A genuine query about Shaheer Sheikh

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Guys,
          I have wondered so much about this and cannot resist to ask about it.

Whenever we get news that Shaheer has gone again to Indonesia, why do the fans get so angry?

It's not that his work here in krpkab suffers otherwise. He is still shown in the show. We have never seen his body doubles been used instead of him. He performs every scene of his very diligently. His acting is flawless.

Then why do the Indian audience get so upset about his visit down south in Indonesia. Shouldn't we be happy that he explores his prospects a lot more and works to challenge his own limits and excel in every thing he does.

Then why do we Indian fans get so upset about it?
Do please let me know what the reasons are.

fangirl-rt thumbnail
Because as much as we hate Ishwari in KRPKAB, all the fandom reacts exactly like Ishwari when we get the news of his travel to Indonesia...

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Calm Down Aazeen... It happens with the fandom... Its because of the sudden panic...πŸ˜† But KRPKAB fandom is mature, we all get back to track in a short span.😊
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl-rt

Because as much as we hate Ishwari in KRPKAB, all the fandom reacts exactly like Ishwari when we get the news of his travel to Indonesia...

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

It's insulting to call ourselves as Ishwari... πŸ˜†
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Because no matter what we will at least have one episode that is a filler in KRPKAB. 
I think the staff works extra hard each time he goes away. I think they work long hours. Like yesterday I saw Aashika or Ankita's snap chat where they said they were too tired as the shoot was over 12 hours long. 
Its okay to go and keep his work relations there but he does it a little too often. 

But the best part of him going away is that we get more Sharica updates. So, I guess it does have a good side effect. 
Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 r u trying to say am i one of those ????after seeing my post🀣

na na jaye to jaye
waapas toh yahi aana hainπŸ˜‰

not angry yaar , just a reaction my dear...

m more than happy if we can get 2 updates everyday what he is doing thereπŸ˜†
Edited by mygaby - 7 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail
my query is how do you guys come to know he is in indonesiaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
same pinch... i always come to know from IF only...as am inactive anywhere else...
and why do they react... gues sharica bytes we do not get... so as fans who die for that weekly... they feel deserted and drained even the thought chokes them...hence the reaction.. sometimes get wild too🀣

Originally posted by: rash2222

my query is how do you guys come to know he is in indonesiaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JyotiBThakur

Calm Down Aazeen... It happens with the fandom... Its because of the sudden panic...πŸ˜† But KRPKAB fandom is mature, we all get back to track in a short span.😊

Shaheer insaan hai ya 1000 ka note jo people start panicking every now and then...🀣
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Shaheer insaan hai ya 1000 ka note jo people start panicking every now and then...🀣

2000 ka note hai... Chahiye sabko. Nahi hota hai tab alag panic karte hai... Par jab milta hai toh double panic start...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by JyotiBThakur - 7 years ago