Leap, New Kartik, New ML & My thoughts.

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So I read that Krishna Soni will be playing the role of Kartik now. I just hope for two things:
1) Since Season 1 was Kartik Barve's story with Survi, I hope his character is given importance ( I know leads and villian get more importance but still)
2) I haven't seen the new actor playing Kartik before so I really hope he does justice to Kartik's role. All the best to him since I guess hopes will be high from the audience.

I also just read that Zain Imam has been approached to play the new lead . If he gets cast as the ML then I might watch YVR post it's leap since I really like that guy. Zain did a great job as the villain of Tashan-E-Ishq and we only saw him positive for few episodes towards the end.

I wonder if Bindu and Pyaare will die with the rest of the Barve family. As we know Tai, she has gone to a stage where she won't feel remorse in killing her own kids (remember when she used to say she's doing it for kids?! LOL πŸ˜†). So I think she might also kill her two minions for her benefit. Also what about Riya and Rohit? We can forget about Shanti and Raghu but will the whole family dying means that Riya and Rohit will die too? I feel Riya could replace Bindu (& earlier Hema) and Rohit could become Kishore/Aniket.

Even though I'm very curious to know how the story will take shape after such an incident, I don't know if I'll be able to watch YVR without Ankush, Harbanda and our beloved KarViShi. I've seen many times about children becoming lead & defeating the same old villian but in case of YVR, I'm really feeling bad for Kartik, Survi and Khushi. I'm really confused whether I should watch the show after leap or not πŸ˜•Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
For me i will absolutely watch the show even after the leap if zain is the male lead, otherwise not at all. Shanti wasn't even mentioned let alone seen since the 7 year leap post which they introduced khushi, so not sure whether she will be part of the show post leap (no doubt will be played by another actress if that happens).  Edited by sammy17 - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awaaradil

So I read that Krishna Soni will be playing the role of Kartik now. I just hope for two things:
1) Since Season 1 was Kartik Barve's story with Survi, I hope his character is given importance ( I know leads and villian get more importance but still)
2) I haven't seen the new actor playing Kartik before so I really hope he does justice to Kartik's role. All the best to him since I guess hopes will be high from the audience.

I also just read that Zain Imam has been approached to play the new lead . If he gets cast as the ML then I might watch YVR post it's leap since I really like that guy. Zain did a great job as the villain of Tashan-E-Ishq and we only saw him positive for few episodes towards the end.

I wonder if Bindu and Pyaare will die with the rest of the Barve family. As we know Tai, she has gone to a stage where she won't feel remorse in killing her own kids (remember when she used to say she's doing it for kids?! LOL πŸ˜†). So I think she might also kill her two minions for her benefit. Also what about Riya and Rohit? We can forget about Shanti and Raghu but will the whole family dying means that Riya and Rohit will die too? I feel Riya could replace Bindu (& earlier Hema) and Rohit could become Kishore/Aniket.

Even though I'm very curious to know how the story will take shape after such an incident, I don't know if I'll be able to watch YVR without Ankush, Harbanda and our beloved KarViShi. I've seen many times about children becoming lead & defeating the same old villian but in case of YVR, I'm really feeling bad for Kartik, Survi and Khushi. I'm really confused whether I should watch the show after leap or not πŸ˜•

You should check it out πŸ˜Š Sonal is still there, and at the end of the day the story will be about a promise between a father and daughter (I am a serious sucker for series/movies the revolve around the sacred bond of a father/daughter-not all are good, but there are some seriously good ones out there😳)... which means there will be more room for Sonal to perform as an actor.  She truly is an amazing actor, and hopefully the writers will have her character have more of Kartik's characteristics and not make her the run-of-the-mill female lead (like they did to Survi after KarVi's marriage).  You should give it a try and support her in this new stage in her career.  I truly admire her as a person, and as she gets more popular I truly believe she will use the limelight to talk about important social issues .  So watch it, support Sonal, and who knows you may fall in love with this new season as you did with the first... 

I for one can't handle anymore drama, so I'm out.  But, I truly hope the show continues to do well for the sake of Sonal and the rest of the production team.  πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago