Users

Frequent Posters

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Namita_

Thanks for the update Aradhna.
Sri, I'm ready to post caps. I'm going to have fun doing so. ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..awesome nami.. keep ur guttermind active too as we gonna get more guttery scenes from now on ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ..I think all sukorians should wake up.. Girls  keep ur guttermind on.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

Omg!! New montage is the ishq ka safar cart waala and the bol na halke halke tune!! I was wanted to make a VM on the same song for a very long time now, LOL.

yesss and i simply love that song!!! awesomeee!!
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: sriarshi

Awesome episode caps sneha.. ๐Ÿ‘..VJ so cute while sleeping โค๏ธ

Promo caps โค๏ธ...Thank u sneha ๐Ÿค—

Sukor r smiling when they r  in bus.. loved how chakor taking rest on Suraj shoulder.. 

Radhu Suraj T shirt changed from red to white (while they r coming to village)... did u observe? finally Suraj also got clothes.. ๐Ÿ˜†..don't know where he got that white t shirt r it is banyan? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

thats banyan ๐Ÿ˜† think he lost that red tshirt ๐Ÿคฃ wish he loses his banyan toooโ˜บ๏ธ
nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..awesome nami.. keep ur guttermind active too as we gonna get more guttery scenes from now on ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ..I think all sukorians should wake up.. Girls  keep ur guttermind on.. ๐Ÿ˜†

guttermind ALWAYS ON for Sukor๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Finly Suraj babu  realising Chakor is on his mind but loved the ways suraj was searching chakor..loved the suraj's expression.after gets to know from kn that chakor is going to delhi.afterwatchig today episode we can realise suraj allready loving chakor..love the way suraj's expression and emotion..but vj's expression great..he is real romantic person..i saw real love his eyes..but he didn't feel for imli before when he loved imli๐Ÿ˜›..but sukor rockz...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

Finly Suraj babu  realising Chakor is on his mind but loved the ways suraj was searching chakor..loved the suraj's expression.after gets to know from kn that chakor is going to delhi.afterwatchig today episode we can realise suraj allready loving chakor..love the way suraj's expression and emotion..but vj's expression great..he is real romantic person..i saw real love his eyes..but he didn't feel for imli before when he loved imli๐Ÿ˜›..but sukor rockz...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Cannot wait to watch todays episode...I so was eagerly waiting for Suraj's reaction when he was looking for Chakor, but I am in office and my boss is back. so I need to wait now for him to disappear so that I can cheat again ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ...I need to watch Suraj today 
sriarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

thats banyan ๐Ÿ˜† think he lost that red tshirt ๐Ÿคฃ wish he loses his banyan toooโ˜บ๏ธ

Ha radhu without banyan we love him more.. small doubt.. they r remarrying right?  so suhaagraat bhi hogi na ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ...hope villagers r arranged that event too๐Ÿ˜†..
sriarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nycgal

guttermind ALWAYS ON for Sukor๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I know๐Ÿ˜† incase after seeing promo if anyone r dead๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Cannot wait to watch todays episode...I so was eagerly waiting for Suraj's reaction when he was looking for Chakor, but I am in office and my boss is back. so I need to wait now for him to disappear so that I can cheat again ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ...I need to watch Suraj today 

Ya esha u will enoy it .suraj's reaction and his care feeling for chakor..faboulous..๐Ÿ‘sukor's love count down starting from today onwardsโค๏ธ

Aswell as don't missed vivan and secretary love scenes also..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†
Radhika_r thumbnail

Ha radhu without banyan we love him more.. small doubt.. they r remarrying right?  so suhaagraat bhi hogi na ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ...hope villagers r arranged that event too๐Ÿ˜†..

haan yaar i was  thinking about it too. suhaagraat tho hona chahiye yaar ๐Ÿ˜† awww!!! am waiting to see vijju romance. he is sooo awesome in romanceโค๏ธ