Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
sumhwere dadi coming up to him also makes u see... tht no matter wht she cant be total away from Raghav she cares for him alot .. n truly 
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
And the scene when he is talking to his mother's photo and says'Aaj pehli baar laga main anaath ho gaya'

The way Arjun expressed Raghav pain, he left us teary eyed..he was simply superb in this scene..I don't have words to express my feelings. Felt like hugging Raghav
drfizaahmed thumbnail
tht also reminds me ..Arjun hearing tare zameen k song was actually for the maa wala scne shot in Austria 
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

And the scene when he is talking to his mother's photo and says'Aaj pehli baar laga main anaath ho gaya'

The way Arjun expressed Raghav pain, he left us teary eyed..he was simply superb in this scene..I don't have words to express my feelings. Felt like hugging Raghav

srsly .. already  i feel like hugging raghav so many times bt aj tu ... he was😭
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Coming to innocent side of Raghav..so cutely he was eating chocolate Naina gave him 😳

When he was not able to open it & Naina asked should she help, like a kid he gave it to her..completely lost in his thoughts..he looked so cute in this scene & I liked the way Naina was appreciating his cuteness
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun was absolutely amazing in today's episode..I had tears in my eyes while watching his breakdown scene...superb acting πŸ‘
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MishtyLove.

Arjun was absolutely amazing in today's episode..I had tears in my eyes while watching his breakdown scene...superb acting πŸ‘

he made us all cry today 
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Coming to innocent side of Raghav..so cutely he was eating chocolate Naina gave him 😳

When he was not able to open it & Naina asked should she help, like a kid he gave it to her..completely lost in his thoughts..he looked so cute in this scene & I liked the way Naina was appreciating his cuteness

he was a innocent kid today ..who jst lost everything yet he was man enough nt to burden naina with his pain 
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He did a great job today πŸ‘πŸΌ Specially the emotional scenes :)
Chang93 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
few more pics😭😭
m.png" />