Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
madhu dear... u compensated all the thngs lacked by cvs... u r nailing it... ur frustration for sidelining him has turned into such a beautiful creation...waiting for the next part...soon!!! love u sooo muchhh!!!!❤️  need a perfect flawless romance betwwen themmm..since past connection will make it the most passionate evr!!! waiting yaar❤️

ps: u r obssessed with him as karna right??❤️ mohinis dream😉😊
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
hope.22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hello all..🤗  iam new here and in love with rishna and kryham..❤️   i am watching this show only because of them,   i like to be one of the mempers here.  i am always here in this forum but was silent.. now i want to be active here...can i do that??? 😳😳😳
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope.22

hi hello all..🤗  iam new here and in love with rishna and kryham..❤️   i am watching this show only because of them,   i like to be one of the mempers here.  i am always here in this forum but was silent.. now i want to be active here...can i do that??? 😳😳😳

who is stopping u here yaar?? join always!! even i was a member just like u!! all are a family here..no strict rules n regulations..peaceful forum..yh do really wakes up if cvs mess up wid rishna😆 enjoy!!!
hope.22 thumbnail
oh thanks pilar. 😃..do you believe that i was expecting that you will be the first one who will welcoming me here.😳..i know you very well, you are very kindly with everyone here..😳   yes i fed up with this cvs ideas,  espicialy when they bring kyara and shivam in between ouur rishna life, 
pilar thumbnail

oh thanks pilar. 😃..do you believe that i was expecting that you will be the first one who will welcoming me here.😳..i know you very well, you are very kindly with everyone here..😳   yes i fed up with this cvs ideas,  espicialy when they bring kyara and shivam in between ouur rishna life, 

oh thanks pilar. 😃..do you believe that i was expecting that you will be the first one who will welcoming me here.😳..//////  😆 ❤️

i know you very well, you are very kindly with everyone here..😳/////

actually everyone here are very kind n lovely😊❤️

ps:dnt knw ur name..bt nw let us leave ths thread to appreciate madhu for her beautiful work..we may move to other discussion threads😊❤️ 
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
hope.22 thumbnail
no doubt at all.  and that why i want to be one of you all here..❤️😳

yes beautiful work madhu ⭐️⭐️⭐️. all the best always.👍🏼..and sorry if i did any mistake.😳. after all i am still new here.😳😳😳😳.
Edited by hope.22 - 7 years ago
nimmu96 thumbnail
Excellent Madhu, very very well written. The Karna angle and the two hands part are interesting and intriguing. I really love that janam janam ka rishta kind of stories. Brings shades of suspense and thrill in such stories and completely loving it.
pilar thumbnail
 I really love that janam janam ka rishta kind of stories.//////
xctly..this is wat i wanted in our show too!
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pilar

madhu dear... u compensated all the thngs lacked by cvs... u r nailing it... ur frustration for sidelining him has turned into such a beautiful creation...waiting for the next part...soon!!! love u sooo muchhh!!!!❤️  need a perfect flawless romance betwwen themmm..since past connection will make it the most passionate evr!!! waiting yaar❤️

ps: u r obssessed with him as karna right??❤️ mohinis dream😉😊

Thanks Pilar for the lovely comment.😊 No no, I am just trying to write the story in my own way. Today's segments in different news channels gave me new hopes. Will Update soon. Love You too dear. Hope I can live up to your expectation. I can say that here RishNa is a pasionate lover.
Ha ha, I am quite obsessed with him as Karna. When I introduced Reincarnation, here is indeed some glimpses of Karna. But not totally copied.😃

Thanks again for the motivation.
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

no doubt at all.  and that why i want to be one of you all here..❤️😳

yes beautiful work madhu ⭐️⭐️⭐️. all the best always.👍🏼..and sorry if i did any mistake.😳. after all i am still new here.😳.

Welcome hope.22, Sorry don't know your name. Thanks for liking my work.😃 No no, you didn't do any mistake. I am Madhumita. Loads of Love. Have fun here.😃