LK's Seven Wedding Promises

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Tonight's episode was another crucial and meaningful episode, because of the seven promises exchanged between Lucky and Komal tonight during their wedding.

Since I'm not well versed in Hindi language, can anyone translate these 7 promises in English for us? Because I feel that as the story progresses, Lucky will fulfill every promise one by one is the same order they have been given in ! Especially the last one, where he promised not to let anyone come between their love. Does anyone think that promise will be fulfilled when Marjorie returns to Sirsa in the future? 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail
I used to dislike prince during bb days, buh now liking him as lucky!! Tots changed my perspective abt him. He's doing amzing job surprisingly.. I wish i could help u with the translation buh even ma hindi is not tat good either roflz. idts lucky will fulfill all the 7 promises,initially he might does the opp. 
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoFanArtiqzox

I used to dislike prince during bb days, buh now liking him as lucky!! Tots changed my perspective abt him. He's doing amzing job surprisingly.. I wish i could help u with the translation buh even ma hindi is not tat good either roflz. idts lucky will fulfill all the 7 promises,initially he might does the opp. 

Oh yes Prince is doing an amazing job for his first show !! And am sure he will keep improving with time, because he has shown such a tremendous growth is such a short span of time means that he is a hard working and a dedicated actor. 👏

As for Lucky, yes initially he will do the opposite of every promise made during the wedding tonight, but as the story progresses and he spends time with Komal and gets to know her he will definitely fulfill every promise one by one, which is why I wish we have the promises written down in a post, so in the future when he starts fulfilling every promise, we can kind of tick mark them !!! 😆

Edited by xaviara - 7 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
i felt he was agreeing to all the promises half-heartedly
during the last phera he wanted to get up and leave marriage but reluctantly said yes seeing his mother face
i see the same reluctance during first promise also

navi , yes he is very hardworking . he is also doing other things also besides badho bahu. and doing all this lot of hardwork

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

My hindi is bad, but that's what i gathered from the episode :

1 - If you ever do anything religious related, you will include me and have me by your side (You will keep my in your prayers)

2 - you will take care of my parents and my family the way you care for your own (You will love and respect my family)

3 - you promise me that in all ages of life, young to old, you will take care of me (You will take care of me)

4 - until today, you cared for your family, and from now on, you'll take care of "our" family obligations (You will raise our children properly)

5 - in all house decisions, weddings and expenses, you will consider me as partner and listen to my opinion. (You will consult me as your partner in life)

6 - you promise me that when I'm sitting with my girlfriends or in company, you won't humiliate or insult me (You will respect me)

7 - in the love of husband and wife, you will not take any other partner. (You will be faithful)

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
guys i saw a news segment where it was said that during badho graha pravesh , her kalash will be empty. then everyone will think she is unwelconed by Lucky's family
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: devil_heart

guys i saw a news segment where it was said that during badho graha pravesh , her kalash will be empty. then everyone will think she is unwelconed by Lucky's family

That means Pragya's plan (as per precap) worked...😔 One by one  in Ahlawat  family will try to create havoc in Komal's married life.