Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Expected this drop the storyline and story telling everything is bad so far .Leads r submissive with no aim in their life.Leads r crybabies crying 247 what do you expect from audience I m astonised still it got 1.6 trp.Ekta and channnel does n't seem to be interested in show so I hv no hopes from this show but still for D sake i want it to work well.Edited by TheMockingBird - 7 years ago
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aguamenti

Whats the point Ansh..when they had to promote it promote nahi kia..when the audiences are losing interest in the unnecessary ott drama scheming and plotting in the name of a love story tab naam ke waaste promoting it..They probably dont mind it going off air seems like..cz that wd be perfect for their long unending list of upcoming shows

Nish SP has kept many shows on hold apparently!! They are quite sceptical about the current trps!! So many shows are on hold !!

I dont know, some one had mentioned abt ekta having some meeting with sp.I don't know what happened to that!!😕
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aguamenti

Whats the point Ansh..when they had to promote it promote nahi kia..when the audiences are losing interest in the unnecessary ott drama scheming and plotting in the name of a love story tab naam ke waaste promoting it..They probably dont mind it going off air seems like..cz that wd be perfect for their long unending list of upcoming shows

I dunno man... drama quotient and promotion were good this week and still low TRP. I don't get what the audience wants at this point. It was always high quotient drama that gave TRPs rather than quality otherwise the list would be different...nevertheless, results this week are beyond me! And yeah...there doesn't seem to be a passion on SP's end regarding the project...
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Expected this drop the storyline and story line everything is bad so far .Leads r crybabies crying 247 what do you expect from audience I m astonised still it got 1.6 trp.Ekta and channnel does n't seem to be interested in show so I hv no hopes from this show but still for D sake i want it to work well.

I completely agree with you!! Last week was boring ,the story, direction everything is not upto the mark. and people wont like dukhiyari leads. Hope they do something about it.
Fortuitous thumbnail

Expected this drop the storyline and story telling everything is bad so far .Leads r submissive with no aim in their life.Leads r crybabies crying 247 what do you expect from audience I m astonised still it got 1.6 trp.Ekta and channnel does n't seem to be interested in show so I hv no hopes from this show but still for D sake i want it to work well.

Dude I full on criticized Naina in the past but last week Naina was not a crybaby! She was quite strong and her character is showing a good up graph! Besides her naivety surrounding bhaiyya/bhabhi she is the most sensible and fiery character now! Ultimately, these factors don't effect TRP audience, rather TRP audience does not seem to mind weak FLs at all! 
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Moreover they r changing one actor every week forst veer mom and dad amd latest is Ira so hw audiemce will connect the character.Veer mom changed and became modern overnight lol
Fortuitous thumbnail

Moreover they r changing one actor every week forst veer mom and dad amd latest is Ira so hw audiemce will connect the character.Veer mom changed and became modern overnight lol

Exactly this is so true...LOLOL...honestly production and execution are not as high as they should be but still way above TV standard I'd say...
LovelyDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's not about content there is no purpose In lead's life
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovelyDiva

'
Yo you had said to calculate TRP we divide impression by 2.2
Wouldn't that mean we go 3593 divided by 2.2??? but that doesn't give us the TRP?
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovelyDiva

I feel like the storyline isn't as compelling as it can be...it's just revolving around marriage...