Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: J2lover

Yeah...If That's the case...it would be a bliss to see ANOTHER ISHRA baby.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...which i wonder would happen...bt still fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜ณ

It's my biggest desire to see IshRa baby ... my dream has shattered once they can't be so unfair though! 

Finger crossed, IshRa ka baby hoga!! โค๏ธ

Ah my imagination; it'll go overdrive ๐Ÿ˜†
kavi4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishita will be close to 40 ...if I got my math right. Not too late to conceive.
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was a nice episode
the dialogues and the moving on thing was just to confuse viewers silly cvs
I liked the adiru scene showed the kids possessiveness as well as sensible thinking for their mother
dt looked gorgeous in all the three looks
Mdwst thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladyprincess

DT= gorgeous. I think I am gonna write this every day now๐Ÿ˜†

nice episode. I just didn't understand to confuse audience they are portraying as if ishita also likes vidhyut. The way she was blushing on getting flowers and then phone call at night. If they are sent by raman through vidhyut then its understandable else its confusing.
May be they all are involved ishra and vidhyut in the plan. May be its just ishra's plan of meeting vidhyut, knowing that he was shagun's batch mate and she had a crush on him etc. Anything can happen.
lol am I running my brain too much๐Ÿ˜›

about the pregnancy thing, cvs can do anything. just that it would be weird to see ishita being pregnant now when Adi is going to get married in a few years. They might show coz ishra have been married for just 9-10 years so that is normal.
This age is normal too. Women do get pregnant in late 30's or early 40's too.

Waise when that fashion show was happening few days back, raman's date of birth in the form was not 7th june as shown earlier and year was 1982, which is not possible. This means he is just 34 now? Then when did he get married? at 10? and when was Adi conceived?
ek toh baal vivah upar se baali umar me baalak bhi paida ho gaya?๐Ÿ˜†anything they show

Hi hon
I'm having serious girl crush on DT.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ
The things you notice... ๐Ÿคฃ .. nothing escapes your eyes ๐Ÿ˜†
Liked adi/ ruhi scene .. it was nice.. kids are scared now..
ladyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdwst

Hi hon
I'm having serious girl crush on DT.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ
The things you notice... ๐Ÿคฃ .. nothing escapes your eyes ๐Ÿ˜†
Liked adi/ ruhi scene .. it was nice.. kids are scared now..

yes adi ru were good. Adi is confused but ruhi is clear that ishima papa will never fall out of love for each other so this case is different. Ishima will not move on. 
Bhalla's never share their problem saying its theirs.. doston ki kahani bana ke batate hain. I am loving the episodes these days.. waiting for Adelaide ๐Ÿ˜‰
UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi hon 
 The delusional in me๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
...and I added my own creativity there...Well we may not get that track...
We will see few Ishra scenes...there has to be drama...plus island pics...so put 2 and 2 together ..rehash of the blue lagoon...enjoying sunset and sunrise...ALONE...๐Ÿ˜†...can't I have my own creativity here?!... Don't you like it?!๐Ÿ˜†

I loved your creativity!- ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค—
Mdwst thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayasun

Hi Viji,

Today episode was really good they are bringing back the charm of yhm1 with every character given equal screen space

Romika banter was cute 

Ishita looked like a bomb in her new wardrobe can't wait to see Raman reaction to her looks.

Ishita is talking to Raman only which is very clear by her blushing

Adi loves his papa at the same time angry with him that he has not called on checked on them even though he is unhappy if Ishita wants to move on he will agree to it.

Ruhi unlike Adi has seen how her parents changed from hating each other to the point of no return to falling in love the same way with the point of no return knows that they would not be able to love any other person in the world so she is confidant that both of them would not move on.

CV are giving us a hint that there would be OTT drama of society people regarding Ishita and Bhalla would be seen supporting her.

I still reserve my judgement on Pihu until she sees Ishita otherwise I feel still she is a adamant kid who wants everything according to her needs.

Ishita/Vidyut talking had so much importance in it if you saw it clearly. He says to her that it has been a year and may be you will be able to start a new chapter of love in your life(It might mean that since the day of the remarriage and the disastrous first night I think IshRa have not started in the journey of love the second time around so he might be hinting that in Australia they might start the romance without haddi)She says to him I cannot do this(This might mean she doesn't want to jeopardize their plan by meeting Raman)Ishita saying to him when my family is so forward in thinking why I am hiding this from them(She may be wondering to reveal the plan to them) He says to her it is not the time(Probably meant that since Pihu is not with them it would not be  a good idea to involve more people)

My guess is that Raman wants to meet Ishita for the first anniversary of the second marriage so he might have called her to Australia other part of the world where he thought their might be no haddis but Shagun/Pihu come as Raman haddi and Ruhi comes as Ishita haddi.

There were few bloopers in the episode.

1. Ishita walks out first when Vidyut was still sitting in the cafe so why did he not take the gift along with him

2. Ishita still had her mehendi of her second marriage till to date on hand. It did not completely fade in a year๐Ÿคฃ

Hi Maya
Liked your pov
You rightly pointed out..it's the 2 nd day of the leap episode and yes all the characters had equal space. The children are terrified of loosing their mom...specially Adi..as he had the less time with her but the stability he received max stability...yes he's  upset that his mom wants to move on..but at the same time he thinks of her..puts her first and feels,,it's ok..she needs love and care. 
Ruhi has seen their relationship blossom...so she's sure that they will not move on..
Yes that society meeting was for that purpose only.
Hope what you say about their HM in Aussie ..first year anniversary ..comes true...
-As fir the bloopers...๐Ÿ˜†mehendi...I was just looking  at her face..like hypnotized...man she's killing it...gracefully aged..and as you said...I can't wait to see RKB's reaction when he sees her...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Seetha_R thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Viji and Maya nice reviews.. not watching the episode but going by what's written by all.
So Pihu is under the influence of Raman? It must be a good news, but why wouldn't she? She got her papa with her mamma and what will Shagun tell her to poison her mind as Raman is still dancing to her tunes and staying away from Ishita for 1 year and it may continue for life too. Where is the progress?
And come to think of Raman equation with kids... His hatred is towards ishita for his all problems is understandable and even justified as she brought nothing but bad luck to him(really?), but what did his 2 other kids Adi and Ruhi do this to deserve this punishment from their papa. Why only Pihu is important and not Adi and Ruhi? What is stopping him to communicate with his two kids.? I don't think even Shagun or Pihu will be upset with him keeping in touch with his two kids?
Plan or no plan first leap and second leap seems so shallow and as long as ishita and Raman are there even separated the TRP audience young and old approve it it seems irrespective of how an educated and working woman is treated in the name of nayi soch..
Just couldn't resist posting as Raman not in touch with his other kids confused me immensely..as everyone believed his love for kids is above and beyond anybody or is it his love for a kid is above and beyond everyone only if that kid is attached to Shagun.. seems like the latter is true..
Also i remember how Ishita was blamed for not in touch with family for 7 years making them all believe in her death.. but now Raman is alive and well and walked out on his family consciously.. so he gets a free pass i guess for not in touch with his kids and family. 

mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Maya
Liked your pov
You rightly pointed out..it's the 2 nd day of the leap episode and yes all the characters had equal space. The children are terrified of loosing their mom...specially Adi..as he had the less time with her but the stability he received max stability...yes he's  upset that his mom wants to move on..but at the same time he thinks of her..puts her first and feels,,it's ok..she needs love and care. 
Ruhi has seen their relationship blossom...so she's sure that they will not move on..
Yes that society meeting was for that purpose only.
Hope what you say about their HM in Aussie ..first year anniversary ..comes true...
-As fir the bloopers...๐Ÿ˜†mehendi...I was just looking  at her face..like hypnotized...man she's killing it...gracefully aged..and as you said...I can't wait to see RKB's reaction when he sees her...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks Viji,

Yes Adi is the one who changed completely with Ishita arrival in his life. As the saying goes boys are always mama boys so he wants his mom to be happy.

I was looking at the phone as the number displayed was 91 for international calls that is when I noticed the faded marriage mehendi in her hand๐Ÿคฃ
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ishrafan_us

Viji and Maya nice reviews.. not watching the episode but going by what's written by all.

So Pihu is under the influence of Raman? It must be a good news, but why wouldn't she? She got her papa with her mamma and what will Shagun tell her to poison her mind as Raman is still dancing to her tunes and staying away from Ishita for 1 year and it may continue for life too. Where is the progress?
And come to think of Raman equation with kids... His hatred is towards ishita for his all problems is understandable and even justified as she brought nothing but bad luck to him(really?), but what did his 2 other kids Adi and Ruhi do this to deserve this punishment from their papa. Why only Pihu is important and not Adi and Ruhi? What is stopping him to communicate with his two kids.? I don't think even Shagun or Pihu will be upset with him keeping in touch with his two kids?
Plan or no plan first leap and second leap seems so shallow and as long as ishita and Raman are there even separated the TRP audience young and old approve it it seems irrespective of how an educated and working woman is treated in the name of nayi soch..
Just couldn't resist posting as Raman not in touch with his other kids confused me immensely..as everyone believed his love for kids is above and beyond anybody or is it his love for a kid is above and beyond everyone only if that kid is attached to Shagun.. seems like the latter is true..
Also i remember how Ishita was blamed for not in touch with family for 7 years making them all believe in her death.. but now Raman is alive and well and walked out on his family consciously.. so he gets a free pass i guess for not in touch with his kids and family. 

Thanks Raji,

Yes that is the only gripe I have with IshRa in this plan that they made Adi/Ruhi believe that their father abandon them for Pihu sake. I wish they informed these two at least that it was part of the plan.