Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lamia1210 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
first of all thanks to everyone who liked,commented on or even read my story...ur likes and comments inspire me a lot...so I am here with the 1st chappy of my ff...all the cast are similar to the show so I am not making a character sketch...

Chapter 1
naina opens her eyes as sunlight falls on her beautiful face.she tries to get up when she sees a hand firmly wrapped around her waist...it is her husband raghav...she looks at him who is in deep sleep and smiles looking at his innocent face.

today is not just an ordinary day for them..it is their first marriage anniversary...one year ago this day changed her life...his life...their lives...

One year earlier

"arrey yeh phool yaha lagane ko kisne bola?jaldi utaro inhe...aur uss taraf lagao...yeh raghav bhi pata nahi kaha chala gaya...ragav...raghav",dadi calls raghav loudly.

raghav was near dadi watching her...usually he feels like the happiest person on earth when he sees his dadi happy...but today she is so happy but he is not coz he knows this happiness won't last very long...

"yaha hai tu...mai tujhe kabse dhund rahi hu... yeh decorators ko kuch kam ati hai ya nahi...galti pe galti kiye ja rahe hai.."dadi's words brings him back to his senses.

"d...dadi aap chinta mat karo...mai dekhta hu..."raghav manages to speak.

"kaise chinta na karun?meri veer ki shadi hai...veer mehra ki shadi hai and I want everything to be perfect."

raghav remains silent coz he knows this marriage won't take place...though he knows everything he can't do anything...he is feeling like the most helpless person alive...

"lekin tujhe kya hua?subha se dekh rahi hu kuch soch raha hai...sab thik toh hai na?"dadi asks him concerned.

"sab...sab thik hi toh hai...aur ap thodi der rest kar lijiye...mai decoration sambhal lunga",raghav tries to cover his anxiousness.

"rest karungi badh me...tu pehle dekh ki naina ke maa aur dost Austria pauche ya nahi?"

"ha dadi...naina ke bhabi ka phone aya tha...woh log subha hi ageye the.."

"chal accha hua...sun mahurat 8 baje ka hai...toh hum 6 baje hi rawana hojayenge thik hai..."

"ha dadi jaisa ap kahe...waise ghar ke sab almost ready hogaye hai...ap bhi ready ho jaiye..."

"lekin ghar toh abhi ready nahi hua...arrey kalko reception toh yahi hogi na..."

"abhi bahut time hai aur mai hu na...aap tension mat karo.."

dadi goes to get ready and raghav starts worrying again.
"kya hoga jab dadi ko sab pata chalega..."

the mehras are about to start their journey.veer comes out in his wedding suit...dadi becomes very happy seeing him.

"kitna sundar lag raha hai mera pota...nazar na lag jaye..."

"cmon dads ap se zyada sundar koi kaise lag sakta hai..."

"shadi horahi hai par tera naughtiness bilkul nahi kami..."

dadi hugs veer and veer winks at raghav who is standing just behind her.veer waits for sometime hoping raghav to wink back but he doesn't.

"iss budiya ke dramein khatam hone ka naam hi nahi lete..."sudha whispers to Pam standing by her.

"lagta hai inke marne ke sath hi khatam honge...lekin yeh thodi na marnewali hai...humein marke hi maregi budiya",Pam responses.

"chalo chalo ab late mat karo...hume time pe pauchna hoga..."dadi rushes.

the mehras reach naina's brother's house in due time and finds her mother and other members waiting to receive them.Everybody is satisfied with their cordial welcome except sudha and pam who are busy in criticizing their house and arrangements.

then comes the bride naina...though she is beautiful everyday...but today she is looking the prettiest woman on earth.raghav becomes mesmerized with her beauty that he can't stop looking at her.
but then he remembers what's going to happen with this beautiful bride.he starts feeling guilty like never before.

"mahurat ka samay ho chuka hai...ap log ajayiye.."naina's mother calls for veer and his family.

"ha...ha...veer beta jaldi chal..."dadi takes veer to the mandap.

everyone there is smiling except raghav coz he knows what is going to happen right now and it happens.

a girl suddenly comes in front of the mandap and says,"yeh shadi nahi ho sakti..."

plz let me know how u guys find it...buddy me or ask me for pm.
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Nice update๐Ÿ˜Š. Naina already married to raghav and remembering her past..so it's veer's plan to stop the wedding and I guess raghav will marry naina in that mandap itself... do continue soon
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update loved it.
Veer is very chalak, he planted the girl I suppose to stop the wedding.  RaIna are already married that's sweet.
Waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM dear.
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Start dear
Loved it!!
Raghav and Naina are married couple
Naina was reminiscing her past on their wedding day
Raghav was tensed and was worrisome regarding naina and veer marriage
Dadi was excited and was delighted seeing veer ready for his marriage
Pam and Sudha were at their best in the bickering talks
At spur of time a lady came to stop their wedding
Looks like veer planted the girl to stop his wedding with Naina
Maybe dadi will request Raghav to marry Naina
๐Ÿ˜Š

anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pm
Will be waiting for the next update๐Ÿ˜Š
Endgame thumbnail
Lovely start veer and naina marriage but raghav knows what will happen thnx 4 pm
lamia1210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

Nice update๐Ÿ˜Š. Naina already married to raghav and remembering her past..so it's veer's plan to stop the wedding and I guess raghav will marry naina in that mandap itself... do continue soon

thaaannkkk uuu 4 liking the first chapter...
the further ones will be more interesting ๐Ÿ˜‰
lamia1210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Awesome update loved it.

Veer is very chalak, he planted the girl I suppose to stop the wedding. RaIna are already married that's sweet.
Waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM dear.

writing about married RaIna is a great pleasure itself ๐Ÿ˜ณ by the way thnx 4 liking..
lamia1210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu5

Lovely Start dear

Loved it!!
Raghav and Naina are married couple
Naina was reminiscing her past on their wedding day
Raghav was tensed and was worrisome regarding naina and veer marriage
Dadi was excited and was delighted seeing veer ready for his marriage
Pam and Sudha were at their best in the bickering talks
At spur of time a lady came to stop their wedding
Looks like veer planted the girl to stop his wedding with Naina
Maybe dadi will request Raghav to marry Naina
๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u...but u have described the story better than I did ๐Ÿ˜†
lamia1210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu5

Thanks for the pm

Will be waiting for the next update๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u...and u don't need to wait long..