Lucky finally agreeing to wedding !

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I was really surprised to see Lucky finally agreeing to the wedding. Raghuveer emotionally blackmailed him, giving him very little choice in his decision. 
So far, i have to admit, i'm a bit disappointed with Lucky in the way he treated Komal (very little human decency) and his vile plan/attempt of suicide to get out of the arrangement, but i don't think he was wrong -whether or not he had met marjorie- to refuse marrying Komal. 

He is not attracted to her and that has a big part to play, especially in an arranged marriage where you don't really get to know the person before the wedding. 

He also isn't very fond of komal's family. Whatever happened between the two families is still unclear, but it has been suggested that it's not very bright or positive. 

He doesn't know the girl, her values, her personality, her likes and dislikes. He doesn't know if she'd be a good life partner, a good housewife or a good mother. 

Because of all this, i believe he was more than right to disagree with the wedding being pushed down his throat. 

So when he agreed to the wedding today, i felt almost bad for him. He went from a brat who always had his way to someone who has to put his father's wish before his own. Today, he accepted to spend the rest of his days with a total stranger (someone he dislikes too!) to honor his father's wish. He agreed to care and support Komal when his heart is still longing for Marjorie. 

This must have been a very difficult moment for him and i was at the same time, heartbroken and proud of him. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
he was very heartbroken today
only for his father respect he agreed to the decision but he was very sad with the marriage and was crying

its so weird that everyone igmores his tears and his discomfort during the ceremonies

komal have to do lot of things to impress them
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After hearing those words from his father obviously he had no choice left but to agree to the marriage. Yes , he was heartbroken first because of Marjorie left him forever and now he has to marry Komal whom he dislikes very much. Komal sees his pain. Now after the marriage Komal's path is very very difficult.
vyoman thumbnail

Aap sabhi amaantrit hai Lucky aur Badho ki shaadi mein. Aap aa rahe hai na? Reply & tell us! #BadhoBahu Vivaah Saptaah, 7th-11th Nov,9:30 PM

vyoman thumbnail
It is very sad everyone still talks about Komal's weight. They are attending marriage but never leave a chance to taunt her including Pinky's mother. But, Payal  gave them a fitting reply.👍🏼Rana and Pinky's scenes are fun to watch. Rana is already fully surrendered himself to Pinky. 😆How he bent and help Pinky to put Varmala ...🤣