A welcome change for Nikkhil Arya-Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
A welcome change for Nikkhil Arya

We have recently heard that the television heartthrob Nikkhil Arya is an unusually changed man off late. The usually chirpy livewire has become calm and a quiet man as seen on the Star Plus' Kyunki Saans Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (he plays Nandini's hubby, Aseem Gupta).

"This could be a direct result of his changed personal lifestyle which includes a little of meditation, yoga, classical music training and a conscious effort to stay away from the opposite sex" - says an amused source close to the actor. In fact he also seems to be on an exercise spree and has lost oodles of weight.

When contacted, this is what he had to say, "First of all, thank you very much. I've been getting a lot of good reviews ever since I've joined the show. But as of now I have nothing to say, you will just have to wait and watch, maybe more pleasant surprises coming your way soon."

Whatever be the reason, we are not complaining after receiving a head spurning performance from Nikhil as a rich, businessman Aseem in the show. In fact, the special track that was introduced in the absence of Smriti Irani, also got the TRP's ticking over.

Guessing what Ekta will have in store now for the show with the return of Smriti also!