Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitrit9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
thks for tbe pictures vims he is definitely good looking now just waiting for channel to say something my fingers as usual r crossed
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If it is Namik Paul, we are game set and done!!! :D He is a fabulous actor, believe me and he had tremendously improved his acting skills through Ek Duuje Ke Vaaste which is one of my fav shows. He is dedicated, hardworking, a sweet, friendly and fun co star and I'm sure if he is in, he and San will become BFFs in no time๐Ÿ˜† OMG! If this is true, this is by far the best news ever. Period. Oh and also, icing on the cake is he's really active on Insta so we'll constantly be getting updates :P Waiting for official confirmation!  

P.S. Fariii, Aineee, Aniii ! It's SO good to see you all after so long ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ 
Edited by luminescence - 7 years ago
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anisha.

๐Ÿค—How have you been N? yeah, its been a long time! Good to be back, will still wait for this news to get official and maybe get a promo too! The pairing will rock for sure.

Me happy bunny too!๐Ÿ˜›

Ani, definitely an official confirmation will 'seal the deal'. I know too early to celebrate but I am happy the rumors/ speculations/ news has started flowing in. And thank God its a TV show and not a webseries. No offence to anyone, just my personal POV that with TV show we get to see Sanaya everyday, oh how I have waited to see her back in action.๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ Plus, the web medium needs to be tapped legitimately with 'concept that weigh' and not just with 'evasive romance', cos tv shows would give them stiff computation and anyway for Sanaya as an actor, TV has a bigger, wider and much larger reach 
So YES I am happy ๐Ÿ˜› 
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
The man has an award in his hand. OK I am 'mighty impressed', and needless to say that he looks dashing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you for sharing Vimal and how have u been ๐Ÿค—
prasenjit03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excited for the Show..
Hope to get more news soon
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Hello there cute people.How are you all doing? Hugs. 

i heard some news about Sanaya's show that it is final now.Is it true? Who is the lead guy and all that? Can some one please post me an article or something because its gonna be hard to stalk.Thank you already:) 

Ainee ๐Ÿค— 
Today sure is a day of surprises ๐Ÿ˜›. So good to see you back. ๐Ÿ˜ณ How have u been? 
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luminescence

If it is Namik Paul, we are game set and done!!! :D He is a fabulous actor, believe me and he had tremendously improved his acting skills through Ek Duuje Ke Vaaste which is one of my fav shows. He is dedicated, hardworking, a sweet, friendly and fun co star and I'm sure if he is in, he and San will become BFFs in no time๐Ÿ˜† OMG! If this is true, this is by far the best news ever. Period. Oh and also, icing on the cake is he's really active on Insta so we'll constantly be getting updates :P Waiting for official confirmation!  

P.S. Fariii, Aineee, Aniii ! It's SO good to see you all after so long ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ 

Abhi๐Ÿค—, so good to see you here! One small news about San and we all come flocking here๐Ÿ˜† . The role is a dream one for Sam, ML is extremely good looking, and have heard of his hardwork and dedication towards his work. He also seems to be a fun guy and very good in handling fans and media. But I thought he was just ok acting wise in a few beginning episodes of EDKV that I watched. But I am sure with the experience, he must have surely become better. 
Waiting for confirmation and a promo! 
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

Ainee ๐Ÿค— 
Today sure is a day of surprises ๐Ÿ˜›. So good to see you back. ๐Ÿ˜ณ How have u been? 

Doing wonderful! Happy to be back and see the return of many San fans back to this thread๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by Anisha. - 7 years ago
Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

2 rponses16 Retweets17 j'aime
Rpondre
Edited by Fadila55 - 7 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anisha.

Abhi๐Ÿค—, so good to see you here! One small news about San and we all come flocking here๐Ÿ˜† . The role is a dream one for Sam, ML is extremely good looking, and have heard of his hardwork and dedication towards his work. He also seems to be a fun guy and very good in handling fans and media. But I thought he was just ok acting wise in a few beginning episodes of EDKV that I watched. But I am sure with the experience, he must have surely become better. 

Waiting for confirmation and a promo! 

Good to see the fandom trickling back ... knew this would happen when we got news of San's return ๐Ÿ˜†

I watched EDKV off and on ... I saw the strides Namik made in acting ... he was very raw at the start, but had improved tremendously by the end. So I'm not worried about the acting skills. And like Abhi says, he's sweet and a fun guy ... and he's active on Insta! 
Waiting for confirmation ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ