KaSum FF : Getting to know her :) Chaps 3

khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Helllooo to all the Beautiful people out there 😃
Here I am ! Hope you all are fine   ⭐️
Okay, Firstly, Congratulations to our Bengali Beauty aka Sumona Chakravarti for grabbing the Yash Bharti Award 👏 Man! I am so proud to be her fan :)

This Story goes to the lady I admire, Our very own Sumo :*

Chapter 1

Sumona smiled placing her grand Yash Bharti award on her table only to gasp loudly the next minute when two strong arms wrapped around her stomach and twirled her around making her laugh heartily.

"Congratulatiooonnnsss. . . "

"Stop !!! Mein girjaoungi Kapil"

"Girjaana aur phir pair tutwalena phir mein tumhe apni bahoun me leker ghoomunga. . What say ?"

"Shut up ! Put me down now " And finally her feet touched the ground and she turned to face him.

Kapil took 10 minutes to stare at her face and admire that joy shining in her eyes. He moved forward and cupped her face before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I am so proud of you baby. . . "

"Thank you Sharmaji. . " He rested his forehead against hers.

"Waise check karleti kahin galat insan ko award toh nahi dediya un logo ne ? " Obviously, he was joking and expected her to hit his arm in return but..

" Seriously. . Jab mujhe phone aaya na mujhe bhi laga tha ke koi mere saath mazak kar raha hai. . "

He moved back.

"Jaanu sab aapke pati jaise comedian nahi hai na. . Aur Tu zyada serious mat hua kar. . You deserve to be awarded with this state award and many many many more in future" Another kiss on her cheek and she smiled.

"Bas bas. . Meine koi oscar type award nahi jeeta hai Mr Sharma " She was about to walk away when he pulled her back.

"Koi award chota ya bada nahi hota. . . Aur aaj state award jeetliya kal national aur international bhi jeet legi tu. . Filhal mein congratulations kiss toh de doon. . " He tilted his head to side and smiling slightly he stared at her lips.

She took a step back and his arm encircled her waist pulling her as close as possible.

"Kapil. . " She whispered placing her palms on his chest separating their bodies.

"Sumona. . " She gulped when his voice turned husky and he leaned more closer leaving an inch gap between their lips.

"Kapil. . . Maa ghar par hi hai. . Jaane dijiye na. . " He bit his lower lip from inside to control his smile at her cuteness. Only if she knew how tempting her pink shaded lips looked to Kapil inviting him for a deep long kiss.

"Koi ni. . Zaroori thodi hai ke hum. . Kiss karte pakde jayenge. . " He winked and her cheeks colored as she looked up in his eyes.

"Aur agar Maa sach me aagayi toh ?"

"Aane se pehle hi kaam karlete hai. ." Her back hit the cold wall and he locked his hands with hers pinning them to the wall.

"Koi problem to nahi If I spoil your lipstick " His hot breath hit her neck as he moved down and kissed her collarbone.

Her eyes shut as he left tiny yet kisses of strong effect all over her neck and collarbone area.

"Kappu please. . . Mujhe shreya ke saath shopping bhi jaana hai. . " She mumbled when she just couldn't bear his effect any longer. There were two choices either stop him or let it happen.

"Kehdena. . You are stuck in an important meeting. . . With me " She moaned and her hand held his more tighter when he left a hickey right below her earlobe.

Her brain was unable to think of anymore excuses and her body gave positive reactions to this slow seduction of his.

A sudden gasp left her mouth when she felt his cold hand drawing circles on her bare back. She hated the fact that she wore a red backless blouse today.

The sounds of his wet kisses were enough to tempt anyone and Sumona was also losing herself in his touch bit by bit. He hasn't even touched her lips yet and this is her condition, what when they kiss ?

She gave up. Her body gave up and arched to be pressed against his. Both her hands travelled to his neck and his other one caressed the red mark on her neck to soothe. He placed more sweet kisses on her face leaving no inch not kissed.

"Sharmaji. . . "She smiled when he kissed the corner to her lips.

"Hmm. . "

Her hands played with his brown hair as she whispered before kissing his nose "I love you"

He moved his lips closer to hers and waited for her to react. She, on the other hand was waiting for this kiss to happen. He gave a quick peck and she frowned slightly whilst he tried to suppress his smile.

"I love you too. . " He leaned closer again and as soon as his lips touched hers she held him by his neck in place making him smile against her lips. She bit his lower lip and he finally captured her lower lip fully for a long kiss.

"Kapil Sumona ! Beta aajao dono neeche " Sumona's mom called from downstairs and they finally pulled back struggling to provide sufficient oxygen to their lungs.

"God ! That was so awesome " Kapil declared and Sumona chuckled getting out of his grip.

"Ab chalein neeche ? " She asked about to move away when he held her wrist.

"Mein aise hi chaloun ?" Kapil questioned and Sumona looked a little confused until her eyes fell on his lips and she bit her lower lip trying to control her smile.

She took few steps closer to him and using the corner of her pallu she gently wiped off the lipstick from his lips and his hands went to lock on her waist.

Kapil simply stared at her. How much he was delighted as soon as he got the news that she won this prestigious award. Well deserved.

People say Sumona Chakravarti is a normal actress like all others but he found something special in her. The world has seen her just as an actress but he has seen the 'Real' her who was beautiful in every way. Someone who worked because she loved her work not for the awards. She was unique from all others and every single day he worked harder to know her, The Sumona Chakravarti.

A/N

Hehe. . I know 😳 Shuruat hi hot hui ;)
Hope you guys will like this KaSu story tooo :DEdited by Kappumyfav - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaruhi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back my queen😛
Aapko dekh Kar itni Khushi hue ke chappy padhna hi nahi excitement meh phele comment diya😊first on to comment😆aur Di Kahan rehti hoo? Twitter pe kyun nahi Ho?😭bahut miss Kar rahe hoon meh aap ko😭mere pass aapke liye Bahut surprises hai. Di I am sooo excited I loveee you soo much ab meh chappy Padti hoon.mthankyou sooo much for pm 

Lots of pyaar 😳go rock my⭐️
Aaruhi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My dear aafy mene read Kiya chappy humare sach meh koi heart connection hai I was thinking about that only. Ke jab kappu ko pata chalega ki sumo ko award Mila hai toh Kya reaction hoga ,unhe nahi pata tha ki aap uss ko itna accha likhoge. I looovvve you you are awesome 😊

Waiting for next update 
Lots of pyaar⭐️
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It was beautiful...damn!! U r too good..I missed u so damn much!! Kaha chali gayi thi humei aise hi chod ke?? :(( how r u all good? And am loving this..ur writing is flawless and dreamy...and yes...update soon ;) :*
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haeee... kya start h ... i would be looking forward to read more... very well written
khjgj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhirpalak

Welcome back my queen😛

Aapko dekh Kar itni Khushi hue ke chappy padhna hi nahi excitement meh phele comment diya😊first on to comment😆aur Di Kahan rehti hoo? Twitter pe kyun nahi Ho?😭bahut miss Kar rahe hoon meh aap ko😭mere pass aapke liye Bahut surprises hai. Di I am sooo excited I loveee you soo much ab meh chappy Padti hoon.mthankyou sooo much for pm

Lots of pyaar😳go rock my⭐️

Heeeyyy Palak :) Thank you :* Twitter toh bhool hi jao yaar I am ok without it :) I am good & How are you ? Kya surprises ? Batao batao tell tell :D i am more excited now to know about the surprises ! Love you tooo :*

Lots of Pyaar to you too !
khjgj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhirpalak

My dear aafy mene read Kiya chappy humare sach meh koi heart connection hai I was thinking about that only. Ke jab kappu ko pata chalega ki sumo ko award Mila hai toh Kya reaction hoga ,unhe nahi pata tha ki aap uss ko itna accha likhoge. I looovvve you you are awesome😊

Waiting for next update
Lots of pyaar⭐️

Thank You !!!!!!!!! Love you tooo :)
Sorry for the late update :/

Lots of Pyaar
khjgj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

It was beautiful...damn!! U r too good..I missed u so damn much!! Kaha chali gayi thi humei aise hi chod ke?? :(( how r u all good? And am loving this..ur writing is flawless and dreamy...and yes...update soon ;) :*

Hey Girl !!! Thank you so much bro :) I missed myself too :( Sorry Yaar, exams aane wale hai so I was stressed but thankfully, cancel hogaye ;) I am good & How are you ? Thanks !
Sorry for the late update bro !

Lots of Pyaar :*
khjgj thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi_as18

Haeee... kya start h ... i would be looking forward to read more... very well written

Hello Mansi ! How are you ? Thank you :)

Lots of Pyaar
khjgj thumbnail
Chapter 2

Love you Readers :*

"Kahan khogaye ? " Sumona snapped her fingers in front of his face bringing him back to Earth.

"Pehla nasha. . Pehla khuma. . Naya pyaar hai. . Naya intezaar. . Karloun kya mein apna haal ae dil e beqarar. . Ae dil e beqarar tu hi bata. . " He kept singing.

"Oh God Sharmaji not again" She rolled her eyes smiling and walked out of the room.

"Yaar mein itne pyaar se tumahrey liye ga raha hoon aur tum hoki-

"Bas bas ! Aap dono ka pyaar vyaar hogaya ho toh Sumo hum chalein ?" Shreya asked coming upstairs.

"Hey Shreya" Sumona hugged her and she hugged back.

"Congratulations Babe. Am so happy for you" Shreya grinned widely holding her hands and Sumona smiled back.

"Hey Kaps !" Shreya waved at him.

"Hi ! Lekin mein batadoon Sumona mere saath bahar chal rahi hai so cancel the shopping " He quickly announced wrapping his one arm around Sumona possessively.

Shreya gave a disagreed look.

"Ji nahi ! I am taking Sumo to shopping" Shreya hooked her arm with Sumona's who was not willing to see this Tom & Jerry fight.

"Arey ? Yaar meine kaha na. . We need to celebrate iseliye mein Sumo ko bahar le jaraha hoon. . "

"So ? I must also celebrate iseliye mein Sumona ko bahar le jaoungi"

"She is my wife and am your honewala jija " Kapil unhooked their arms.

"Shut up ! Hone wala na abhi bane toh nahi. . Sabse pehle she is my best friend" Shreya folded her hands.

"Dekh Shreya tu mood na kharab kar" Kapil warned.

"YOU dont spoil our mood " Shreya argued pointing her finger at him.

"Oho ! Both of you STOP. Kaise bachoun ki tarah lad rahe ho ?" Sumona stated and both of them went quiet.

"Mein kisi ke saath kahin nahi ja rahi. . Am fine at home with mom " She kept forward her decision and walked downstairs.

Shreya and Kapil passed disappointing looks and followed Sumona trying to convince her.

Finally, it was decided that Shreya has just one hour free for today and she is free day after tomorrow so Shopping plan is to be postponed and Kapil was all free today so yeah, Kapil wins the game.

"May I know hum kahan ja rahe hai ? " Sumona questioned curiously as they stopped near a huge gate.

"Apne waqt me ja rahe hai hum " Kapil smiled opening the car door for her.

She placed her hand in his and came out only to shiver a little because of the cold breeze.

"Sharmaji yeh kounsi jagah hai ?" She murmured. It was quite dark so she couldnt read the board or recognize that gate.

He firmly held her hand and walked to the gate. They entered in the unknown place and when they walked a little more in the lights switched on.

"Oh My God ! " Sumona grinned widely.

A/N

Sorry for being so late :P Hope you guys are liking the story :) Leave your honest wale reviews below ! Wanna know what you think about it ?

Lots of Pyaar !