry if I really hurt you.😊

sharmacatty thumbnail

Thankyou!😊
sharmacatty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senapatichandri

have wrote those kind of phrases in my writing...please read those...
2. I always have fascination towards this kind pof me with wild nature...the description u wrote down on jalal physically I just went to dream land with those ...he is my dream man...bas iski height 5'7-8" Ho jaye to kya kehna...kyu...main to jallu baby k bareme kabhi bhi suru Ho jati hu...

Good to know you like my writing😃 but I like RT as he is. I am short so 5'6'' height is perfect for me.😆
sharmacatty thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Thanks for completing this TS
>> Thanks for reading!😆

I guess right both won in the last in their sweet way
>> yes dear..👍🏼

I am happy their challenge finish before time
jalal give up in front of jodha love
how can he ignore her
after all he himself controlling and he loves her dearly
>>> Yep.. he loves her very much..❤️

flashback
so out of jealousy, frustration, she challenge jalal
she don't mean that
but her words hurt jalal
he loves her so much despite that if she feel like that so it hurt na
>>> Correction dear.. he was not hurt. he knew why she was saying this.. If you noticed I wrote he was more astonished than angry😊

but girls feel like that sometime
mainly when they bless with handsome men with money
so jealousy comes naturally
>>> yep.. this is janam sidh adhikar of every girl to get jealous of other girl who dare to eye their bf/husband forget talking..😆

when clock hit twelve
I like both their gesture
through their sweet gesture they telling each other how much they loves each other and miss each other terribly
after five years of marriage
their love is so strong
time don't change their feeling
that was best thing in this TS
>>> Aww thankyou so much.. that's my fav part too. Glad you liked their gesture😃

beautiful song you added their
song perfectly suited the situation
>>> You're the only one who mentioned about the song. That's my fav song. thanks a lot!🤗

OK payu I write this comment after lot of thinking
I just don't want to disappoint my payu
its just I can't write more
but I like your work always dear
>>> why disappoint?? It doesn't matter you write a line or one paragraph but it should be something you actually feel after reading. If you don't like it and don't want to comment at all, that would be perfectly fine. 
I believe if anyone likes the update then he/she surely leave a line or two but please don't stress yourself at all in future for writing a comment on any of my update.😃 

keep writing
stay bless. thanks for pm
>>> thankyou so much!🤗

Edited by sharmacatty - 7 years ago
Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

REALLY.. you are kidding oooh payal diii thank you thank you thank you sooo much iam sooo happy ..no diii don't say sorry I love you very much I don't like sorry from you my payal diii muaaah love you love you love you sooo much muaaah muaah muaaah I know you never can hurt me or anyone because you are sooo sweet diii and I promise I will never take your words seriously sorry for my stupidity ..I love you sooo much dii..
eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update payal
Thxc 4r pm
sharmacatty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naazrt

REALLY.. you are kidding oooh payal diii thank you thank you thank you sooo much iam sooo happy ..no diii don't say sorry I love you very much I don't like sorry from you my payal diii muaaah love you love you love you sooo much muaaah muaah muaaah I know you never can hurt me or anyone because you are sooo sweet diii and I promise I will never take your words seriously sorry for my stupidity ..I love you sooo much dii..

🤗🤗🤗
Previous
1 ... 25 26 27 28 29
Next