Frequent Posters

ishq_vibes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
anyone can explain what she told
Pooja2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fans criticized EK for her tweet. What will they say now? This is as usual sugarcoated but clearly termed fans as bullies. EK's response was much better. 
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey Guys...
I don't think she called fans as bullies...
I guess she is explaining the situation of Ishita...may be referred Raman and bhallas as bullies...that is why she said women have to bear so much...and hence Ishita is not affected by all the hurtful words thrown at her...

that said...I clearly not support Ishita being ill-treated everytime some problem comes across...clearly for Raman it's still bacho k liye...no relation with Ishita if not for kids...

I do not wish to contradict anyone...but this is what I understood from this tweet...
let's take it a positive way that the ENDYHM posts were trending enough that the actors and even the producers took a note of it...maybe just maybe..they might do something about it...

Also...what Ekta said makes sense...if we do not like the content...we should stop watching it...so that ultimately the TRPs can give them the message that the content they are showing is not acceptable and then maybe they do some damage control and stop butchering Raman's character...
Edited by sahibasharma - 5 years ago
DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not surprising. Time and again DT clarified Yhm is a story of a beauty and the beast. She is consistent. Fools are those who let themselves be fooled by these celebs. 
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
#ENDYHM do it job other ways why all wasted their time to response for such tweet 
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well she didn't call fans as bullies but still it is a pathetic way to defend the regressive shit they are showing in the show. #LongLiveStupidYHM so they keep making money. ðŸ˜†

But she called Raman Bhalla as bully lol. 
Edited by SatoshiNakamoto - 5 years ago
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like ekta requested Dt to pacify her fans and it has badly backfired .
The tweet is far from reality and was really not required .

agammalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sure Divyanka would prefer easy storylines then constantly having to have her character Ishita take the blame for everything. This is Ekta doing. Remember Karan saying they have no say on the storyIines I think a year or two ago.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: agammalik

I am sure Divyanka would prefer easy storylines then constantly having to have her character Ishita take the blame for everything. This is Ekta doing. Remember Karan saying they have no say on the storyIines I think a year or two ago.

It is true DT and KP might have no say in the story but then why defend this stupidity with pseudofeminism. 
sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: agammalik

KP,Aly neenaji most if postef, newdrama , yeh Hsi mohabbatain, old memories...

DT did not post...other than kunki copy...

Now ek maiiyaa said DT to post response, she posted ...who knows tomorrow kp or Aly might post..to stop the damage..

KP might post something being MCP mard with dard...

Thank god, I am waiting for Sunday...going on holiday to Bali for week..

Shall only read reviews..and see in insta...so next too no trp from my side.

Here DT tweet is to yhm, currect situation. She being unknown reason abla nari, bullies are her parivar..she is taking crap in silence...

Maybe this show is intended to spinoff...as it was set on ishima brand...so DT has said watch her/mine upcoming...

Maybe there will show ishita leave Raman..

Start singlely...

No hoped now, as all is working against us, but always like taklu would do something which would make us think..
Kotha pahad nikla chuha..

So..this week we had more negetive episode, Monday we have chuhi in ishita house with roshini...episode...

With Raman with girl...will their do it or not...game until Tuesday..

Wednesday...maybe puttar will come drunk...to create hangana..
Roshini will give birth...

Thrusday trp day...breathe in or out...headache..

As trp might change...as other people seeing treandind might have given us trp...by mistake...

Friday new drama starts with ishita ...as per DT tweet...

In regards to pihu...I am lost..

Edited by sreeu12345 - 5 years ago