Anita Hassanandani in a new show, will be shown less in YHM?!

Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Comedy Nights Bachao 2: Amruta Khanvilkar OUT, Anita Hassanandani IN!

After Ssharad Malhotra, Amruta Khanvilkar exits Comedy Nights Bachao Taaza

Amruta Khanvilkar and Manan Desai, who joined season two of Comedy Nights Bachao a month ago, are reportedly being replaced by the original duo, Anita Hassanandani and Puja Banerjee. It's being said that the new faces were finding it difficult to build a rapport with the audience. A report in a leading daily suggests that Anita and Puja have been brought back on popular demand. They had developed a style of their own during the first season which was liked by the audience. The new cast apparently failed to strike a chord with its viewers which affected the TRPs. Amruta confirmed the news and told the daily, "The decision has been taken as the ratings of the show dipped. With a large team, it often gets difficult to hold the interest of the audience. The makers have been honest by telling us that they will be getting the old team back."

Earlier, Ssharad Malhotra and Sumeet Vyas had been replaced with Mubeen Saudagar and Karan Wahi. Ssharad, who plays the male lead in Kasam Tere Pyar Ki, quit Comedy Nights Bachao Taaza barely a month after its launch as he was not able to juggle two shows at a time."I just couldn't manage the shoot of the daily soap and comedy show, simultaneously. There were date issues, too, as I play the hero in Kasam', which is a male-centric show. It was good to try comedy for the first time and I would love to head back to the genre in the future," he said in a statement.

While Ssharad and Amruta have already left the show, it still remains to be seen how long will Mona, Aditi and Nia be able to sustain. It is also to be seen how Anita manages time for her super hit show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and the newly revamped Comedy Nights Tazaa. Anita is currently in Australia shooting for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and we are informed that she may be seen less in the show after the current track in the show. Yeh Hai Mohabbatein will certainly miss Shagun's spicy presence in the show but it can be a blessing in disguise for Anita as she can solely focus on her new signed up show, Comedy Nights Tazaa for some time. 

What do you think about this change ? Will Anita Hassanandani be able to bring back the show's lost glory. 
Edited by Manan_Pani_fan - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good riddance, I say ðŸ˜† In fact just yesterday I was thinking about the same. Thank god for CNB
UmeraT thumbnail
Btw, thanks for sharing :))))
Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivAnDorables

Btw, thanks for sharing :))))

You are welcome ðŸ˜Š
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She's not going anywhere ðŸ˜†
It's not like it's her first time doing this comedy show.
She will be with yhm until she and the cvs close the show down.
UmeraT thumbnail

Originally posted by: momb24

She's not going anywhere ðŸ˜†

It's not like it's her first time doing this comedy show.
She will be with yhm until she and the cvs close the show down.

That's known to all tbh but I think her importance will reduce once Pihu settles in with IshRa. I'm hoping for the best.
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
shagun n yhm forever together..
ye sochna bhi paap hai..
shagun is TRP GAINER for YHM !!!
she is integral part of YHM !!!
Raina1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shaggy ka SS kam hone wala toh hai nahi but I have to say this-
Timhare mooh main ghee shakkar.
ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 shagun trp gainer 🤣

Hawww yhm kakya hoga ... nashat ho jayega 🤣 akhir trp toh tehi lati hei
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ah ka rapport tha audience se cnb mein???😲? Really jahan tak Maine dekha hai she hardly had role or lines there ?? Agar har hafte 1-2 dialogues bolkar rapport bann jata hai toh it's really shocking... ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜•
On a  side note if her ss really lessens in yhm then I wud be the happiest...😆
Edited by shivangi838 - 7 years ago